• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But I like that ideaaaaaaa
I have more lmfao

Timeskip - Causes a person's perception of time to distort, so seconds can feel like minutes or minutes can feel like seconds. Triggered by eye contact.

Hive Mind - able to control insects like ants, bees, wasps, etc for nefarious purposes. Exceptionally good at spying.

Junkyard Dog - able to manipulate metal, primarily building golems and constructs out of scrap found in junkyards.

SpeedStar - well this isn't so much a villain as an antagonist from Dante's past. His quirk is super speed, and he was the one classmate Dante couldn't evade, triggering The Big Brawl event in his past that made him change schools. Dante ended up breaking both of his legs in the melee, and the youth has held a severe grudge and vowed revenge ever since. (Could bring him in, if we want drama at some point and everyone is getting along too well)

Ballistics - able to accurately aim any projectile and manipulate its trajectory midflight. His weapon of choice is marbles in a slingshot, which he can fire with bullet-like velocity and even cause them to ricochet or arc around corners.

I could probably come up with more, but y'all are free to build on those if ya want

I have more lmfao

Timeskip - Causes a person's perception of time to distort, so seconds can feel like minutes or minutes can feel like seconds. Triggered by eye contact.

Hive Mind - able to control insects like ants, bees, wasps, etc for nefarious purposes. Exceptionally good at spying.

Junkyard Dog - able to manipulate metal, primarily building golems and constructs out of scrap found in junkyards.

SpeedStar - well this isn't so much a villain as an antagonist from Dante's past. His quirk is super speed, and he was the one classmate Dante couldn't evade, triggering The Big Brawl event in his past that made him change schools. Dante ended up breaking both of his legs in the melee, and the youth has held a severe grudge and vowed revenge ever since. (Could bring him in, if we want drama at some point and everyone is getting along too well)

Ballistics - able to accurately aim any projectile and manipulate its trajectory midflight. His weapon of choice is marbles in a slingshot, which he can fire with bullet-like velocity and even cause them to ricochet or arc around corners.

I could probably come up with more, but y'all are free to build on those if ya want

Ah man I absolutely love Junkyard Dog idea but I don't need another character I'm weeping

Also Dante broke someones legs??? Are you sure he's a good kid 🤔

He probably is a good kid, I imagine it was either an accident or self protection when the other kid got back up and tried to sucker punch him

That'd be pretty wild to accidentally break both of someones legs

SpeedStar needs to make his dramatic return and set the record straight
Maybe Class C bands together to defeat Dante's old enemy

can someone catch me up on whats been going on in ooc?
like...it's added on 7 pages since I last checked.

Aw man Paris will be shaking in her socks XD

Also, I'm not sure about the time system. I feel like the RP will just move naturally, but if thigns get stuck in on event too long, we could something like '3 more days until we move on to the next thing'. Idk XD

A lot of random stuff mainly about the characters

Yeah fair, but then again in the past five years Mars would probably have had to deal with MJ getting in trouble because she started fighting someone because they were bullying one of the other orphans.

Ah man I absolutely love Junkyard Dog idea but I don't need another character I'm weeping

Also Dante broke someones legs??? Are you sure he's a good kid 🤔
It's in his backstory. His quirk manifested and since it was a bit villainous(basically kids being evil shits), he became the designated Villain in Heroes vs Villains (cops and robbers). Well, things gradually escalated as other kids got their quirks and it basically devolved into "Beat the Shit outta the villain".

Only, Dante figured out his slingshot/attack on titan trick so they could never actually catch him. Carmen made numerous complaints to the school, but since Dante was never caught or injured, the complaints were ignored.

SpeedStar was the last to develop his quirk, and when he did, Dante couldn't escape, because the kid was just faster. First thing he did was slammed Dante into a tree and held him there for the other kids to catch up and wail on him. Dante tried to just get away but SpeedStar wouldn't let him.

Rather than get beat to a pulp, Dante fought back. He ended up breaking SpeedStars legs in the chaos because the little shit kept hitting him from behind and taunting him. He had to swing blindly to defend against it and, well, kersnap.

Dante ended up pretty wrecked. Three cracked ribs, cuts, bruises, etc.

Long and the short of it, it was a case of bullying gone too far as these kids all wanted to be the Hero that took down the Villain(Dante). Numerous school officials got canned after the event. Dante switched schools, and thankfully managed to adjust rather well in a new environment.

can someone catch me up on whats been going on in ooc?
like...it's added on 7 pages since I last checked.

A whole lot of chatter , mostly people expanding on their characters

Aw man Paris will be shaking in her socks XD

Also, I'm not sure about the time system. I feel like the RP will just move naturally, but if thigns get stuck in on event too long, we could something like '3 more days until we move on to the next thing'. Idk XD

At least give us a start date to work with :3

Yeah fair, but then again in the past five years Mars would probably have had to deal with MJ getting in trouble because she started fighting someone because they were bullying one of the other orphans.

Oh definitely, the amount of bruises she's had to patch up and parents she had to call because of MJ is probably insane
But she still loves Marianne anyways <3

It's in his backstory. His quirk manifested and since it was a bit villainous(basically kids being evil shits), he became the designated Villain in Heroes vs Villains (cops and robbers). Well, things gradually escalated as other kids got their quirks and it basically devolved into "Beat the Shit outta the villain".

Only, Dante figured out his slingshot/attack on titan trick so they could never actually catch him. Carmen made numerous complaints to the school, but since Dante was never caught or injured, the complaints were ignored.

SpeedStar was the last to develop his quirk, and when he did, Dante couldn't escape, because the kid was just faster. First thing he did was slammed Dante into a tree and held him there for the other kids to catch up and wail on him. Dante tried to just get away but SpeedStar wouldn't let him.

Rather than get beat to a pulp, Dante fought back. He ended up breaking SpeedStars legs in the chaos because the little shit kept hitting him from behind and taunting him. He had to swing blindly to defend against it and, well, kersnap.

Dante ended up pretty wrecked. Three cracked ribs, cuts, bruises, etc.

Long and the short of it, it was a case of bullying gone too far as these kids all wanted to be the Hero that took down the Villain(Dante). Numerous school officials got canned after the event. Dante switched schools, and thankfully managed to adjust rather well in a new environment.

That's actually a really big deal, we gotta bring SpeedStar back for some revenge
But this time Dante has friends who don't see him as the villain

That's actually a really big deal, we gotta bring SpeedStar back for some revenge
But this time Dante has friends who don't see him as the villain
"Don't see him as a villain?! You know what, I can't even be mad. I'm sure he never told you how he turned on his classmates and put a bunch of us in the hospital. Bet he conveniently omitted how he broke my legs. He tried to end my Hero career before it had a chance to even begin. The fact Sakura High accepted him shows how much his mom must have paid to cover it all up. Trust me, he's no hero. The second you turn your back on that bloodssucker... He's gonna turn on you just like he did me and our friends."
-SpeedStar

Oh definitely, the amount of bruises she's had to patch up and parents she had to call because of MJ is probably insane
But she still loves Marianne anyways <3
Ha, true I imagine that each time someone bullied one of her siblings. She would pull them away and say a cheesy quip before starting the punch on out of site and would come back with scrapes, bruises, sometimes a black eye, but always with a confident 'I win' smile and the knowledge that Mars is going to have to make a call or two

Last edited:

Omg I just had the idea of a 9-year-old Taro (who was probably 6'6" at this point) either hiding behind or holding back a pissed-off 10-year-old MJ after a bully tried to cut/burn his hair during class for a prank!

Omg I just had the idea of a 9-year-old Taro (who was probably 6'6" at this point) either hiding behind or holding back a pissed-off 10-year-old MJ after a bully tried to cut/burn his hair during class for a prank!
I see that being one of the more common scenarios and even though Taro often never told her because he knew what she would do, she somehow just always knew

Last edited:
As it turned out she was the "top dog" of what look liked the usual high school ruffians but were just friends and dressed and looked mean. She had them constantly keeping an eye on the others to make sure they weren't being bullied and because they thought they were ruffians nobody thought of anything when they would be talking to each other about people being bullied, thinking they just found it funny

My idea is that Taro only befriended the other orphans since most everybody was either intimidated by him or bullied him for his huge size yet timid nature, Taro always said the same thing when a new orphan lived with them, "k-keep your distance... it's already hard being us but it will be harder for you if the other kids see you with me..." Since he didn't want to make their lives any harder!

Thank you, even though MJ has a severe case of RBF that doesn't mean she doesn't care, she likes helping people especially the others and even though her and Lexi might fight when there are no stakes, when push comes to shove I reckon they can pull together

Thank you, even though MJ has a severe case of RBF that doesn't mean she doesn't care, she likes helping people especially the others and even though her and Lexi might fight when there are no stakes, when push comes to shove I reckon they can pull together
RBF meets RVF. Everyone nearby shudders in fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back