• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia~!

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink I know that it seems like you're a bit limited in terms of your computer and such do you need some help? I can post the CS and stuff until you get back

I don't want this to become too crowded, but is there still room for more? I don't want to cause any trouble, so if there are too many participants already then I'll resign xd

Way ahead of ya!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/bnha-discord.339978/

For everyone who still interested! It's meant to be for Discord but I can change that if everyone not really familiar with it! I decided it will be OC and Cannons but it will be divided into separate classrooms (I know some people don't really want anything to do with cannons/oc so you have an option xD)
Not quite, you started a discord RP, I meant one here on the forums

Everyone´s asking for it... though decisions... I basically won´t be around next week though... would you guys be ok with me making one, but only getting the thread up on the 25th?

Everyone´s asking for it... though decisions... I basically won´t be around next week though... would you guys be ok with me making one, but only getting the thread up on the 25th?

Any ideas as to what sort of RP structure you would adopt? Would it be user-created content, or maybe something more structured and linear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back