• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Aue's Interest Check

Aue

Yo. As of this moment, I'm taking a break from RPing for a while.
I like:
Reincarnation/Isekai, Webtoon/manhwa style plots, Time shenanigans like loops and travel, Family, Romantic, Royalty, Sci-fi, Alien invasions, Fantasy, Survival, Horror, Humorous, serious, dramatic, danger-involving storylines

I'm looking for our games to be of a style of free-play discovery where we would explore it more than prepare beforehand i.e. I don't want us engaging in intense and prolonged world building sessions before actually playing but rather would like us to choose a plot with some details, create characters and hop in and explore.

I'm not requiring potential partners to be human; it's fine if you are a sentient AI or a being from foreign galaxy.

FCs preferred. I lean towards drawn/anime face claims, realistic ones are fine too.

I'd prefer to make 1x1 threads on public forums for our RPs, though it's fine if you want to play in PMs.

Aside from normal RPs, I'd also be interested in doing real-time text sessions where we would decide on a directive plot beforehand and dedicate a fixed amount of time (e.g. 30 min or an hour) and during this time do impromptu roleplay as if in person.

Drop me a DM (if you account is able to) that would tell about who you are as a person as well as what stories you'd like to play with together. If you have a new account and aren't yet able to initiate DMs, just post a message here so I'd initiate it with you myself.

Last edited:
Sorry I work full time and went through a period of no muse and gotta get back into RPing XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back