• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก โ™ก | ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ

Splashee

your local pigeon pibling
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there and welcome to my fandom 1x1 search! This will probably update sometimes as I continue to get into new fandoms.

My name is Basil, I go by they/them pronouns and I'm 23 years old, I've been roleplaying for about 10+ years now and am currently searching for one or maybe more roleplay partners.
This is my first time roleplaying in english, as my native language is german and that's all I'm used to, so please go easy on me. (If you're german and interested, please hmu! I am on my knees)

You are
- At least 18 years old
- Willing to plot
- Open to OOC chat
- Very patient (as I tend to be forgetful)
- Okay with M x M and Canon x Canon (Not a big fan of OC x Canon, sorry)
- Happy with rping through private messages or on Discord
- And interested in one (or more) of the following fandoms?
  • Helluva Boss
  • Invader Zim
  • Detective Conan/Magic Kaito
  • Splatoon (OC x OC)
  • Omori
  • The Sandman (the Netflix version)
  • Good Omens
  • Little Nightmares
I'm also open for AU's of every fandom listed here!

Then I look forward to hearing from you! Either post here or send me a message (preferred) if you think I'm the right rp partner for you!

Characters that I prefer to roleplay as (+ what I would be okay with as well):

Helluva Boss: Stolas, Moxxie, (everyone else)
Invader Zim: Zim, (Dib, Gaz)
DC/MK: Kaito, (Shinichi/Conan)
Omori: Basil, Kel, (Sunny, Aubrey)
The Sandman: Dream, (everyone else)
Good Omens: Crowley, (Aziraphale)
Little Nightmares: RK/Seven, Six, (Mono, RCG)

Just my preferences, but I'd be able to write any character! (:

Thank you for taking the time to read through my thread! โ™ก

Last edited:
I haven't watched Hazbin Hotel yet sadly, but I will in the future! I'd be happy with Helluva Boss, I'll dm you! (:
You totally should! It's made by the same person and in the same universe. There's only one video and it's great

If you would like to role play anything with Sandman. I just watched and am currently obsessed. I do not speak German but I am very patient and think it would be cool to learn a little as well. :)
I love to ooc chat and plot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back