• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
giphy.gif
"Huh.. Usually this is the part where people think I'm crazy or freak out" *pauses, shaping some of his blood into a rose*

"Yeah, I have to live with people weirder than you and no thanks on the rose."
"Wait... you thought I was.. No, no, this is just practice in making constructs. Just because I can manipulate my blood doesn't mean I can naturally make whatever I want. Roses have a lot of thin parts, particularly in the petals, that require a lot more finesse to make without them looking, bleh... It's good practice, particularly if I wanted to make something more intricate than a sword or a typical bullet."

"Ah fair nuff, my glitching to get better just needs me to mainly just continuously glitch"
"For me... Well.. It's all about how well I can control my blood. How strong it is depends on how well I design the construct. How fast it is depends on how clever I am designing the projectile. And of course... since I'm using my blood, I can only do so much before I run out, so I need to be careful to make every drop count and not waste any. Really, by itself, my quirk is rather... lacking. There are many people who can manipulate water or fire or something else to accomplish the same thing I can, or at least something similar, only they don't have to rely on their own blood to do it."

The irony is that Dante didn't hear it. He had his headphones in until after she finished glitch-talking lmfao

yeah I know, but I felt that I needed to rip off the 'How to represent glitch talk' band-aid off early

Also, I highly approve of the fact we've used two MHA intros in our... well intros, so far, and both were Jonathan Young covers.

Thank you I felt that 'The Day' was a bit more fitting for MJ rather than 'Peace Sign' plus MJ likes rock/punk rock the most out of all music genres

For Dante, Peace Sign fits better because of the bullying he went through before, given it talks about sadness and such.

only when her speaking is glitched out. So it's the five senses PLUS her speaking if she uses her quirk too much and just talking when her emotions are too much and her entire body is glitching

All these dragons being cool dragonbros and Dante's just like:

".... I have to actually cut myself just to be useful.... ;-;"

No, no I understand. I wasn't satisfied with my previous character as he was really just uninteresting and weak. So I did the opposite and first thing I could think of that was tough was dragons and built on that. Plus who doesn't like a dragons?

Dante's quirk is badass though

The best part is how upbeat and optimistic and happy he is in contrast to how dark his quirk comes off. The contrast is what makes it fun!

hmm. could be Emmy and Kaida are the only two who recognize dragonborn since his quirk is so much like theirs? would make sense they sort of look up to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back