• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Woohoo I just finished the Kaldusain king Aldus. I think I like him. Lore is on the way.

Alright guys here is the lore for today. I’m still gonna cover life in the Kaldusian Kingdom (Also known as Kaldur.) From there you guys can add your Tribes and their lore so long as it jives with the history. No clans can exist from the era of the 7 kingdoms as the 7 kingdoms were mixed with monsters and mortals living side by side. So ALL nomadic tribes came AFTER the collapse of the 7 kingdoms at the hands of the Vengeful One which occurred 2000 years ago five or take a decade or two.

I find myself conflicted. I had planned to side with the Awakened King, but I can also see another storyline with plenty of potential with the Kaldusian Kingdom as well. I'm rather surprised no one has sided with King Aldus yet.

I find myself conflicted. I had planned to side with the Awakened King, but I can also see another storyline with plenty of potential with the Kaldusian Kingdom as well. I'm rather surprised no one has sided with King Aldus yet.
To be fair he is a rather cut and dry baddie

We have begun the rp and are still accepting new rpers...or in other words,
BUMP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back