• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"

08A86C0D-4F1B-4606-B68D-40B4DC5E40C7.jpeg
The Realm of Midnas was once a world filled with magic and those who practiced its art. Yet that time of grandeur has long passed. The decline started over 2000 years ago when seven mighty empires waged a war across the realm during which powerful Magic’s and artifacts were used for battle, shaping the very landscape and scarring the world itself. The gods seeing mortals on the verge of destroying themselves took pity and attempted to find the answer, a young boy who’s heart was in the right place. The gods blessed him with The power to become the realms one true king. Yet the kings of these seven empires were far from pleased, fearing their own dethroning they set a trap for the naive young chosen one under the guise of a peace summit. Once he arrived they slew his guards and cast a powerful sleep over him. Afterwards they encased him a coffin cut off from time itself and cast the coffin into a volcano, warding it so it wouldn’t burn up in the molten magma. The gods were furious but they weren’t the only ones. The one true Kings older brother was infuriated and begged to be the object of the gods vengeance. They agreed and imbued him with the power of their Wrath.

One by one he slew each of the kings easily busting through bunkers and mighty knights. None could stop him. When it came time for him to bring vengeance to the seventh king however the man showed just how far his wickedness went. The seventh king rigged his kingdom with enough explosives to shake the planet and vaporize his entire kingdom. When the Vengeful one arrived he detonated them taking himself, his entire kingdom, and the Vengeful one with him. The blast struck the realm with an earthquake that brought cities to their knees and Shocked the remaining people out of their rage

A new kingdom rose as the world put the pieces together but only after nearly five centuries of humanity having to resort to tribal nomadic living. Eventually they forged the City of Khan which would become the capitol of the Kaldusian kingdom. This mighty empire viewed both magic and the gods as responsible for the destruction of civilization and launched a thousand year crusade against the last of the remaining nomads who had not joined the city or any of the budding villages that surrounded it. Magic was outlawed and with so many of its practitioners either dead or too afraid to use it eventually the natural magic of the worlds denizens dried up. Or so it seemed...

Five hundred years ago, a mere few decades after the crusade ended, the forces of magic lashed back. Dragons and ogres and all manner of magical creature attacked the Now mighty cities of The Kaldusian kingdom. cities began to fall left and right and the Kaldusians branded it the end of the world. Millions more perished on both sides but in the end it would be the empire that once again emerged victorious. A mighty Man calling himself the One true king rose to power in the Kaldusian courts and indeed he seemed to possess power that was said to belong to the gods chosen. He granted knights incredible power and waged war against the Magical creatures driving them either into hiding or into extinction.
BD32EBF2-8751-4666-986F-DE6BEB9D03B3.jpeg
(Kaldusian King)
Any doubt of the legitimacy of his claims Evaporated in time as centuries passed and he did not age a day. The Kaldusian kingdom spreads across the world slaying all magical beings in their path with a power granted by Their One True King which is not of this world. Hope begins to fade through the lands. The Nomadic tribes of magic users who live in harmony with the magical realm are forced further and further from the kingdom and it’s ever growing borders, yet perhaps this forced exploration is not all bad. As the nomads are forced away they stumble upon the ruins of the ancient peace summit, where a dormant volcano lies split open by a recent earthquake. A group of nomadic mages fine within it the warded time sealed coffin and upon opening it they find a young man. Upon his eyes opening a massive earthquake shakes the realm and with it comes the revitalization of natural Magic’s. At the same time across the world five legendary titanic monsters awaken from a long slumber. The Kaldusian Kingdom now at its peak of power is confident in its ability to handle this but even with titans, Kings, and armies rolling across the continent it is the actions of the individual that will hold the most weight.
E8B78984-F012-444D-AD5E-4783B1BCF91D.jpeg
(Awakened King)

~~~
(Alright guys so this story is a pretty wide range storyline you can be a nomadic mage, a Kaldusian Knight or soldier, A follower of the newly Awakened king or anything in between even certain intelligent monsters are playable! A few notes for each kind of character.

Kaldusian Citizen/Soldier- The typical Kaldusian is well educated and well armed Either with well crafted blades, or primitive firearms like black powder pistols. They don’t have the ability to use magic due to several generations of living in a kingdom where magic is outlawed. That said they tend to be well fed and healthy with plenty of advantages afforded by their nations advancement.

Nomadic Mage- Those who refuse the Comfort of the city in exchange for their history of magic Nomadic mages while typically short lived are free. They possess magic sure but it comes at a high price, less advanced weapons on average, lower health overall, and a shorter lifespan. They also possess a far lower number than the Kaldusian Kingdom, and many still attribute their ancient spirits and beliefs to things that the Kingdoms denizens believe they understand such as aurora’s. Sadly the diminishing of magical power has resulted in progressively weaker generations however the youngest find themselves revitalized by the sudden surge of magic.

Kaldusian Knight- Those who have pledged their undying loyalty to the Kaldusian King. They are granted otherworldly power that manifests as intense strength, speed, durability, and regeneration. In addition they possess a mysterious weapon or object that acts to channel a certain unique otherworldly power. True masters can merge with this object transforming into a powerful And intimidating creature usually modeled after the theme of their unique ability.

Awakened Knight- Those who have met and pledged their Undying loyalty to the Awakened king. They are Granted ancient magical powers that are drawn from the king himself making the Awakened able to cast spells at no cost to themselves. Furthermore the Awakened King can choose to take the damage these knights would be dealt if they allow this.The king Claims that as he gathers more followers his power and thus theirs will grow further still.

Monsters- playable monsters must be intelligent and cannot be legendary or otherwise super powerful. At most they are as strong as either an Awakened or Kaldusian Knight and that’s at their peak. However monsters are not restricted to living the lives of hermits or abominations. Orcs and Goblins can be kaldusian citizens and soldiers all non evil monsters can be members of non evil nomadic clans and the same is true in reverse Evil monsters can find homes in evil nomadic clans. Monsters can even become knights. Orcish Kaldusian knights are among the most terrifying foes to face, similarly All breed of monster can join the Awakened king and become a knight of his.
~~~
The starting point will be about two weeks after the Awakened King has risen. A few events that have occurred recently is the destruction of a port city in Kaldusian kingdom territory at the tentacles of the ocean titan. The Awakened king has begun to dwell among the nomads finally mages and monsters the world over have found themselves growing up to twice as strong as before in the past two weeks alone. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I’m hoping to have a big group so there is no limit on character number make a whole clan if you want. World building is encouraged so long as it holds to the above mentioned framework. No other kingdoms exist even as subordinate states though there are Lesser Kings who rule over areas in the kingdom.

I’ll have a CS page up within 24 hours. The rp is scheduled to take off on Friday so we have 3 days to snowball ideas. A discord Will be made probably around the same time. Hope you Enjoy 😉

A few Notes about the two kings.
FE21C7E6-EF0B-4439-ABD4-65424F0D542E.jpeg
Kaldusian King Aldus- a mighty king who is over 500 years old. He is in possession of Incredible otherworldly power similar to his Knights but several orders of magnitude greater than all but the most powerful. His most powerful weapon against his enemies is Eulborus the Sealing sword which can seal away up to three spells targeting him preventing his opponents from reusing spells against him. That paired with his immense physical prowess and the ability to imbue others with the same kind of power as himself he has many millions thinking him to be the one true king.
He is a relatively cold and callous man who tends to focus on the law above all else, this bothers many considering he makes the laws for the kaldusian

46446CCD-485C-4426-8334-FBD7B1012763.jpeg
The Awakened King Amos- Hidden away within a mountain this young king slept for two thousand years as the world he knew eroded away from him. In his awakening a massive surge of magic emerged from him spreading across the entire planet. Natural groves and sacred ground found their Magic’s replenished, Five titan’s we’re awoken from their slumber by this energy pulse and Nomadic mages and monsters all over the world were able to once again tap into the planets magical energies in addition to their own. This massive surge seems to have drained him considerably however as those who are empowered by him note that it feels like being handed a cup that is almost empty but slowly filling. He seems to possess a wide array of abilities and restrictions to his abilities. While he possesses a near limitless amount of magic, enough to jumpstart the planet itself, he cannot use spells or channeling devices to use this he must instead grant this to others. He also seems to be impervious to death healing from any and all wounds nigh instantly, however he cannot wield weapons or armor, both simply phasing through his attempts at use. While he can heal others the damage he heals is inflicted upon himself, it regenerates quickly but the pain still afflicts him and because he is immune to dying he cannot heal death. He sits in a paradox of absolute power and powerlessness.​

I'm super interested! I have an idea for what to play but would need to run it by you first just in case.

Hm, not really. Probably a Kaldusian citizen. I'll think about it.
That will be a fun role. Not powerless by any means but definitely a more cerebral role for those who like a challenge.

I'm thinking one of the two types of knights right now
each one comes with their own perks. Kaldusian knights are physical powerhouses who have a special power. Almost like a superhuman with gadgetry.

awakened knights are magical knights with access to the powerful Magic’s of old, and enchanted gear, magical mounts, etc.

Here is the Cs I’m an hour behind my stated time...but hey naps happen.

Feel free to start on your CS’s or you can wait on the lore which should be completed by tomorrow. If you have any questions about character development don’t hesitate to ask.

King Amos is Done now I’ll have the Kaldusian King done later today but there is an example of a character sheet. Notice that the weaknesses match the abilities in number that’s kinda something that’s needed. The more power you have the more weaknesses you need to balance it out.

also his theme is rather awesome if I do say so myself.

This does seem interesting, and I have been inching for a roleplay where I can play a more classical hero-type character. An Awakened Knight seems ideal for that purpose.

This does seem interesting, and I have been inching for a roleplay where I can play a more classical hero-type character. An Awakened Knight seems ideal for that purpose.
Indeed an awakened knight is a pretty diverse class it can be a monk ranger or any class really

You can mark me down as interested. Still throwing around character ideas but it’ll probably be non-human.

I'm interested. What is the general range of types playable intelligent monsters? Like, classic, fantasy, etc.
You can mark me down as interested. Still throwing around character ideas but it’ll probably be non-human.
Playable monsters must be of human level or at least near human level intellect. Age wise the limit is 300 years. Classic fantasy is fine but undead,demons,angels,gods,demigods, and spirits are off limits. Power cap is a typical adult dragon. Not a ancient or special dragon. More details can be found in the link to the cs. Its a pretty detailed walkthrough.

was looking through it while I decide what i wanted to do. How about a shape-shifter, I was feeling a (loosely) kitsune/Inari inspired fox shifter type character? If not I have an idea for a human too.

was looking through it while I decide what i wanted to do. How about a shape-shifter, I was feeling a (loosely) kitsune/Inari inspired fox shifter type character? If not I have an idea for a human too.
As long as its a physical Kitsune with no ties to demons or spirits thats fine. All of the banned races are temporary bans until the arc pertaining to them is at hand. So if you idea would work better as a demon or spirit then save it for later

Playable monsters must be of human level or at least near human level intellect. Age wise the limit is 300 years. Classic fantasy is fine but undead,demons,angels,gods,demigods, and spirits are off limits. Power cap is a typical adult dragon. Not a ancient or special dragon. More details can be found in the link to the cs. Its a pretty detailed walkthrough.
My character idea shouldn’t have any issues with those rules. Mainly in mind right now is a Lionfolk chieftain who has realized that he’s fighting a war he can’t win and if he wants his tribe to have a decent chance of victory or a future he needs to swallow his pride and ally himself with the awakened king.

Just an old, wise fox with shape-shifting abilities, possibly with a fire magic association and generally tricksy but benevolent attitude. Wasn't planning on going for the spirit (or human eating) part. If that works I should have a CS up in maybe an hour or so.

My character idea shouldn’t have any issues with those rules. Mainly in mind right now is a Lionfolk chieftain who has realized that he’s fighting a war he can’t win and if he wants his tribe to have a decent chance of victory or a future he needs to swallow his pride and ally himself with the awakened king.
That not only sounds cool but it sounds like the perfect clan to occupy the southern deserts with the Supay (masked rock people from the desert ) they needed some neighbors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back