• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy B L O O D S W O R N ❧

Your enthusiasm is heart-warming and your writing is of the highest caliber...not that I would expect any less from you. :xFwink:

Let me digest the lore and see what others have done first. Would love to write with you again though!

Your enthusiasm is heart-warming and your writing is of the highest caliber...not that I would expect any less from you. :xFwink:

Let me digest the lore and see what others have done first. Would love to write with you again though!
We're only about 6 posts in =D Not going very fast too as currently only 4 characters have posted so far including me =3 1 other is pending a post but I have no idea about the others...

From what I've seen, all of you are gorgeous writers. You're just too verbose for me. ;) My typical RPN schedule is I grab a quick 10 minutes here, 8 minutes there. My sweet spot for RP are posts I can read in 3-5 paragraphs, where my response isn't more than that.

I'd love to join but I'd just be setting myself up for frustration and failure because I'd probably only find enough time to write a lengthy post once a week-ish, and I'd have to either skim or skip people's posts or never end up posting because I spent all my time reading instead.

Best of luck, though! Quality RP here.

From what I've seen, all of you are gorgeous writers. You're just too verbose for me. ;) My typical RPN schedule is I grab a quick 10 minutes here, 8 minutes there. My sweet spot for RP are posts I can read in 3-5 paragraphs, where my response isn't more than that.

I'd love to join but I'd just be setting myself up for frustration and failure because I'd probably only find enough time to write a lengthy post once a week-ish, and I'd have to either skim or skip people's posts or never end up posting because I spent all my time reading instead.

Best of luck, though! Quality RP here.

Awh... the first few posts are exceptions hahah! what we've written so far is over the course of nearly 2 weeks! But if you feel unable to commit that's fine!

wow. just. wow. i have never seen such passion and commitment to writing~ this world you have created is incredible. in all honesty, i hope you are so proud of what you have created. every piece of lore i've read so far has just blown me away. i'm hooked. it really feels as though i am reading about an established and long-loved world. [this kind of rp was unimaginable to me before now. bless you for putting this out where i could see it :P~]
if you'll have me, I would absolutely love to join your group. I'd make a female, if that's any help to you :P if not, i understand, and it was regardless a pleasure reading about your world :)

wow. just. wow. i have never seen such passion and commitment to writing~ this world you have created is incredible. in all honesty, i hope you are so proud of what you have created. every piece of lore i've read so far has just blown me away. i'm hooked. it really feels as though i am reading about an established and long-loved world. [this kind of rp was unimaginable to me before now. bless you for putting this out where i could see it :P~]
if you'll have me, I would absolutely love to join your group. I'd make a female, if that's any help to you :P if not, i understand, and it was regardless a pleasure reading about your world :)

A male elf would be highly preferred but not required :) I just have a thing for balance, but it wouldn't break the RP or anything. So by all means do make a character! I'm glad to have interested you so ^3^ Entrancing others with what I've written is like the greatest appreciation for my work, thank you for that!

faith-syndrome faith-syndrome myst.erion myst.erion I'd recommend using this lore page: Fantasy - B L O O D S W O R N ❧ Lore

It's slightly more complete than the one here in the interest check! There's also a simpler writeup of the lore further down the lore page. Minus the coding, so you can view it on mobile as well.

A male elf would be highly preferred but not required :) I just have a thing for balance, but it wouldn't break the RP or anything. So by all means do make a character! I'm glad to have interested you so ^3^ Entrancing others with what I've written is like the greatest appreciation for my work, thank you for that!

faith-syndrome faith-syndrome myst.erion myst.erion I'd recommend using this lore page: Fantasy - B L O O D S W O R N ❧ Lore

It's slightly more complete than the one here in the interest check! There's also a simpler writeup of the lore further down the lore page. Minus the coding, so you can view it on mobile as well.
you're incredible :3
yeah :/ if i can avoid male characters i definitely will. ive just never had that ability. im much more comfortable rping what i know~
thankyou! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back