• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have most of her CS done already. Thanks for all the help by the way.

I decided I want to do the Princess of the south, it was between that or the knight, very hard choice. Haha
I have it so that her power and her appearance sort of are an oxymoron when compared to her personality. So she has fiery red hair and harsh green eyes, fire magic. But she's shy towards strangers and bubbly happy with her friends.
There was too many stoic manipulative people not to throw in a genuine marshmallow lol.

I decided I want to do the Princess of the south, it was between that or the knight, very hard choice. Haha
I have it so that her power and her appearance sort of are an oxymoron when compared to her personality. So she has fiery red hair and harsh green eyes, fire magic. But she's shy towards strangers and bubbly happy with her friends.
There was too many stoic manipulative people not to throw in a genuine marshmallow lol.
I don't know about "marshmallow" but I'd describe my character as a good person.

I don't know about "marshmallow" but I'd describe my character as a good person.
No, I agree with that. Hah, sorry, in my head while writing that I said "With the exception of the young princess". I forgot to write that down haha. My head works faster than my hands sometimes.

Should I wait for the others to make their introductory posts before posting again myself?

i mean i have a post in progress so tomorrow my time it should be up but yeah if ya want.

Ill put you down

So the Kingdom of Niviel and Saerin had been friends, does that mean that the princess's interacted when younger?
They had a falling out, but those are just the kings. But the princesses should know eachother since...well..Balls and such

Ah okay, so I'm looking for a childhood friend for my Princess. Any of the Prince/princess's or duke/duchess's wanna bite?

Ah okay, so I'm looking for a childhood friend for my Princess. Any of the Prince/princess's or duke/duchess's wanna bite?
mr duke has pretty much been off the face of the earth since forever so i'm not sure about him either :'D

i mean if you want an eccentric prince of the north then sure, cause honestly if Arik ain't the least princely prince in the whole cast I would be surprised.
cause honestly who would imagine a prince sneaking out at random times of the day to either training with his Valet, or to a forge just to smith some stuff and be as far away from princely duties as he can be.

Well, as I said before, my character's available.
I love their dynamic already, I have her in there thanks!

mr duke has pretty much been off the face of the earth since forever so i'm not sure about him either :'D
Kinda figured, but thanks.

i mean if you want an eccentric prince of the north then sure, cause honestly if Arik ain't the least princely prince in the whole cast I would be surprised.
cause honestly who would imagine a prince sneaking out at random times of the day to either training with his Valet, or to a forge just to smith some stuff and be as far away from princely duties as he can be.
No they'd work perfect together; my Princess is hardly princessy at all haha. Alright if I add him in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back