• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also Britt-21 Britt-21 , have you given any thought as to what caused the characters from our world to reincarnate in the fantasy one (perhaps it was some divine force)? If not, would you be open to speculation? Or if you're not interested in that topic, that's okay, too. But if that's the case, then I probably will come to my own conclusions about what's going on, which tie into a broader cosmology I've constructed for my fiction writing.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Do you want the princesses to have the same hair color/eye color? Because I found a face-claim with red hair but she has green eyes instead of blue.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Do you want the princesses to have the same hair color/eye color? Because I found a face-claim with red hair but she has green eyes instead of blue.
I don't think it matters that much, but if you want to go hardcore on the realism aspect, we could see how it would play out using genetics. Which, to be honest, I don't know much about, but we can ask ChatGPT:

"To estimate the odds of one sibling having blue eyes and another having green eyes, we need to consider the genetics of eye color, which is primarily determined by multiple genes. The main genes involved are OCA2 and HERC2 on chromosome 15, which significantly influence the pigmentation of the iris.

Blue and green eyes are generally associated with lower levels of pigmentation, and their inheritance can be somewhat complex due to the involvement of multiple genes. However, simplistically, we can consider blue and green eyes as recessive traits compared to brown eyes, which are dominant.

For simplicity, let's make a few assumptions:

1. Both parents carry genes that can produce blue and green eyes, which is a simplification because the actual genetics are more complex.
2. We ignore the impact of other genes that might influence eye color.

With these assumptions, each parent would need to have one allele for blue and one for green to potentially produce offspring with blue or green eyes. This scenario, however, is overly simplified and does not accurately represent the complex nature of genetic inheritance for eye color.

In reality, the probability can be influenced by many factors, including the exact genetic makeup of the parents, which can vary widely. If both parents have mixed alleles for blue and green eyes (again, a simplification), each child has a chance of inheriting the alleles for blue eyes, green eyes, both, or neither.

Therefore, while we can't provide an exact probability without specific genetic information, we can say that if both parents carry the alleles for blue and green eyes, it's possible (but not guaranteed) for one sibling to have blue eyes and another to have green eyes. The exact odds would require detailed genetic information from the parents."

I'm not sure what to make of that (it would be easier if an exact probability was provided - then I could use a random number generator to simulate the outcome with that probability), but... I would say, broadly, that it seems like it's plausible for Alice to have blue eyes and for the Crown Princess to have green eyes. And if you want, you can always say that, for example, the image given for the character of the Crown Princess is an approximation and not accurate in every single aspect. But I suppose Britt-21 Britt-21 has the final say.

Oh, and that's not even considering the fact that this is a separate world from ours. These characters may be human, but it's still entirely plausible that the subtler genetic details work differently than in our world.

Britt-21 Britt-21 I was thinking that maybe my character experiences a sort of flashback sequence of the crown princess while she is sleeping to show her the kind of person she was. My character is definitely going to be a whole lot kinder and it will most likely cause immense confusion to those around her.
Honestly that sounds awesome. However you would like to do it is okay with me!
Also Britt-21 Britt-21 , have you given any thought as to what caused the characters from our world to reincarnate in the fantasy one (perhaps it was some divine force)? If not, would you be open to speculation? Or if you're not interested in that topic, that's okay, too. But if that's the case, then I probably will come to my own conclusions about what's going on, which tie into a broader cosmology I've constructed for my fiction writing.
Never thought that far. Honestly could be a divine force that decided they needed to save this world before the tyrant princess ruined it

Could say that one got the eyes from mom and one from dad as I never made appearances for the king and queen. So you have flexibility there!

I hope I answered everything, just woke up lmfao

This is why I appreciate other player's opinions too LOL THANK YOU <3
or if the country accepts the option of girls being the defacto rules, then the crown princess for the oldest would be fine. since usually the title of crown prince/princess was given to the oldest child, unless there were wayyy better picks.

Never thought that far. Honestly could be a divine force that decided they needed to save this world before the tyrant princess ruined it
So basically, as I've said before, I have a cosmology that I use for my fictional worlds. It's basically 99% cobbled together from different sources. The major ones are:

The Shadow Wars Storyverse

Mystic Investigations

Orders of Magnitude

Orion's Arm

There is a hierarchy of dimensions. This is how it goes, from largest to smallest.

Macroverse
Omniverse
Multiverse
Universe
Worldbundle
Timeline
Sub-Timeline

The creator of the Macroverse is what you might think of as the one true God of all of existence. It doesn't interfere, being entirely a passive observer. In fact, it's closer to being another name for the Macroverse itself (despite being sentient). Below the Macroverse God is the Omniverse God, who was once a biological organism much like humans in another omniverse. The omniverse is basically a testing ground to see which beings can be allowed to exist beyond it. Below that God is the Multiverse God, and below them are the Cosmic Concepts, for the universe.

Universes are living organisms, and they struggle to survive and reproduce much like any organism. But just as we have diseases, universes have infestations called Paradox. It's like a bug on the computer that runs the universe. So the universe developed what might be likened to white blood cells, the Cosmic Concepts (who are what we think of as gods). These are the divine beings who are the most active in the mortal world. So if anyone sent our heroes to Saerin, it would be them.

Now, as to who specifically, it may have been the Grim Reaper (he may have a different name in Saerin but "the Grim Reaper" is what I've decided to call him). I think the gods may have made the decision collectively first, though. Reincarnation is something that already exists in my cosmology, although people aren't usually sent to different timelines and with their memories intact. Souls have multiple parts, so people can have one part of their soul sent to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory, and have a different part sent to reincarnate.

Also, if anyone would like to know more about my cosmology, please let me know!

Last edited:
Anya Reaction GIF by iQiyi

Holy crap thats a lot of information

Also, I'm thinking about making Princess Alice an avatar of the goddess Athena (who might be known in Saerin by another name).

Basically Anubis sent our heroes to Saerin.
Lmfao yep sounds about right 😂

Also, I'm thinking about making Princess Alice an avatar of the goddess Athena (who might be known in Saerin by another name).
Well I'm not going too far into that part of the rp since it doesnt really matter in this case. Unless I'm maybe misunderstanding?

Well I'm not going too far into that part of the rp since it doesnt really matter in this case. Unless I'm maybe misunderstanding?
No, I don't think it'll affect things that much, honestly. But it is where Alice gets much of her intelligence.

okay as long as its not rp breaking lol
Would it be considered RP breaking for Alice to figure out quickly that her sister's soul has been replaced? The exact conclusions she comes to would depend on how things play out, of course, but I envision Alice as adept at noticing behavioral cues.

Would it be considered RP breaking for Alice to figure out quickly that her sister's soul has been replaced? The exact conclusions she comes to would depend on how things play out, of course, but I envision Alice as adept at noticing behavioral cues.
She could figure that there's definitely something wrong because she basically went from tyrant to sweet pea, she could even seek out a priestess or something to see if they notice anything like any "Demonic" forces or something LOL

She could figure that there's definitely something wrong because she basically went from tyrant to sweet pea, she could even seek out a priestess or something to see if they notice anything like any "Demonic" forces or something LOL
I think Alice is going to suspect both psychological explanations (like what we would call "mental disorders") and supernatural/demonic explanations. Psychology as a science in your world probably isn't well-developed, but Alice is very well-read in philosophy.

I think Alice is going to suspect both psychological explanations (like what we would call "mental disorders") and supernatural/demonic explanations. Psychology as a science in your world probably isn't well-developed, but Alice is very well-read in philosophy.
as long as there is "earthly" means in this time period then I'd say go for it. As long as its not something pulled out of thin air unless I state you can actually do that 😂

I changed Princess Alice's picture to something that I feel represents her character better.

I decided to change the nature of the group founded by Princess Alice. I reflected on what would be the highest priority of a rational person in a medieval fantasy world, and I think the top of the list would be making sure as many people reach a pleasant afterlife as possible. To that end, instead of creating an organization focused on improving medicine, the princess formed an organization focused on teaching philosophy, particularly ethics.

Belief in an afterlife would likely be almost universal in this world, and this is a fantasy world, so people may or may not have direct knowledge of the afterlife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back