• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia~!

What are you thinking if you don't mind me asking?
Well, there is a lot of things on the table, but it mainly boils down to either adding a twist to the academia idea, like changing at what stage of education they are, focusing on different styles of academia, like non-hero courses, or just outright focusing heroes who are already pros. The point is to make the RP stand out right from the premise. Each option has pros and cons and unfortunately at the moment I am not able to devote due attention to it yet, not until I´m done with next week´s exams

Well, there is a lot of things on the table, but it mainly boils down to either adding a twist to the academia idea, like changing at what stage of education they are, focusing on different styles of academia, like non-hero courses, or just outright focusing heroes who are already pros. The point is to make the RP stand out right from the premise. Each option has pros and cons and unfortunately at the moment I am not able to devote due attention to it yet, not until I´m done with next week´s exams

I feel like focusing on the hero-course is a must for a MHA RP, simply because the central construct is the school of young heroes. The hero course helps to set up some really exciting scenarios, such as lessons, tests, competitions and such, as shown in the anime/manga. I feel like this is what MHA really revolves around on a fundamental level regarding the premise. But that's just my 2 cents anyway =P

Good luck with those exams.

I feel like focusing on the hero-course is a must for a MHA RP, simply because the central construct is the school of young heroes. The hero course helps to set up some really exciting scenarios, such as lessons, tests, competitions and such, as shown in the anime/manga. I feel like this is what MHA really revolves around on a fundamental level regarding the premise. But that's just my 2 cents anyway =P
Yep, hence the downsides and upsides I mentioned. As I said, I need to have time to think about these things first

Hey, sorry to jump in on the bandwagon, I skipped kinda to the last page. I would love to do an RP for this one.

Also, I agree with ChimpMan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back