• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Destiny_Dreamer

Pillow Queen of Doom ~ Valen's BooBear <3
[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=main][div class=imagecontainer][div class=mainimage]
tumblr_nt2e0arjT91s4jghho1_500.gif
[/div][/div][div class=charaname]Black Butler: Thorns of England[/div][div class=text]
Prestigious family names sit aloft a mass fortune, passed on through generations of Earl's and Countesses.
These fortunes allow for the survival of these families, and their influence in the world around them.
We see much of nobility in the daylight, masquerading as nothing more than a wealthy individual with more than enough to keep them happy. However, underneath that pristine facade lies a truth unbeknownst to little; a truth that is often left in the shadows for good reason.
The houses of nobility hold high to multiple titles given by the Queen herself, titles that relate directly to the Underworld and all it's misdeeds.
The jobs of these houses is to police this dank and dirty villainous pit. It is their job to keep London safe from the monsters otherwise out to destroy it.
These houses are known as the wicked nobles, and to cross them, is to most certainly, face
death.

[div class=smheader][div class=smimg]
YJvZo2X.png
[/div][div class=smheadtxt]London England: 1886[/div][/div]
The days grow stranger and stranger, with new powers and complications rising from everywhere and nowhere. The Queen and her beloved husband are concerned with their great nations well-being and safety. Luckily, over the many years of their lives, and the reign of previous Kings and Queens, cloaked agents of the crown exist within the reach of the tactile King and Queen.

Earls and Countesses of worthy nobility secretly serve underneath the Queen as agents of the underground; the dark side of England. They are employed by her majesty and his grace in order to expel any threat that may be plaguing England's underworld, and threatening to expose itself to the civilian's eyes and lives.

However, with this type of responsibility, the King and Queen's nobles often find themselves in dangerous situations that put their lives in peril. Often the King and Queen have been baffled to receive a letter, stating such a perilous job has been completed, when it reality, it should have taken England finest soldiers and weapons to accomplish such feats.

The King and Queen are suspicious of their nobles; enough-so, that they have begun fabricating devious ploys and missions for these Earls and Countesses, to push their limits. Should one fail, the leaders of this country would simply move on, but just how far is one human willing to go?

Or....

Is this all really being done by a human at whatsoever...?

Yet , the King and Queen's suspicions are growing greater with each passing day and with their guard heightening against their servants. They have begun to turn a blind eye on everything that surrounds the kingdom of England and in the shadow the darkness is rising. The Queen has sent word to her loyal subjects to inquire their aid in a mission of the highest degree. Children of all ranks have been vanishing from that of their homes in the dead of the night. No sign or trace remains of these children's whereabouts and it is a concerning issue. The only signs they have thus far is to a growing cult located in the countryside. Will they be able to uncover their true intentions and motives or will they lose their lives in the process?
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code/design by @Fyuri[/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] width:100%; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/3eb54bE.png'); /*https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/damask-seamless-pattern-element-classical-luxury-old-fashioned-damask-ornament_4328331.htm*/ [/class] [class=main] max-width:900px; margin:auto;background: rgb(255,255,255); background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%, rgba(255,255,255,1) 50%, rgba(255,255,255,0.7) 100%); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%,rgba(255,255,255,1) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,0.7) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%,rgba(255,255,255,1) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,0.7) 100%); [/class] [class=charaname] position:relative; z-index:10; font-family:'Eagle Lake', cursive; font-size:45px; text-align:center; color:#000; letter-spacing:2px; font-style: italic; line-height:38px; [/class] [class=smheader] display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; width:100%; text-align:left; [/class] [class=smimg] display: flex; width:19px; height:50px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=smheadtxt] display: flex; flex:1; align-items: center; font-family:'Eagle Lake', cursive; font-size:25px; padding-left:5px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name=imagecontainer] overflow:hidden; /*code inspired by @glucose guardian */ position:relative; z-index:5; width: 300px; height: 358px; background: #FFF url(https://i.imgur.com/dvaS4kN.png) no-repeat center center; /*https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/black-baroque-elements-vector-set_3853705.htm*/ background-size: 300px auto; margin:0 auto [/class] [class name=mainimage] display : flex; /*code inspired by @glucose guardian */ align-items : center; height: 100%; width: 100%; pointer-events: none; mix-blend-mode: screen; [/class] [class=text] padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; color:#000; font-family:'Noto Sans', Verdana; font-size:14px; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Just to let people know I will intend to probably only allow in about seven partnered groups. Eight would be the highest capacity I would allow.

Oh jesus gimmie that good shit.

I shall dirty my hands for the crown!

Actually, i think i might make a contracted gentleman Detective ala Sherlock Holmes or C. Auguste Dupin from the Edgar Allen Poe stories.

Last edited:
Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer However, instead of being British or French my guy might be German, Swedish, or maybe even Italian. I also kinda have a unique idea for his demon contract and how he got it, but I would probably have to run it by whoever pairs with me and maybe with you to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back