• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RockNRollAllNite82

Hello!! And welcome to my RP thread! I hope that you find your visit pleasant. Make yourself at home and feel free to watch TV. There's plenty of streaming apps, so you're sure to find something to watch. Meanwhile, here are the RP rules! Won't be long!!

1000002130.jpg

The rules!

1) MUST be 21+. I am an adult and prefer roleplaying with adults. No minors, please. I would not feel comfortable roleplaying with one. No Ifs, ands or buts.

2) I like to roleplay in the third person but have no problem with my partner writing in the first person. It won't bother me at all.

3) I mainly roleplay MxF with a male as my protagonist. I can double with other characters with no problem if the situation calls for it. I usually play up to two or three characters. I also like to use face claims. Real, drawing, or anime face claims are fine.

4) No one-liners, please. I don't like typing up and posting multiple descriptive paragraphs only to receive one or two lines in return. Yes, post lengths can vary depending on the situation, but one-liners are a big RP killer for me.

5) Speaking of post lengths, I like to keep the posts anywhere from one to four paragraphs with nice grammar, punctuation, and description. A few grammatical errors can be overlooked, and you don't have to be an English scholar but at least present me with a reply that I can work with.

6) Please do NOT ghost me! If the RP isn't working out for you, tell me. I am very OOC friendly and would understand (and appreciate) if you told me that the RP isn't for you. It wouldn't make me mad at all, and we can both go our merry ways.

7) Romance is welcomed in my roleplays. As for intimate scenes, I like to fade to black and move on to the next scene. I like to adhere to the guidelines.

8) I am in the EST timezone and can reply several times a day unless I'm out but I would tell my partner if I'm going to be slow to reply and would appreciate the same respect shown in return. I am patient and realize that people go to work, university, run errands, etc. Just drop me a line to let me know if you're going to be delayed in your response.

Now that the rules are out of the way, I present to you the plot. This is one that I've been craving recently, and I am hoping that I can find a partner who's interested in it.

1000002129.jpg

What I'm looking for is a parenting RP with a husband, wife, and anywhere from one to three kids. Ages can be debated. I was thinking about making them rich with both parents having high paying jobs, which we can discuss. Upon other things. I have a character ready for this RP and a face claim. I hope to catch your interest with this thread and write with you soon! See ya!

1000002128.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back