• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Bonuses include extreme damage reduction from years of bakaslaps and an aura that defuses the situation in a way that makes the girls heart doki doki.

Amy: “what’s wrong with sparkling?” *said as the sun hits the sugar stuck to her mouth at just the right angle to sparkle.*

I’m an adult with the body of a small child. No one has ever showed me those movies.
"They are also books, and you are saving brain cells by not being exposed to them. The fans can get a bit.... ehhhh... I accidentally wandered into a convention and spent the rest of the day running from Team edward as they tried to hit me with glitterbombs..."

Especially with Lynn around.

Lynn may look like a valley girl, but she's not. She's a sporty tomboy that's usually pretty chill. She gives off the vibe of a confident older sister and her positive attitude makes it seem like she has her life together. While her high self-esteem helps her bounce back quickly from adversity, it also makes her good at hiding the pain she's going through. So far not much has hurt her in life. Occasionally she wonders about her father in America, but her training to be a future Pro-Hero and her life in Japan has kept her too busy to try to visit him, if he's even still alive.

Lynn thinks that she needs to be emotionally strong in order to be a good hero. She tries to be the shoulder people can lean on and also tries to make sure that everyone feels welcome. Her laid-back nature quickly goes away around bullies and womanizers; she's gentle toward the victims. She likes helping people, sports, swimming, working as a lifeguard, being outside, and 80's music. She dislikes bullies, villains, womanizers. and wearing more feminine clothes like dresses and skirts even though she's required to wear them sometimes.

L Libero Accepted your new Ren :3

Also all three of you drago-hoomans Todo_Doki_Doki Todo_Doki_Doki Amyleii Amyleii need to be a thing XD

Also Everskold Everskold just a thought, don't actually go and change it lol, but do you think maybe the Plant kids should be in the same class and then dragon kids should be in the same class? Or do you have them separated for a reason? Just wonderings, not telling you to change anything XD

Especially with Lynn around.

Lynn may look like a valley girl, but she's not. She's a sporty tomboy that's usually pretty chill. She gives off the vibe of a confident older sister and her positive attitude makes it seem like she has her life together. While her high self-esteem helps her bounce back quickly from adversity, it also makes her good at hiding the pain she's going through. So far not much has hurt her in life. Occasionally she wonders about her father in America, but her training to be a future Pro-Hero and her life in Japan has kept her too busy to try to visit him, if he's even still alive.

Lynn thinks that she needs to be emotionally strong in order to be a good hero. She tries to be the shoulder people can lean on and also tries to make sure that everyone feels welcome. Her laid-back nature quickly goes away around bullies and womanizers; she's gentle toward the victims. She likes helping people, sports, swimming, working as a lifeguard, being outside, and 80's music. She dislikes bullies, villains, womanizers. and wearing more feminine clothes like dresses and skirts even though she's required to wear them sometimes.
Dante has a low tolerance for womanizers. He's seen his fair share trying to act cool at his mom's dance seminars. Assuming Carmen doesn't geyser launch them into a trash can(which has happened on several occasions, earning her many diehard students), Dante usually ends up dealing with them one of two ways.

1) literally cuts in mid-dance to rescue them from the womanizer (leaving them flabbergasted wondering how it happened, since he times it to the music)

2) He embarrasses them by either tripping them, ripping their pants, or just plan yeets them out.

Yes, he occassionally helps his mom at seminars. He's a good boy.

L Libero Accepted your new Ren :3

Also all three of you drago-hoomans Todo_Doki_Doki Todo_Doki_Doki Amyleii Amyleii need to be a thing XD

Also Everskold Everskold just a thought, don't actually go and change it lol, but do you think maybe the Plant kids should be in the same class and then dragon kids should be in the same class? Or do you have them separated for a reason? Just wonderings, not telling you to change anything XD
Separated because I figured they'd wanna feel like individuals within their own classes idk lol
If you all want it changed it's a simple swap

Dante has a low tolerance for womanizers. He's seen his fair share trying to act cool at his mom's dance seminars. Assuming Carmen doesn't geyser launch them into a trash can(which has happened on several occasions, earning her many diehard students), Dante usually ends up dealing with them one of two ways.

1) literally cuts in mid-dance to rescue them from the womanizer (leaving them flabbergasted wondering how it happened, since he times it to the music)

2) He embarrasses them by either tripping them, ripping their pants, or just plan yeets them out.

Yes, he occassionally helps his mom at seminars. He's a good boy.

That just screams White Knight to me lol

I'm really tempted to rewrite Bolt into a huge womanizing flirt now...

Quirk: Womanizer
-99.9% damage taken from women
-99.9% damage dealt to women
100% apathy towards males
500% damage dealt to males that interrupt time with women
100% recovery when the nurse is a woman

Lmfao it's not like that. Sometimes you just get creeps and they need to be shown the door.
Half of the girls here can literally turn into a dragon (and not just for a few days a mon- *choking*). My editor has instructed me to not finish that sentence. Ahem, but the point stands. I think they can handle themselves, no knights necessary.

Emmy hates womanizers but mostly because they remind her she is gonna be a child for a vary vary vary long time.

I'm sure you didn't intend it that way but he's coming across as the shounen hero no one asked for XD
Yeah, completely not the intention. His low tolerance for womanizers comes largely from the fact they tried to use his mom's seminars as a speed dating session and tried to ruin it for the other attendees who were there to actually learn.

Anyways, I'll hush for awhile before I get Dante in trouble before this even starts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back