• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia~!

Ooooh, could I possibly join? Loved the first season of this anime! Since this is a year after the canon time, I'd guess there'd be some canon characters still around, time-wise. It really doesn't matter to me how it turns out. You can add canons if you want, just don't shoot. Oh, and don't drop dead in the middle of the RP. That's a definite deal-breaker for me (see what I did there? No? Okay, I'll go home now...).

I just finished watching the series and I have to say that I'm quite interested but I can't really join right now plus I'm a slow post so that wouldn't help. lol

Holy crap that's a lot of people. Hello, everyone! I'm currently limited to my phone at the moment, but rest assured, the roleplay will be created sometime this weekend!

By the way, by 'new year at U.A. High', I meant that it's simply a start of a fresh year - not exactly one year after the canon cast.

As of now, I believe I'm going with no canon, other than maybe a few select NPC teachers. One paragraph minimum posts, with decent spelling and grammar. Just gotta think of the rules and such.

I'm interested!

I just got into the anime and have been looking for something like this. Though I am on episode 5(my computer can't handle the it). Would I still be fine to join :>

I'm interested!

I just got into the anime and have been looking for something like this. Though I am on episode 5(my computer can't handle the it). Would I still be fine to join :>
Of course. ^^ You don't need too much anime/manga knowledge to participate. Basic knowledge on the Universe is more than enough.

Why you do dis to meh xD

I'm in so many roleplays... okay fine, just one more.
I dislike being in an rp with canon characters because I find it cringey, so oc's would be much appreciated. : )

Long time no see Idea Idea <3
I must flood you in rp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back