• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer However, instead of being British or French my guy might be German, Swedish, or maybe even Italian. I also kinda have a unique idea for his demon contract and how he got it, but I would probably have to run it by whoever pairs with me and maybe with you to.
That would need to be the case with your partner. Just make sure to run it by them when the time comes, Dear. Besides that! I love seeing the creativity going. <3

Right now it looks like we have even numbers so we will be getting this up! I myself am already partnered with Valen. So everyone needs to make sure to balance out who is the contractor and who is the demon. Reapers I may permit for secondary character but, they will not be playing a large part in this RP quite yet.

I prefer a contractor... but... meh.

Largely because I can still opperate if a flake pops my bubble.

Alright with those who expressed interest in Contractors, those are your official positions and therefore all slots are taken for those. Only spots currently left are Demons for those who remain. I am working on getting the CS Index up and other areas in which to communicate!

I do wonder what my Gentleman detective's relationship with the Queen could be, considering that he is from a different country he might not be a noble.

I'mma just drop, see ya'll

Cool I'm just checking we can start partnering up unless some of you already have.

Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer I noticed the cs was up. Does that mean we can start making characters? Also, will the OOC thread be up soon?

Mine is a gentleman detective like Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot and Dupin from the Edgar Allen Poe stories.

Last edited:
Well, I'm making a girl whose 12 soon turning 13. She'll have like an Alice wonderland vibe....well at least look like her anyway. She's intelligent but also naive cause of the sheltered life she lived when her parents were alive.

Last edited:
Might I say, this has truly piqued my intrigue.

If you find yourself accepting further applicants, I would be exuberant to apply my services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back