• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
this is getting a reboot since im too busy and was stupid to think i'd be able to handle making an rp again. Cosmos Cosmos and whoever helps will be the new owner of the rp. I'll be dropping out since it will be in reliable hands. I'm sorry. If someone wants or likes any of my characters they are up for grabs in the reboot. I will not be joining, due to the fact that I'd still drag people down.

@Maskruelty @TayMaiTer ACasualBrit ACasualBrit @Mikotsuhime BasilOwO BasilOwO @pseudo @Sgt Gomez @Texangamer

Please do not think for a minute you are holding anyone down. You made a great RP and have to look after yourself first. You've inspired all of us to keep this RP alive in the reboot and will always have an open invitation to come back whenever you feel ready. Take care of yourself. <3

this is getting a reboot since im too busy and was stupid to think i'd be able to handle making an rp again. Cosmos Cosmos and whoever helps will be the new owner of the rp. I'll be dropping out since it will be in reliable hands. I'm sorry. If someone wants or likes any of my characters they are up for grabs in the reboot. I will not be joining, due to the fact that I'd still drag people down.

@Maskruelty @TayMaiTer ACasualBrit ACasualBrit @Mikotsuhime BasilOwO BasilOwO @pseudo @Sgt Gomez @Texangamer
NUUUUUUU- you are loved and valued <3 you would never drag us down

Please do not think for a minute you are holding anyone down. You made a great RP and have to look after yourself first. You've inspired all of us to keep this RP alive in the reboot and will always have an open invitation to come back whenever you feel ready. Take care of yourself. <3
NUUUUUUU- you are loved and valued <3 you would never drag us down
thank you both but no matter what if I'm unable to keep posts up regularly either I drag people down or my characters vanish and I don't like doing either of those things. I thought I had found a small break in the hectic thing that's called my life but that vanished

Anyone who was interested in this RP, I can finally announce that the reboot is live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back