• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia~!

Wasted Ink

Oppai Critic
9537e8da526f77285477f0398cd66ec354ed1287_hq.gif

Greetings, everyone, and welcome to my interest check. After recently catching up on the official manga, and getting super hyped over the latest anime episode, I've found myself totally interested in creating a My Hero Academia roleplay! For those of you who are unaware, the anime is set within a world where Quirks - or, mutations/superpowers - are the norm, along with Heroes who use this power for good. I'm thinking that the roleplay will be set within a new year at U.A. High, the top super-hero high school in the world. I'm still debating whether or not to include the availability of canon characters. Let me know what you think!

So, is there any interest? I'm quite excited to write with you all.

I can't guaranteed my participation, but i'm greatly interested in a MHA RP ! Please tag me once CS thread will be set up.

Woah, this is definitely more interest than expected! Welcome, everyone.

Quick question: What do you guys think about keeping the canon charscters in? Or should I make it a completeky OC roleplay?

I'm interested. I'm hyped in the latest ep. Can't wait. My choice is canon characters, but completely OC is okay for me too, so we can get creative with our quirks.

Also here's a bonus. It's a beautiful dub.

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink

Post length would be whatever you're comfortable with, as long as the minimum is one paragraph.
And yes, I plan for Teacher Characters to be available.

alright. Should my exams not prevent me from it, I will take my part in this. Consider my vote the utter ban of any and all player-controlled cannon characters, with the smallest possible presence of NPC cannon characters

As long as whoever is playing that canon character can play them well I'm fine with it though there's no way to guarantee that they would so I'm leaning more towards not including them.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Do you think I should keep the NPCs limited to a select few teachers? Unless more people would want to play as OC Teachers.

Personally I don´t really mind even if you don´t allow teacher characters, I just wanted to know what to expect. The post-length being too lenient or the inclusion of cannon characters as regulars are a bit of deal breakers for me, but that´s just me I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back