• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A typical reincarnation story (multiple roles)

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
As you can tell from the title, this is your typical reincarnation story. Now we all know that when an MC dies, suddenly they're alive in their video game, book, whatever it may be. I'd like to do the same thing here. There will be set roles you can choose from and the only person who would've had an established reputation/personality would be the "main mc". How does one be a main mc in a group rp? Well... They're not going to really be the mc. Other people will be able to interact with others with ease, etc. The timeline is medieval with some fantasy elements though not too many. Just simple things like curses, cures, potions, etc. Nothing of the crazy nature.

While my description is vague and may not give much, I would like to see how many people would be interested in something like this before I go full on detail mode to start establishing the world for everyone to play around in. This will be a semi-lit rp to give you a heads up and I would appreciate activity when rping in this world.

I gotchu guys 👀 Ill definitely be putting more into it as long as I can get a few more interests!

So while I'm making this, I have a good question for all of you. I planned on having 2 people be reincarnated while the others were already people who existed in said-world, would you be okay with me determining the personality of the 2 so you can 1: do the same or 2: make them the opposite of that said personality? I would love to do a full team of reincarnation but that would avoid the drama and more that could come along with 2 people reincarnating 👀 👀

As you can tell from the title, this is your typical reincarnation story. Now we all know that when an MC dies, suddenly they're alive in their video game, book, whatever it may be. I'd like to do the same thing here. There will be set roles you can choose from and the only person who would've had an established reputation/personality would be the "main mc". How does one be a main mc in a group rp? Well... They're not going to really be the mc. Other people will be able to interact with others with ease, etc. The timeline is medieval with some fantasy elements though not too many. Just simple things like curses, cures, potions, etc. Nothing of the crazy nature.

While my description is vague and may not give much, I would like to see how many people would be interested in something like this before I go full on detail mode to start establishing the world for everyone to play around in. This will be a semi-lit rp to give you a heads up and I would appreciate activity when rping in this world.
sooooo interested, I even wanted to make one myself so I guess I'll do since some people are interested in reincarnation stories.

sooooo interested, I even wanted to make one myself so I guess I'll do since some people are interested in reincarnation stories.
The fact that your profile pic is Jing, I approve LOL Yeah I was craving a reincarnation story so I was like time to make one

The fact that your profile pic is Jing, I approve LOL Yeah I was craving a reincarnation story so I was like time to make one
ayyy, jing yuan lover!
my craves are way too much this winter, I guess I'm so not into slumber lmao.

Silly idea, but what if one of the reincarnaters wound up in a less than human form? Something like a small mascot character perhaps?

Silly idea, but what if one of the reincarnaters wound up in a less than human form? Something like a small mascot character perhaps?
hmmm I could technically make a third reincarnatee but I'm not sure who's willing to play an animal of some sort 🤔

Lmfao I love Jing. I fought for that man on his banner.

Hibernation where?
I mean, I fought against youtube stream chatters that he's the best in Honkai. {i watched his va's streams.}

i guess i got small depression due to now having any roleplays-

LMFAO REALLY?
DUCKING YES, I WANNA BE REINCARNATED AS AN ANIMAL.

I mean, I fought against youtube stream chatters that he's the best in Honkai. {i watched his va's streams.}

DUCKING YES, I WANNA BE REINCARNATED AS AN ANIMAL.
LMFAOOO I gotchu

And I don't think he's bad at all. I've been trying to make him stronger and its so nice to watch him wipe a whole battlefield with one Ult

LMFAOOO I gotchu

And I don't think he's bad at all. I've been trying to make him stronger and its so nice to watch him wipe a whole battlefield with one Ult
CAN I BE A DOG?? I'M SO DOWN.

"reinforcements? *scoff* i am the reinforcements."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back