• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Barbarity and Royalty

Barca-Marcus

Barca-Blue
Just a quick partner search, I’ve got a bit more time to kill this week~

The tribes of Orcs to the north had done the unthinkable, they had unified. Much to the horror of the southern human kingdoms, the Orcs broke out of the mountains, screaming into the hills with furry and might. The crazed orcs had been headed by a new war chief, and to the horrors of the nobility in the human territories, this war chief was a female Orc. Her hordes were staffed with females, and they were the ruling class. The fairy tales of children being taken at night by the boogieman, were now replaced with true accounts of men being pulled from their homes, shepherds from their herds, and noblemen being demanded as prizes after a battle.
War began after enough raids by the orc had force the human’s hand. And quickly the orcs gained ground, taking over a small kingdom in just a year. But now, war was slowed, as both sides prepared for a proper war. But, a neighboring kingdom, the Carthians, did something no one would expect. They sent, in secret, their prince, into the Orcs homeland, and delivered in a carpet, directly to the war chief herself. If he wasn’t killed right then, he just might get some use out of this stunt.

The setting can go just about anywhere, from dark romance, to deep drama, or light slice of life. I clearly set this up to have the characters butting heads on politics and morals and what not, but it really doesn’t have to go that way

A bit about me:

Male
I usually reply with a minimum of 3 paragraphs, and a max of 2 pages
CST, and I usually reply more than a few times a day

My rps focus mainly around politics, dark romance, and or history. Though adventure themed roleplays are my home~ And aggressive, or possessive partners are my weakness

What Im looking for;

Really, just come with more than a paragraph, half decent spelling/grammar, and a love for story telling and you’re an A in my book.

Toss me a PM if you like to idea, or have another to share~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back