• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Separated because I figured they'd wanna feel like individuals within their own classes idk lol
If you all want it changed it's a simple swap
I like that! Then they'll be surprised if they ever get to fight eachother XD Except of course for the orphans who live with eachother XD

Emmy hugging skull instead of Margaret is what writers call Chekhov’s gun. She will pass her exam and have a heartwarming and adorable-due-to-her-appearance moment with Margaret

She can handle hugging skull and returning a failure but she was raised by Margaret like a mother-figure so she doesn’t want the hug to turn sour if she returns without passing the exam.

Another question, are faculty and staff allowed to post or would it make sense
to let all the students introduce themselves first?

I think you can post as faculty/staff if you just want to get an intro out of the way
Our head teacher IKingI IKingI is prepping his post as well

Also going to need every characters Birthday, thinking of making a calendar Fire Emblem Three Houses style which will list birthdays and events going on around the academy and orphanage
Been wanting to ask you about setting up a time and date system Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Do we have a Villain Character yet?
MidnightStar MidnightStar said she'd possibly make us some villains if we need them, but feel free to make one, or collaborate with her :3
I think you can post as faculty/staff if you just want to get an intro out of the way
Our head teacher IKingI IKingI is prepping his post as well

Also going to need every characters Birthday, thinking of making a calendar Fire Emblem Three Houses style which will list birthdays and events going on around the academy and orphanage
Been wanting to ask you about setting up a time and date system Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
What do you mean by a date and time system? ((sorry I'm a nub))

I'm gonna leave my go-to villain out of this. Basically, he was Scarecrow from DC comics. Released a gas that caused people to hallucinate their worst fears. Very tough to deal with unless you either didn't breathe the gas, or were able to somehow confront your fears as they stared you in the face.

I'm gonna leave my go-to villain out of this. Basically, he was Scarecrow from DC comics. Released a gas that caused people to hallucinate their worst fears. Very tough to deal with unless you either didn't breathe the gas, or were able to somehow confront your fears as they stared you in the face.
But I like that ideaaaaaaa

That's basically how Skeletor uses his quirk lol. The name of his quirk was Mind Killer up until I changed it last second, but the effect is the same.

Being in a super different timezone is always fun, since when I'm asleep two pages of content in the ooc happen and I just get to read the chaos, also MJ was born on October 31st

Users who are viewing this thread

Back