• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Everskold Everskold
Thanks! Lastly, is there a CS (I can't seem to find it)
and who do I send it to? Sorry if I'm askin' too many questions ^^'.

You can find the cs in the first post and post it on that thread as well

Fair warning... I may or may not make it a running gag where Dante's dad is constantly 'killed' whenever he shows up in the RP.

Like, this man literally would not survive a day if it wasn't for his Healing Factor. In addition to getting set on fire, he's been run over, impaled, cut in half, and had a piano dropped on his head, just for starters.
Yes please XD

I will attempt to post today! Stupid busy, but will do my best! Everskold Everskold thanks for doin the gm thing XD

One post that was 1/4 the size of everyone else's...

Quantity doesn't really matter and I liked your post because it still showed the personality of your character
But if you want to write more hopefully this roleplay can be a good exercise for you to try making longer posts :)

I mean, a fat chunk of my post was song lyrics. As for the numbers. I hold my confusion until I see how many stick around after the first week or two lol

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Dante is definitely gonna go full protect mode.

"I guess I've always wanted to be one of those Heroes that always shows up with a smile on my face, no matter how bad things look. A smile gives people hope, ya know? Even if my powers can be scary.... I want to protect people"

Btw if anyone wants to plot relationships with Touya I'm all game. He needs friends he can mom and people he can protect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back