• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

• Auditorium - PSA
    8:03

Masaru was standing behind the auditorium and finishing his morning cigarette, when the main gate opened and students began pouring into the school grounds. He quickly put out the cig and threw the butt into the nearby thrash can. Afterwards, he entered the lit up auditorium and stood near his friend Subliminal without a word. Looking down on his costume, he noticed a small black spot on his sleeve and upon closer inspection it turned out to be a burn from the cigarette ash. Shit. You have to be fucking kidding me. His thoughts were interrupted by a slight nudge on his arm. He turned to meet Palatin’s gaze, piercing through him with excited expression. When she started rumbling about the students, all Masaru could do, is cover his face and sigh. There was no stopping her, not now, and every attempt of changing the track of the conversation would only make her talk more.

“Yes.” Deep breath. “I can’t believe it… Though I do have to agree on one thing: tortu… teaching them will be nice.”

Some time passed and students started to flood the auditorium.

“Oy Slimey… Just for how long are we supposed to stand here? I feel like I’m the zoo’s main attraction.” Said Masaru to his friend on the left, voicing his complaints. His voice was barely audible in the cacophony of the talking students. Chameleon’s eyes wandered across the hall and caught a glimpse of a girl pointing her finger at him and chit-chatting away with her amused and grinning friend. “Parents never taught them that pointing is rude?” He squinted his eyes and cracked his knuckles. When she finally noticed his piercing stare, the girl flinched a bit and turned away, as her face became flushed with vivid redness. Oh I hope I get her.

Soon, the hall was almost full with students of rich variety; some looking like animals, some normal and some… unspecified. Masaru’s frustration finally ended (and so did Yori’s babbling) when the doors closed and principal started his speech. It was fairly boring, just stating the usual stuff ‘Your journey begins today, hero work, yada yada yada.’ When he finally got to the first class, the man stretched a bit and cracked his knuckles once again, but with a smile this time. He patted Subliminal on the armor and Yori on the back. “This is gonna be so fun that I don’t even want to smoke.”

8:42
    Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni

Dea November
How intensely...adequate. That was the only thought Dea November had when she stepped through the gates of Peace Sign Academy. It was, by far and large, a school, yes, but a school of immense averageness that it seemed to blare out to the world a tune of its undeniable normalcy. To be quite fair, she thought to herself as she coiled a lock of her hair around her finger whilst staring at the All Might statue at the courtyard, she WAS comparing it to its sister academy, the one and only. She gazed at the face of the hero whose name graced the tongues of many, a figure whose repute was a dream beheld by many a child, and gave a throaty ‘Hmm.’ as she studied it. Fair craftsmanship, really, but Father could afford a better stonemason. She couldn't judge. The school was, after all, built by amateurs, in certain respects.

The sound of screeching tires made her turn slightly towards the source. A woman bustled out of her car and readily enveloped a young, bald man in her arms. A mother sending her son off. Dea hid a wry smile behind her hand and returned her attention towards the statue. Her parents had not given her much heartache, thankfully. Deus had mostly just patted her on the head and told her to ensure that she did him proud, while her mother simply nodded and wished her well. Neither of them knew how to express their care for her, and she was sure both were just as anxious as the mother at the gates was. They just didn’t know how to put that anxiety into words or actions. Dea understood that. She didn’t give them much grief over that.

Done dwelling with her thoughts, she turned to leave, only to see that the boy from earlier had already been released from his mother’s smothering embrace, and was now, like her, admiring the statue of the hero, a dreamy smile on his face. Her eyes lingered on the dome on his scalp before returning to his, admittedly, rather earnest-looking face. And at last, she could not contain the need to speak, and finally opened her mouth.

“A fine statue, no? The likeness is uncanny. I’d like to see the day when our visages are carved upon stone like this, as heroes. Do you not agree?”

She didn’t know why she would have attempted to speak to the young man. It was on impulse, she supposed. Furthermore, it paid to forge relations on first days, and create good impressions. She could excuse herself for that reason alone. Hopefully.

All Might Statue - PSA

Trombone Trombone

Outside of PSA
8:15

Out of basically nowhere, a hand comes down gently onto the shoulder of Octavia, as if leading her to the correct direction.
"This place is bigger than I thought. Not as big as the American schools, but it's still confusing. You're going the wrong way by the way. Follow me."
From the voice, the young girl would know that this was the boy who attempted to help her with the mannequins. A loud metallic crunch could be heard as the sound of an empty energy drink gets crushed under his grip. He felt rejuvenated after the exam, dreading the feel of being so low on energy. That was something he would hopefully be able to improve. His uniform sleeves -Even though she would have no idea of telling- were completely rolled up, feeling a bit more flexible and free.
"If I remember right, I think we are all going to the auditorium. Let's go before it gets too crowded."
Trombone Trombone

8:22

Bunny Carstaires
8:10 A.M.​

"Where were we supposed to go again?"
A soft, young voice mumbled through the crowds, swiftly accompanied by a disembodied "The auditorium." Before ending the exhange with a short "Thanks." As the bright-eyed, newly-anointed pupil of the academy made her way, choked amongst everyone else as everyone struggled forward, the staff having taken her bag prior to her standing in the large room with everyone else, a small bubble of pride in her chest as her mind filled with excitement and a small hint of worry about a variety of different things, such as the fact that she knew nobody here and was going to have to memorise the lay of the land, which was no doubt going to leave her lost in more than one occasion, but Bunny didn't let the thoughts get her down, she simply continued onwards with everyone else until she had found her own niche little spot near the back of the hall.

The doors being closed seemed to indicate that the speech was about to begin, Bunny simply flinched at the sound and waited for the ensuing presentation as the murmur of the new pupils died down slowly until they disappeared into nothing. The speech began and ended, leaving everyone with questions and answering none of them, simply giving them instructions to move into the next room, yet she clapped along with everyone else, providing her ears with a small annoyance from all the noise.

"Combat.. Room..?" Young miss Carstaires pondered, mostly to herself as she bustled forward with everyone else after the small party of teachers ahead. "This.. Isn't what I expected for a first day. Don't school give you a while to let you get a feel for what it's all about first..? But then again, I suppose when we're heroes we should be ready for anything.. Right?" She said, mostly to bolster her own confidence and provide some sort of explanation as to her current situation where none had been given by the supervisors. The attempt at calming herself had somewhat worked, but she was simply not confident in her battle skills, not yet, anyway, wishing a familiar face might pop out of the crowd, take her by the hand and simply lead the way in this seemingly foreign place.

Present
8:05 AM

Tou had woken up at around six in the morning. He grabbed some important items and got dressed for his first day at his new school. He ate breakfast with his family and they all had a talk, giving words of encouragement and saying goodbye. He waved goodbye to his family and began his first step into life as a hero, which would be difficult to say the least. As he was walking towards the school he saw a large amount of peoplr entering the school gates. He shuddered a little bit and leaned against the wall near the entrance of the school. He was breathing heavily, sweating a little. He slowed his breath and mentally prepared himself. He turned the corner and saw the large All Might statue and people in the courtyard of the school. He gulped and instantly got nervous again, but he knew he couldn't turn back now. He slowly moved forward from the entrance and into school grounds. As he was walking he saw the girl with the cephalod hair walking with someone and he stood still. He hadn't gotten her name, but he could tell that she was a calm person and if it were just her it wouldn't be very difficult to approach and walk with her. With that other person though it would be hard to make a sentence let alone approach them. Although he figured it wouldn't be to bad if he at least said hi. So he slowly walked up to the side of her and as he slowly passed by he spoke. "H-hello ma'am, I-I mean miss, I-I......" As he said those words he had remembered that she didn't like being called ma'am and such so he found it difficult to say a greeting. As he abruptly stopped he began walking away towards the auditorium.
Trombone Trombone National National

PRESENT
Time: 8:08

It had been approximately 8 minutes since Kuba had been dropped of by his mother and arrived to the designated location. His mother had somewhat stalled him with a pep talk and a long hug which he struggled to get out. Nonetheless he eventually got out and headed towards the auditorium entrance. But before he made it to the entrance, he couldn't help but gaze at the statue of All Might. It was finely crafted and would make in his opinion make anyone gaze in awe. He felt a bit humble to even stand near this statue, or even on this school ground. He had made it past the exam and another test was most likely to come. He took a deep breath and exhaled, and his eye's filled with a burning fire of determination. Some people around him were a bit worried as he looked like he was about to murder somebody. Eventually he walks into the entrance and made his way into the Auditorium. As he approaches the crowd he started to notice something. There was not a single person he saw that was familiar, there was nothing but new faces. He felt a bit lost and overwhelmed with all these people, but he kept a straight face and continued to push on through the crowd until he finally found a empty space near the edge of the auditorium where he could at least do some warm-ups and stretches. With that he tossed his belongings he had brought near the corner and began his morning stretches and cardio.
Time: 8:22

Last edited:
Riba Hone
Peace Sign Academy
Time: 8:05 AM
Riba had gotten off the car like everyone else, looking towards the gate of the school. She turned back to see her uncle who honked as a way to tell her to grab the bag on the floor of the car. "Can't believe you're going to this fancy school." As a quirkless person, he had never had the chance to go to a hero academy like his siblings. He felt slightly down at the fact but hid it from his niece to be as supportive as possible.

"Thanks, it's all very exciting." Riba grabbed the bag from the floor, laying it down to her side. "I'll make sure to call you every chance I get. I'll see you around." Riba gave a faint smile as the door closed, she gave a formal wave to her uncle while he drove away. That's when she turned on her heel to walk towards and through the gate, her eyes darting to the All Might statue that stirred intimidation to even her.
Time: 8:10 AM
Riba made her way to the auditorium with the rest of the school. She saw the vast variety of people who filled the room and at the front was the familiar principal. Along with him was the rest of the teachers dressed in their hero costumes. She could hear the soft mummers of the students but didn't care for them. That's when the principal gave a speech on their journey and how it had merely just begun. At the end, she could hear the applause and that they were said to be taken to the combat room as their first class. There wasn't even time to rest? Riba cracked her knuckles; fine by her.
Time: 8:41 AM
Avery Baburu
LATE LATE LATE
Time: 8:08 AM
The car skid to a loud halt near the sidewalk, the man in the front letting out a sigh of relief as they had made it before everyone had gone inside. The family had accidentally gotten up later then they would like, but they wouldn't let bad luck ruin their sons first day at the PSA. "Alright! Love you mom! Love you Dad!" Avery kissed his parents cheeks before practically breaking down the car door with his bag in hand. He turned back, waving bye as the car drove off.

Avery ran through the gate with a smile on his face as he took in the scenery. What got him the most was the All Might statue standing in front. It was so glamorous to see The Symbol of Peace stand so prowdly. He couldn't admire it long though and ran to where everyone else had seemed to be going. He made it inside though was only able to make it to the back due to him being late. Luckily he was able to bask in the heroes glory. His eyes shined with a mixture of hope and joy.

The principal began to speak of what was to come which made Avery all the more excited. He scanned the room, admiring all the visible quirks until his eyes came to a familiar face though it was for the wrong reasons. While everyone was moving to the combat room, Avery squeezed through towards Bunny. He tapped her on the shoulder with a wide grin.
"Howdy!" The reason he knew the girl was because a few weeks ago, he tripped and fell right in front of her....not the best way to know someone but maybe now he could make a new friend at this wondrous yet alien school.
Time: 8:42 AM
Noble Scion Noble Scion

-Kuma Berususeruku-
Present Day
April 8th
Time: 8:00 Am
Today was the day, the day that PSA was finally going open it's gates for the many students who want to join or enter the rather new school for heroes and those under them. The boy who was gonna be joining this school was busy in his room, smoking the last cigarette that he possibly was gonna have for a while because of the rules, it was a boarding school so he couldn't leave the property unless for a school trip or family reasons so he can't get any of his "Stuff." Sighing to himself, Kuma took a long inhale as he smoked his cigarette right down to it's base before he breath out the last of the smoke which he had closed his eyes before he put the filter in the ash-tray. All of his clothes plus his hats, head-bands and everything that he worn around his head was packed up and near the door where it was only waiting for it to be grabbed. Kuma sighed once more before he snatched up the sweater, t-shirt and pants that he was gonna wear for this day but he really need to shower right now, he reeked and he didn't want to get a bad reactions from his fellow students.

Going school wasn't hard for Kuma as he was able to get rid on the early bus, it was kind of awkward for him as not many people were as big as him were up so early. He causally cracked his neck and looked out of the window, the PSA student tried to look for his school but he realized that he had to wait alot more as it seemed like it was roughly 15 stops away. Grunting to himself in annoyance as he rubbed his neck, most people gave him space as they saw his annoyed face which scared alot of them....greatly but hearing that his spot was coming up brought a smile to his face.

Kuma Bersuseruku was finally in front of the PSA, a blank look adorned his features as he looked at the gates which he however just made it in time when the gates opened up as a small devilish grin came onto his face. Walking through the various hordes of student easily because of his monstrous size, he managed to make it to the Auditorium. Looking around, he couldn't find any faces that he knew but he did see some of the teachers. Kuma kissed his teeth as he had feeling that they would probably stop him from trying to do/try his "Cravings" but he hoped that he would have a good teacher.....and maybe stay away from his sisters, they did distract him with their antics.

A demonic smile covered his face as he knew that he was gonna have some fun. Combat would help him wake up and get his blood pumping hard, Kuma knew that they were gonna do some much more rigorous trials compared to the entrance exam so he didn't want to disappoint himself.

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni B BlueClover

• All Might Statue
    8:18

Maybe it was the never-ending barrage of sunlight, or maybe the smooth feel of wind passing by, but upon watching the statue for a longer while, Tarou could swear that somebody is watching him. Is it the statue? What if they have surveillance cameras installed in All Might’s eyes? The curiosity got the better of him, as he walked closer and, with slanted eyes, observed the statue even closer. Yet just before the boy could get a good look at it, a girl’s voice came from his right. He clumsily returned to his original position. Afterwards, he turned himself in the direction of the sound. A young, rather beautiful looking girl stood in front of him wearing the same uniform as every other female student, however, there was something about her that was giving Tarou an entirely different impression from most of the girls he’s seen today. This blonde-haired twin-tailed schoolgirl had the aura of pushiness and elegance surrounding her, it seemed as though as she was… shining? The boy stood there for a while, dumbfounded, with his eyes wide open, but after a while he finally recovered. He started to smooth down his creased shirt with one of his hands and opened his mouth.

“Yes, it’s… very nice to look at.” Tarou said, his eyes going back and forth between the girl and the statue. “Oh I’m sure we’ll see that day, though I guess the only heroes worth of statues are the best. You don’t see many stone representations of anyone except top 3.” Finally, overcoming the initial nervousness, he smiled. “I wonder how it feels like to have yourself statuized.” After a slight pause, he continued. “Like, is it awkward for All Might? Does he feel proud when he sees one?” He elaborated, scratching his bald head and with a grin, he asked. “What’s your name by the way? Mine’s Tarou, Tarou Sasaki. Pleasure to meet you.”

8:20
    simj26 simj26

~Current Time and Location~
8:06 AM
Just outside the gates of the Peace Sign Academia

"And you're absolutely sure that you remembered to pack everything? You're not coming home for a long while, so I'm just trying to make sure that you aren't going to leave anything behind." Came the warm, sweet voice of her mother. Aya couldn't blame her for worrying, for she too was anxious, but her mother's worries were rather embarrassing when they were out in public. "Mom, I'm positive that I got everything. I apprentice that you're worried about me, but I can take care of myself." The short teen replied to her mother in a whisper, placing a small hand on Evelyn's shoulder and giving a tiny smile. "You have a job interview soon, so I'd better get going. Don't want you to be late because of me." She managed to get out in her normal, soft tone of voice. The truth was that she didn't want her mother to go so soon, but if she allowed Eve to stay longer, it'd only hurt that much more. "Alright, alright. I'll go. Just be safe, okay?" "I'll be fine, mom... I love you." "I love you too, dear." The two exchanged a hug and a few words goodbye before Ayako had to go.

After waving a final farewell to her mother as she drove away, Aya turned away from the street, wiping away the gathering tears in her red colored eyes. She was careful not to disturb her contacts too much. "I hate goodbyes, though it was necessary..." She murmured to herself as she looked up to face the rather plain looking Peace Sign Academia, not minding the plainness of it. It was much less intimidating than its sister academy, and it seemed much more welcoming too. Let's get this over with. The teen thought to herself as she dragged her large, black suitcase over to the inspection line. While she waited, she looked around at her soon to be schoolmates and instantly grew nervous. Aya expected a bunch of people to show up, but not this many. Nervousness took hold of her causing her to twist a braid of her hair around her finger to calm herself down. Her mother had braided a few of her old, brown feathers into her hair this morning at her request. It was better than just throwing them out.

It didn't take as long as she thought to have her bag checked, it only took a minute or two to determine that nothing suspicious was in the bag, before they sent her on her way. Ayako was thankful that the staff was going to take her bag up to her room since it was quite heavy, at least for her it was. With the bag check out of the way, the teen began to head toward the auditorium, keeping her eyes down as to avoid any unnecessary eye contact.

~Ending Time and Location~
8:16 AM
Heading Toward the Auditorium

Present day: April: 8:11; middle of the auditorium

Nero had passed, he had actually lost count on the amount of mannequins he had dragged in for himself and that sneaky girl he helped during the exam. He never did get her name....oh well when he sees her again he'll ask then. ( Archtoddler Archtoddler )
After walking past the security gate and leaving what little belongings he had behind with them he walked into what appeared to be large auditorium. There were students left and right, front and back and all around. But what really caught his attention were all the heros, they were costumed up, flaunting their stuff as they stood there, the power emanating from their presence alone. Nero felt a bit overwhelmed, this was a lot for him having been born and raised in the simple life. In fact the auditorium was bigger than the family boat for crying out loud!
Soon someone from behind the podium on the stage began to speak, their words fluent and powerful as well as empathetic as they escaped his lips. The man was the principal, Nero had to think for a moment as he realized that this guy was the guy who was basically in charge. All he had to do was make a good firat impression, that was something his parents had asked of him.

(Three weeks ago)
"Now Nero if we're letting you go to the mainland, always remember your presence there not only represents yourself and you abilities, but us as well which shows how we raised you, and the village for the lifestyle that shaped you into who you are today." Said Kazuhiro, Neros father.
Nero nodded, "yes father, I'll do my best to make everyone proud, and when I become a hero I can use the money to help the village."
Kazuhiro and Jin, Neros mother, smiled at him, "you have a good heart son, never change who you are for nobody, got that?"

Present day: April 8:25; middle of the auditorium

"Yeah....no pressure dad..." Nero mumbled to himself laughing softly before snapping back to attention.
After some time the principal explain d a few other things, the most important being that now they were going to go to class, "so soon?" "Already?" "Now?" The hushed voices of students questioning what was going on already. Nero himself was a bit confused until the principal stated for everyone to follow the teachers to the combat training room, that was when he caught on, they were going to be assessed, it was a test, another one on day one of UA.

Present day: April middle of the auditorium lining up to follow the teachers 8:41.

>8:30 - Back of Auditorium
To hell with them, Shiri had decided that before even getting here. After his experience in the exam the horned boy had come to one conclusion about this place. The classmates sucked. They were all either painted with a shade of incompetence, annoyingly peppy do-goodery, or the total opposite in downy moodiness.

And no, damn it, he hadn't just woken up on the wrong side of the bed. To prove it to himself he'd event gone out of the way to get all prettied up for the day. He'd ironed his skirt and everything.

He blamed that girl for this. At least she wasn't hanging around him again today, but the thought of her still lingered in his head. Thanks to that ramen shop encounter of theirs he'd spent the next three day wanting to punch something. But the moment he'd almost broken the door when he'd come home- Well, Mom hadn't been happy. Grounded three days before starting the school year. What kind of a load was that? Whatever the answer, it sure didn't help quell that boiling fury he'd built up. He wasn't the type to break his on shit either, so for the past three days he'd just been sitting around like some sort of punch-dealing jack in the box, ready to spring.

So the fact that the first thing the teachers were having them do was going to the 'combat room' was really, really great news. It wasn't like he'd totally resigned to not meeting anyone decent here. He'd had a pretty great plan for it, actually. But in regards to Operation 'Beat the hell out of each other' he'd been kind of stumped. In its basis it was perfectly well and good, but even he had to admit that running around school starting fisticuffs with everyone he saw wasn't going to work out. Under the watch of authority, though, he might just be able to pick up someone he liked. Even if they were fighting the teachers or something else unfortunate, he'd at least be able to see who looked annoying in the crowd and who didn't while they were in action.

Ah- Hm. Now that he thought about it, maybe this school wouldn't be so bad. Especially if they kept up a pace like this.

>8:42 - Back of Auditorium, Moving to Follow Teachers

PSA
8:24 AM

Tou was stopped by the tentacle that grabbed his shoulder strongly. He gulped as that happened, thinking he made her angry. When she formally introduced herself he gave a sigh of relief, he no longer had to keep messing up on his approaches. Despite that and her off to join them in the auditorium, he darted his eyes to the left and raised his lips a little. He knew Handa somewhat, which was really pushing it, but he had no idea who this other person was and how they knew each other. At first glance Tou could tell he was foreign, but that is the extent of what he could gather. It took him a full ten seconds to respond to Octavia, to which when he realized this he straightened up and spoke nervously. "O-oh sorry to keep you waiting mi-, I mean Handa-san. My n-name is Toujou Makato, it's good to see you again." He said mustering up all of the courage he could gather. "I-if you want me to sit with you t-two at the presentation I-i wouldn't mind it." He said looking at his feet, not realizing that his one of his tails had come out.

8:26 AM

PSA
8:24

He nods to Octavia as she introduces herself to him, still not introducing himself. His American build made him a bit taller than the citizens here, and he used it to guide the two through the crowd and towards the auditorium.
"Unfortunately, I drink them because I have to. Besides, my heart doesn't work like yours or anybody elses."
He stretched out his shoulder, when suddenly he heard a young boys stutter. He sounded death-fully terrified, as if he was being held by gunpoint. He nodded as Octavia asked for him to excuse her, waiting as she grabbed him with one of her tentacles. Alex watched the tentacles, observing how it worked. He put together that the hair needed to be well kept, or it would barely function like it did at the exam. His hand grabbed another can from his backpack as he starts to sip it, examining the boy as if he was a test project. He seemed nervous, but Alex was able to see that the boy was of a decently lean, but athletic build. As Octavia gestured over to him, Alex waved his hand in a very emotionless way, his eyes seemingly boring into the boy. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched as a tail like appendage came out from behind him. Alex narrowed his eyes as he finished his energy drink, smashing it in his fairly large hand. He nodded to the boy as he looked out into the crowd. He saw the people starting to funnel a little more organized to the auditorium, meaning the good seats were about to be taken up.
"Oi, it seems as though every body is starting to make way. We should start moving, or my legs are going to fall asleep."
While he sounded as if he made a joke, his tone was completely serious as he moved up to the two, using his large american build to guide them through the crowd, one hand on the blind girl's shoulder, and another hand on the boy's.
PSA
8:26
Trombone Trombone
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

• SHIMIZU, LIÁN
    xD0cUl0.jpg
    PRESENT DAY

7:50 A.M.

PEACE SIGN ACADEMY​

The last few days of the break went by agonizingly slow, but at least it gave Lián a chance to cross whatever little items she had on her bucket list. Whether it was visiting places she'd never been to or buying new clothes, or whatever. Staring down at her phone as she taps away, She'd been sitting quietly in the back of Junjie's small car, paying little attention to both parents and the scenery outside the window. Whilst his husband drives, Junjie pokes and prods through Lián's baggage, carefully avoiding her personal effects. "Are you sure you've got everything, Li? Your bags seem awfully small..." He says, turning his body so he's facing his rebellious teen daughter, who doesn't give him so much of a response other than a nod of her head and a grunt.

"Lián, don't ignore your father, use your words." Hisao says sternly, taking a quick glance at the mirror to give her the "Disappointed Dad Look". Groaning, Lián looks up from the mobile screen and leans over to rip the bags from Junjie. Fortunately for her, they had just arrived at PSA, and she was already slamming the car door before her parents could say anything else to her. Although Hisao's anger would be inevitable, she was at least thankful that Junjie had half a mind not to bother her about the ordeal. Tensions and stress were high, anyways. "Be safe, Li! Text or call sometime soon, okay?" The Handsome Hero yells, waving through the window.

Slinging one bag over her shoulder carelessly and the other she carries with her free hand, walking towards the crowd of students, all of whom were getting their bags checked and taken away (presumably to their rooms). After getting that taken care of, she makes her way to the auditorium, not before bumping into someone's back. Lián had failed to take notice of this stranger, given that her own attention was focused on the ground, but she refused to believe that was the case. "Watch where you're fucking going, make way for other people, asshole!" She yells at them, attempting to pushing them hard with both her hands.

8:17 A.M.​

Interactons: Strawberraki Strawberraki
    Mentions: N/A

~Current Time and Location~
8:17 AM
Near the Auditorium

Ayako was minding her own business when she felt something slam into her back. Not expecting the sudden force, the raven haired teen stumbled forward before righting herself. She turned around to face what or who had bumped into her, only to be greeted by a not-so-friendly female. Aya was taken aback by the rude greeting, but it wasn't the first time she'd heard something like this and it certainly wouldn't be the last, so she didn't let it bother her too much. Looks like she falls into the typical mean girl cliché. Did her parents teach her not to blame others for her actions because it doesn't look like it. She mused to herself.

"I-I'm sorry!" The short teen gave a bow as she apologized. "I-it won't h-happen again, miss." Aya managed to squeak out, switching to English halfway through her second sentence as a force of habit. She may have been confident in her thoughts, but in reality, she let people walk all over her. It was so much easier that way. When the girl made a move to shove her, she flinched a little, but she allowed herself to be pushed to the ground. She thought that if the girl took out her frustrations on her, she might be able to calm down and think rationally. Closing her right eye, she braced herself for any form of retaliation that might come from the stranger. Hopefully, the stranger wouldn't harm her too much, she didn't want to go to an assembly with a black eye.

~Ending Time~
8:20 AM

Interactions: yuckeroni yuckeroni

Atsushi Junsou

Entrance, Peace Sign Academy
8:10 A.M.

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad--manga-art-manga-anime.jpg

She's not coming, is she?
Junsou and her parents stood near the entrance. They've already said what they needed to. Although she expected her grandmother's absence, she asked anyway. Junko smiled softly at her daughter and shook her head.

"You know how she is. She's really not a fan of the city." Souta said in an apologetic tone as he smiled at his daughter

Yeah, she does love the countryside.
An awkward silence hung over them. Wanting to lighten up the mood, Junsou embraced her parents before typing again.

I'll see you guys soon. Stay healthy and safe. Love ya.
Junsou proceeded to kiss both of them on the cheek, not caring if someone were to see. They were her parents after all. Souta chuckled and kissed her cheek followed by Junko who cupped Junsou's cheek and kissed her forehead before kissing both of her cheeks. Junsou could see their eyes looked glassy and she felt her own water a bit. She mentally shooked her head to rid herself of the sadness before Crocodile Tears comes out.

By now, Junsou was aware they were getting really sappy and a bit too touchy-feely. She waved at them before rushing off to the line with her baggage. The Academy looked normal although it was big. Junsou was neutral about this. Appearance weren't everything. As they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. Which was why her hopes and expectations haven't faltered yet.

Auditorium, Peace Sign Academy
8: 17 A.M.

After her things were taken, Junsou was told to head towards the auditorium which was why she's here now. Just like the time during the test, the auditorium was packed except this time, there are more Pro Heroes here. Some she knew, some she didn't.

The fact that she only knew some of them embarrassed her. She felt like she should know more of them since they were Pro Heroes, the thing she's trying to be. She silently cursed her past self for not going out much and not researching more. Still, it didn't stop her from being awed by their presence. Especially since they're wearing their Hero costume.

Her thoughts were cut short when the principal started talking. As she listened, her heart was starting to swell with a feeling of joy. The principal's speech just seemed to get to her heart. Maybe it was just that motivating and inspirational. She attempted to suppressed the bubbling happiness. To no avail. At least it wasn't to a point where she's leaking gas.

When he stopped talking, Junsou applauded enthusiastically along with the rest of the students.

The principal started speaking again and soon the bubbling stopped as confusion replaced the feeling. She didn't expect there to be a class on the very first day. And she was sure she heard him say combat room. Were they going to fight something or someone or at least do some physical activities? All she could think was yes.

She breathed in and out, easing herself. At the moment, she was worried. She wanted to make a good impression but she was sure that if they were going to do a physical activity, that won't happen. Her Quirk wasn't a physical one and she herself wasn't all that physically good. She mentally sigh and shook her head. She needed to focus. She needed to clear her head. She just hoped that everything will go well.

Auditorium, Peace Sign Academy
8: 30 A.M.

Last edited:

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    PSA
    8:26

“Your voice is as shaky as ever, Makoto-kun. No need to be nervous around me though.” Octavia responded with a smile upon hearing the introduction and gave his head a few delicate pats with her tentacle, just to be intercepted by the largely built boy. Feeling his hand on her shoulder, she couldn’t help, but feel uncomfortable and tense. She didn’t struggle, nor did she make any remarks about it this time just because of her manners and the urgency of the situation. Another thing that was making her a bit frustrated was the fact that the boy didn’t introduce himself. A rather rude thing to do, but then again, inquiring him about it too much could also be considered rude.

“That’s quite unfortunate, maybe you could tell us how exactly does your heart work?” She asked, turning her head to the taller boy a little. “Oh, of course if it’s not too personal.” They all soon made their way to the hall in question. Octavia quickly started to pick up the voices and echoes of nearby people. From the sounds of it, the auditorium was pretty big, even a little too big for her liking, as the unending cacophony of voices started giving her a headache. They’ve found themselves nice seats, not too close, but not too far from the stage and after a while, the principal started his speech. Octavia couldn’t help but feel proud about herself. She did it. She proved to her father that she could take care of herself, and not only that; she was capable of saving others. Though telling mom will probably be a bit difficult. The speech continued for a while, but the last sentences caught her (and from the sound of it everybody else) off guard.

“Combat room? Oh my…” She let out a sigh, but without any other words stood up like the rest of the students. “Well then… Shall we go?” She asked her male companions.​

PSA
8:27 AM

When she gave his head a few pats with her tentacle hair, he shuddered. Not out of disgust, but out of nerves. He had only ever made one female friend before, excluding his sister, and that only lasted until the fifth grade. "K-kun?" He said with an embarrassed and nervous stutter, giving a gulp in his throat. "N-not that I don't mind it, it just caught me off guard is all!" He said nervously waving his hands in defense, trying to ease her. "I-I'll try to be less nervous, H-handa-chan, I mean Handa-san!" He said bowing his head, mustering all the courage he had to say that. He then lifted his head and saw the other boy staring at him, like he was analyzing Tou for something. He quickly looked away, but noticed the other boy looked up a little. He did so and saw his tail had come out from habit, causing his eyes to widen and gasped. He quickly dispersed it in an instant and nervously looked up at them. "S-sorry a-about that, i-it tends to do that sometimes." He said nervously, until noticing that the other boy had begun leading them towards the auditorium. He hanged his head as the other boy led them.

As they were, he over heard them talking about other boy and his energy drinks. He silently and quickly came up with a answer to Hanada's question. Tou had read that some quirks involved sugar in order to operate..... "So if Handa-chan was complaining about it, that means his he drinks them because of how his quirk relies on them....." He said mumbling, but quickly snapped out when he realized he said that last part out loud. He just nervously hanged his head again and didn't look back up until they sat down in their seats in the auditorium, He listened to the principal's speech and was shocked along with the other's that they were immediately going to the combat room of the school. He got up along with everyone else and followed in behind Handa.

8:41 AM

PSA
8:27

Alexander continued to muscle through the crowd as heard the tentacle girl, Octavia, suggest that he explain his heart. He stretches out his neck as he finally gets them through the auditorium and into some seats. Suddenly, he hears the boy basically almost explain his quirk. He was impressed by the boys analogy. Before he could talk, however, the principal started to congratulate everyone. His eyes changed into a fierce intensity as he looked at the principal. His mission was going to be difficult, that was for damn sure. He then hears the principal say that they were all to go to the combat room, and his muscles loosened, curious to see how everyone else would manage in combat. As he stood up with the others, he looked at the other two.

" Yeah, this seems exciting. By the way, you were right."
He looked right at the boy, before continuing to move them along.
"My quirk relies on sugars, and since energy drinks contain the most types of sugars, it's perfect for me. And my heart is used to the amount of caffeine, so I can drink as much as my stomach can contain. Also, I am very new to this country, so my mannerisms are rusty. My name's Alexander Grey. And for you two, I would say... Handa-kun? And Makoto-kun?"
He looked a bit confused,his head a little tilted to the side as he looked down at the two.
8:46 AM
Trombone Trombone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Dea November
Awkward? Heavens, no.” At least, she’d like to think so. “Would a hero bear any shame for being portrayed in a light as great as his? ‘Twould fill his great chest with pride, instead, I should think.” She folded her arms and glanced at the statue. “Imagine this, if you will, from the deepest depths of your heart, a future, where you are the epitome of justice itself-- nay, do not claim it an impossible future, believe in it always, and it will be the truth-- a statue of you stands tall and proud in the city squares. Would you not feel your chest swell with pride? A life well lived, a people well protected.” The rays of the sun were beginning to peek over the roof of the buildings, bathing her in refreshing light. “Why would anyone feel awkward at being a hero?

When he introduced herself, she realised that she had forgotten the basics of interacting with people herself. She felt the force of a sledgehammer striking her straight at the heart, and recoiled slightly from her own lack of manners. How could she, scion of the November family, be so lax in her greetings? Amongst commoners, no less! She cannot be the weakest link in her family. Confound herself! Confound her foolishness! Nevertheless, a lady must know how to recover properly. To return to form with grace and ability was also a respectable trait. She brushed one of her twin tails from her shoulder, and laid one hand on her chest, indicating herself. “Likewise, Mr. Sasaki. But please, pardon my rudeness for not introducing myself before you. I am Dea November. Doubtless, I look forward to days well spent with you and many others in this academy. May we reach new heights of heroism together.

She caught a glance at her watch as she said this, and realised that time had passed. They would be late if they were to continue their formalities like this. Swiftly, without much fanfare, she caught his arm and tugged Tarou Sasaki along with her to the auditorium. “Now, we mustn’t dawdle. It wouldn’t do to be late on our first day.”

~0825 hours
Trombone Trombone

Kliffton Beid Jr.

In Car
8:00
"How do you feel, champ?" Chris asked, as he drove towards the academy.

Kliff grinned, "I feel awesome! I'm finally going to start a new adventure! Plus, both my best friends are going to be there with me, as well as my rival! This is like the best day of my li--"

Kliff trailed off and started looking out the window. Christopher looked towards Kliff and sighed as he thought, He must be having another dereal trip. I'll have to make sure I remind him to take his medicine everyday.

Shrugging it off, Chris nudged Kliff, who jumped at the touch before looking back at his father, "You good, kid?"

Kliff nodded absentmindedly, as he sighed and began looking out the window again, "Yeah, I guess."

Chris was about to say something else, but after looking at Kliff's smile slowly morph into a face of neutrality, Chris decided to just drive. Fortunately, a few minutes later, they arrived at the academy, and Kliff's face immediately lit back up.

Chris sighed in relief and ruffled Kliff's hair, "Well! Here you are kiddo!"

Kliff grinned and jumped out of the car. He ran to the trunk and pulled out two bags of clothes, and a backpack. The backpack held all of the important papers to Kliff : some sheet music, some novels, his song ideas, his sketchbook, and most importantly his BBOK aka "Big Book of Kreativity". Everything that was most important to Kliff was written in the book. Like a more practical diary.

After grabbing his bags, Kliff looked towards the academy. As he marveled at the site, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Well," Chris started, " I guess this is the first stop in your journey. Y'know it'll be quiet without you around."

Kliff smiled warmly and tightly hugged Chris. Ever after being adopted by the man, Kliff had grown to see him as more than just a foster parent. Kliff felt as if the man was the closest thing to family he had, and he literally was.

After the hug ended, Chris got back in the car. He looked out the window and gave Kliff a thumbs up, before driving off. Kliff sighed before turning back towards the school.

I wonder how my real parents would react to me coming to this school

Kliff handed in his bags and then made his way to no where in general. Of course, he should have been looking for the auditorium but he was currently in the middle of another dereal moment. He was thinking about his real parents and afterwards everything just became extremely pessimistic, dark, and edgy. However, due to this occurence he wasn't watching where he was going and bumped straight into a familiar face, knocking him out of the moment.

Snapped out of his thoughts, he looked up to see it was Lian, hovering over some poor unfortunate soul. Kliff sighed as his nose twitched, as he held out a hand to help the girl up, "Lian-chan! Are you bullying some random stranger again?"

I really don't have time for this! Kliff thought to himself as he frowned. For no reason other than his DR attack, Kliff felt annoyed in general, however it was now directed at Lian. It was a major shift in personality for him, but it was known to happen. After giving Lian a stink eye, he turned towards the unknown girl.

Fortunately, returning back to his normal self little by little, Kliff began smiling again, "I hope Lian-chan hasn't been a nuisance. I wish I could say she warms up after you get to know her, but she really doesn't. Anyway, I'm Beid Kliffton, though you can call me Kliff!"

Kliff smiled widely, as he stuck out his hand towards the girl, completely ignoring Lian by this point.

In Front of PSA
8:23 AM

Stats Starting Psenergy - 40326

Current Psenergy - Will be calculated

Dereal Occurences of the Day
1. Unknown in Car He was thinking about what moments of his life were just as big
2. Real Parents vs. Foster Parents

Mentions
Lian - yuckeroni yuckeroni
Ayako - Strawberraki Strawberraki

Appearance
6e7961297acedd01379a9ff6235a6eca--cool-anime-guys-cute-anime-boy.jpg

PSA
8:46 AM

As Toujou and the two others made their way through the crowd Tou heard Alexander call them by their last names, which was appropriate, but also heard him say kun at the end. Tou jolted a bit at the sudden usage of kun, mainly because of the fact he used it on him so suddenly. Tou understood him to be a foreigner, so the mistake is easily misplaced given the recent exchange between Tou and Handa. As they were walking towards the combat area Tou turned around to Alexander and nervously spoke to him. "U-um, actually kun is used for males. Chan is for girls, b-but since we don't know each other very well we should use san to address each other. For example you're Grey-san, and I would be Makato-san." He said pointing at himself. When Tou raised his arm down he looked up towards Handa, and noticed her tentacle-like hair. He then remembered that Grey had explained his quirk, well how it works anyways, and that Handa's quirk was easily seen. Toujou got anxious a bit, as he was able to figure out the two quirks of the two people he was with, but he hadn't explained his.

He thought that Alexander may have figured out what it is, due to the fact he saw his shadow tail, but he hadn't explained it properly to Handa who couldn't see it to begin with. He raised a big gulp and spoke to his two compatriots. "A-also, seeing as how both of your quirks are in the o-open, I think I should explain mine a little. T-that way it's fair and even." He said nervously. "My quirk allows me to form sh-shadow tails from my back, and I can willingly put it away to. Overall I-I guess it's pretty multi-role cause I can provide offense and defense, and when it comes down to it I can rescue people and use them for more mobility. I don't think I have enough though to do the job I want to though." Toujou said looking down, sound a bit dejected towards himself. The way he worded the explanation of his quirk made it seem as though he could only use one tail, which was unconsciously done so not intentionally.

8:51 AM
National National Trombone Trombone

Nikuruisu Residence, 7:36 AM

It was early in the morning as the sound of an alarm clock went of in Setsuo's ear, waking him up, if only slightly. He opens his eyes, only to be greeted with sunlight blinding him through his window. He mumbles and grumbles to himself before getting out of his bed and closing the blinds to his window. He stretches in his room before making him way downstairs to start cleaning himself for the day before him. It was his first going to be the first day at Peace Sign Academy, and he wanted to be sure he didn't smell like the night before. Thankfully, his mother had been able to pay for water, so he had the luxury of grooming himself today.
From downstairs, a woman shouts out "Setsuo! You'd better getting ready in there."
He sighs in the shower before replying back "Alright Mom, I'll come down in a second."
After cleaning himself, he walks out of the shower, wraps a towel around himself and starts drying off. Before too long, he puts on a baggy t-shirt and pants and comes down stairs, the smell of eggs and sausage wafting to his nose.
"Good, you're all ready and dressed."
"Yeah... why wouldn't I be? It's the first day of school. I'm not gonna miss that."
"Sure... anyway, here's your breakfast." She says as she slides a plate forward with two sunny side up eggs and a sausage patty on it.
"Thanks." he mumbles under his breath tiredly before quickly eating the breakfast on his plate.

PSA, 8:26, Auditorium

Setsuo walks into the Auditorium and sits down, beside him a girl wearing peculiar clothes, with doglike features. He takes out his notebook, skipping page after page of notes and sketches alike. He gets to a blank page, small bubbles of flesh forming on his palm, muscle forming underneath it, forming a sort of glove around his pinky and ring finger, and across his hand, his middle and index fingers remaining fingerless, as well as his thumb. He stares at his notebook, holding it close to his face and starts writing and jotting down the words coming out of Subliminal's mouth, putting them on the paper with enhanced speed, tearing the paper in a bit as he goes. After writing notes on the speech, he rushes down to the bottom of the paper, drawing the speaker roughly as best as he could, as well as anyone else on the stage.
His eyes widen as the speaker says "Fight". That was all he needed to hear to be scared. He looks around, a bit panicked, seeing his fellow students. He had been listening to the lecture, but only so much. His mind starts racing, thinking of fighting people he had barely known about, let alone people all together.
"F-fight? Who are we fighting?" He asks the doglike girl sitting next to him, trying his best to not seem too scared... and failing miserably.

Auditorium
8:41 a.m.

Last edited:
Akashi Park
7:25 a.m
Park residence
-----------------------------------------------

Akashi's morning was rather quiet, as usual. His parents leave in the morning for their job, so he had the whole house to himself. Akashi showered, groomed and dressed quietly in his 10th favorite suit, his other clothes in a suitcase next to the duffel bag with his larger items. He checked it over once more, and just threw some pop-tarts in a toaster. With how bad of a cook he was, cooking was a no go. He grabbed his bags after "Breakfast", and walked out the door.

The walk there was quick, but speed must've died on the street he crossed, because both the line and security check took for what seemed ages. 'I mean, the school was fine, simple, quaint and it looked easy. But couldn't someone streamline the security?'. Somehow he got done with it, and took a spot in the back, with enough time to hear something about going to combat class. " We don't have classes, so what's this?" He mumbled, glancing around. To say he was confused was an understatement, but none the less he got up and followed the crowd. Procrastinating a little in order to avoid running into people in the mob. He also took the time to observe indoor security. After all, he knew he was going to skip at least once, so it was time to use his memory for what it was intended for.

Auditorium
8:41 a.m.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back