• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
my idea for Emmys ultimate attack was called Fireball tackle, where she spins really fast in the air and then shoots fire out that catches on her back scales and rolls forward at a fast speed towards someone. then right before she hits she gets out of the roll and sreads her arms out with claws ready and tackles them while she is on fire.

Yeah it'd make sense for dragon quirk uers to be able to recognize other dragon quirk users

Ah shit I didn't even think about that. I'm going to have to edit it in

Dante... really doesn't have any 'Ultimate attacks'. He's got Blood Bullets, Blood Whips, Blood Blades, etc, but nothing he can do with his quirk would really qualify as an ultimate.

good thing about playing a student is we can develop our ultimate during the story. teachers should have an ultimate already.

Dante... really doesn't have any 'Ultimate attacks'. He's got Blood Bullets, Blood Whips, Blood Blades, etc, but nothing he can do with his quirk would really qualify as an ultimate.
Fair but it's all about figuring out a way to use the Quirk creatively

can I get a cameo as my original BNHA character Amy Leii? her quirk was called "sugar vampire" she basically gained vampiric strength and speed based on her sugar levels.

True, but that could be an ultimate attack, remember that Iida's recipro burst was considered an ultimate move
Huh... that's true, but Recipro Burst gave him a boost above what his normal quirk could do. Dante can't really boost his abilities beyond just getting creative with designs.

But what about that slingshot type thing he uses to get away that would be a pretty decent ultimate move slingshotting away to get heroes better suited to the task

But what about that slingshot type thing he uses to get away that would be a pretty decent ultimate move slingshotting away to get heroes better suited to the task
You do not know Dante very well lmfao

"Run away? Tch.. How could I begin to call myself a hero if I turned my back when people need me? If I'm going anywhere..." he slits his hips, blood tendrils grasping on the nearby buildings to launch him right at the villain as a grin spreads over his lips. "It's through you!" He slit his palms midflight a drill lance forming in his hands to pierce the villain.

...oh god your going to be Iidaing this
Iida, Deku, Allmight.. shit I'm just throwing references in everywhere lol but yeah, he's not the kind to run. He's more the kind to find a way thru, even if he needs to bite someone after...
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost did you see my post about my original bnha character?
I saw! Would be interesting to have another vampire show up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back