• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond the Black Curtain: OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Industrial
Oh ok makes sense. But it's still kind of weird how you phrased it when my Rogue Trader came to pick you up. A Sergeant calling for Evac is kind of unheard of, a Rogue Trader just coming across it and spiriting you away is kind of odd and bound to get them censored by the Imperium at large. The most likely scenario is that your regiment sustained massive casualties and was going to be disbanded or formed into a scratch regiment, but my Rogue Trader decided that he could use those men and exchanged something to the rest of the Army in order to get command of the Regiment.

more likely just some paperwork over punishment depending on your family friends
Well yeah, it also depends on which regiment you grabbed, an elite regiment is gonna cause more fuss than a scratch regiment. But funnily enough, for most Rogue Traders it's actually easier to get whole Regiments than to simply grab a guardsman you like. Basically, when buying guardsmen always buy in bulk. It's what the Imperium does and it's what you should do too.

hmm i should add cryptothralls to wargear maybe
bpwjfj6xfo451.png

just servitors nothing to see here

hmm i should add cryptothralls to wargear maybe
bpwjfj6xfo451.png

just servitors nothing to see here
Anything that was created through the poisoned chalice that is Indomitus Crusade and the assrape of beloved Canon is illegal in this Campaign. Especially because we kind of long predate those events.

The very words in the corner denote their goal. #NEW40K they seek to tear down all that is good and holy and desire to erect in it's place an abomination.

Guys, I have a funny joke for you, here it is. Basil II: "How many eyes does it take to send a message?" His Advisors: "Just one"

The Mechanist The Mechanist So you are the Tech-priest Majoris (Enginseer Prime) of the ship. That's cool. I'm just confused about what the Deathwatch wanted to do with a Necron tomb/artifact and why you needed to go with them if you were in charge of an explorator fleet. You are basically a Rogue Trader at that point, Explorator Fleets have whole armies.

The Mechanist The Mechanist So you are the Tech-priest Majoris (Enginseer Prime) of the ship. That's cool. I'm just confused about what the Deathwatch wanted to do with a Necron tomb/artifact and why you needed to go with them if you were in charge of an explorator fleet. You are basically a Rogue Trader at that point, Explorator Fleets have whole armies.
Explorator and because if I can Minimize casualties to my guys I will. And I would gladly choose an astartes over my own any time of the year.

And death watch do occasionally investigate ruins. Not everything has to be a kill on site type deal.

Fair enough, but why did you get censored by the Mechanicus? Who ratted you out?
Probably one of my own guys sent a report back, or the death watches own tech priest sent the reports. Who knows, it’s a fleet, not gonna be able to keep track of every little report my guys send when there are probably thousands sent all the time

Probably one of my own guys sent a report back, or the death watches own tech priest sent the reports. Who knows, it’s a fleet, not gonna be able to keep track of every little report my guys send when there are probably thousands sent all the time
Ok that's it then. Welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back