• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Bum Bear Bum Bear I can not read your posts. at all. they don't work on phone which I will be using weekends because I work 12 hour shifts at a boring job where I can use my phone the whole time, and on pc the text blends with the background so I can't read it anyway. I'm sorry.

Amyleii Amyleii
Understood. I can just change layout so no problem ^^!
Sorry for the inconvenience. My Bbc skills have diminish
so I don't know how to make it mobile friendly ;-;. Give me a moment!

Yum3ko Yum3ko
Lol, officials buds.
And omb! Reading your name
got me singing Miss Jackson in my head ;-;

Amyleii Amyleii
Understood. I can just change layout so no problem ^^!
Sorry for the inconvenience. My Bbc skills have diminish
so I don't know how to make it mobile friendly ;-;. Give me a moment!

Yum3ko Yum3ko
Lol, officials buds.
And omb! Reading your name
got me singing Miss Jackson in my head ;-;
I love that song. Like, a lot.

Yum3ko Yum3ko
Shit I do too XD.
I'm over here trying to not wake my dog up to the lyrics
"Are you nasty ... ARE YOU NASTY!"

Amyleii Amyleii
Change the layout to something mobile friendly. ^^

Ok, so I'm guessing that we are doing the exam now. Not their first day of high school right? I'm asking cause it impacts my next post

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Everskold Everskold Todo_Doki_Doki Todo_Doki_Doki LoliCowboy LoliCowboy Amyleii Amyleii Katakon Katakon Yum3ko Yum3ko Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Nico Nico Natural Flavour Natural Flavour shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Hella Downweather Hella Downweather L Libero Vakuity Vakuity One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost IKingI IKingI Garebear184 Garebear184 Xantheeer Xantheeer Bum Bear Bum Bear
Current class list as of the most recent accepted apps

Current class list as of the most recent accepted apps
Thank All Might for this, I had no idea how Isaac was going to keep track of the children.

Quirk: harem protagonist
His face is magnetized to female boobs and crotches anytime his equilibrium is off balance (ergo, when he trips he always falls into a girls body parts.)

Womanizer boi seeing a villain brutally murder a guy: yawn
Womanizer boi seeing a villain bump into a girl just walking: attack on titan music starts blasting

I SHALL BE A HERO OF SOCIAL JUSTICE!

He would be so gloriously unlikable. He'd probably get killed by the girls in the class long before any villain had a chance to do it.

I mean... Dante's dad has notoriously bad luck. Wouldn't be a stretch for Dante to land in precarious predicaments from time to time~

Also, if there's anyone getting attack on Titan music, Dante has that on lock

Though, he's not a womanizer. His momma raised him better lol she also taught him how to lead in dances like tango, hustle, swing, salsa, chacha, waltz, etc.

So if any girl likes being twirled...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back