• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

B
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Greetings Tel`Quessir
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
Come one come all to the Weeping Wyvern! Best Tavern on all Andarun! Feel free to douse your sorry spirits in any of our wide range of House Specials or order a steaming bowl of stew. Oh and, hands off the barmaids thanks!

Welcome to the OOC! All questions and shenanigans may be posted here~!

Hi! I did have a question about the Bluecloaks, I was wondering whether they're accepted into the academy to train with the other stormlords or whether they've got their own, separate institutions for training the magically attuned?

Heya! They are accepted into the Academy and are trained alongside the elvish Stormlords =) Cal`Ancalen opened its doors to the edans/humans after the siege of Cal`Ancalen was over about a year ago.

This is not to say a Bluecloak would not encounter prejudice though. But its definitely to a lesser degree compared to other humans.

Last edited:
How prominent are the Bluecloaks in Tel'Quessir society? I mean, would you hope to find them in every major city, do they ever rise to become magistrates, or hold some other similar title?

You would find them in every city, and they would have a Chapter in each solely for their own use. However, they are mainly military oriented. The only Titles they hold are valid within their own Bluecloak ranks, as such, they are not to interfere (or be interfered with) by Tel`Quessir society at large. Their chain of command will then extend into the upper hierarchs of Cal`Ancalen. However, if in dire need (such as during an attack) a Tel`Quessir Commander may assume temporary control of a Bluecloak unit.

I can provide an outline of the Cal`Ancalen ruling council if you'd like! Though its still sketchy as I've not found the time to formally include it in the lore.

I'm assuming the bluecloaks don't fight for life and are allowed to sire children? also uh, can a lord or perhaps even a king have a few bluecloaks in their retinue for either their own protection or say as military advisors or is that something that is seen as 'interfering' with the business of the bluecloaks?

I'm sorry for the tirade of questions btw, I promise it's helping with my CS.

They're soldiers pretty much =3 But they can have a family if they so choose. Nobles and Lords can have a Bluecloak Mage (they are bluecloaks who aren't mages) in their retinue, yes! Usually not as military advisors unless that particular Lord wants to lose favour from all his Tel`Quessir allies. In secret, perhaps. However, this is quite rare, as they are still Bluecloaks first and foremost and must answer their call.

So if you're a noble outside of Cal`Ancalen, it'd be quite inconvenient if you're suddenly deprived of a mage.

Don't worry about asking ^3^

Let me uhh... rephrase that in better context. Bluecloaks can be any military class, mage, warrior, ranger.

But only the Mages are allowed to be 'hired' by Lords and Nobles outside of Cal`Ancalen.

Felarial =3

Also, there are a small minority that worship Maferath, known as the Voidwalker. Usherer of the dead. But worship of Maferath is forbidden and is considered a desecration of elvish lands. if caught, it usually means imprisonment if not death. He was from a long time ago during the human's peak of civilisation in the east before their fall. Elucid Elucid

Last edited:
Could you like maybe tell me something bout the hierarchy inside the bluecloaks? if you have anything on that atm that is.

Within the blueckoaks i have nothing, you may assume they're your standard military group. I'll leave that to you. Though they are not a very big one at that. Maybe just over a couple thousand.

I can however provide you the cal'ancalen hierarchy which governs that city as well as the bluecloaks before i sleep.

Give me a few minutes.

Last edited:
The Council of Storms rules Cal'Ancalen.
At its head is the Grandmagus,
Under him you have the Grandstave (bearer of Armawandil or Staff of Storms, a legendary weapon said to be held by the first Grandmagus. The Grandstave acts on behalf of and assists the Grandmagus whenever he is away, like on visits to the Capital. The Grandstave also plays an important role in being the ceremonial leader and presiding over all the Council of Storms meetings.) His role is also more of an administrative one, pretty much like a governor.

Then comes the Four (Master/mistress depending on gender ofc, not currently fixed) Mistress of the (Flamespirit), The (Tidemistress), Master (Cloudmaker), Master (Conflux)

These are basically the lead Tempests of each element: fury, flow, zephyr and primal. Similar in rank is the Master Conjurer (Leader of the Planeswalkers)

Under those five, you have the Librarian, curator of the Great Library.

Then you have seven High Magus, basically seven prestigious noble houses in the mage city. They assist the Grandstave with administrative tasks. Alongside them, you have two army commanders. One of the Tel'quessir and another of the Bluecloaks.

Followed by the Tempests and Mentors who play bigger roles in the training Academy.

Heh. Eh, Inmight just follow you lead: get the basics and type it down on google docs.

Though, I’mma ask some questions to Lekiel. I’ve got a unique race and magus archetype. Well, in context of this RP. Both of the thingies are based off of Pathfinders RPG. ;)

Heh. Eh, Inmight just follow you lead: get the basics and type it down on google docs.

Though, I’mma ask some questions to Lekiel. I’ve got a unique race and magus archetype. Well, in context of this RP. Both of the thingies are based off of Pathfinders RPG. ;)
Im going for a blind healer/monk type character.

The only races available are those already stated, as does the way magic works :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back