• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A typical reincarnation story (multiple roles)

Could I reserve the reincarnated princess please?

*says shortly but got distracted* lmfao give me time I'll put it up before I go to bed tonight

For those that expressed interest, I will warn you that your place will be held for one week and if I don't hear anything beyond that, your spot will be reopened for anyone to grab.

Very tempted to join! Assuming that I do join, would a centaur be acceptable as a playable race? I don't have a preference on whether or not my character is reincarnated.

Very tempted to join! Assuming that I do join, would a centaur be acceptable as a playable race? I don't have a preference on whether or not my character is reincarnated.
The only thing thats out of the ordinary rn in terms of playable characters is a pet but that's it. There's only humans and some majestic creatures like unicorns, glowing owls, just the simple stuff

The only thing thats out of the ordinary rn in terms of playable characters is a pet but that's it. There's only humans and some majestic creatures like unicorns, glowing owls, just the simple stuff
Ah okay, that's a little disappointing. I'll probably pass then. Have fun with your rp and I wish the best success to you!

OI Britt i would ask you how cold the north is but the cold never bothered the Prince of the Far North.
But from what I see in Lore its more like Venice.... i might have some art fitting for such a young man somewhere in my few gigs of art on pc.
But "let me in" still stands as a question

Last edited:
OI Britt i would ask you how cold the north is but the cold never bothered the Prince of the Far North.
But from what I see in Lore its more like Venice.... i might have some art fitting for such a young man somewhere in my few gigs of art on pc.
But "let me in" still stands as a question
LMFAO pick your spot then

i will have a cs ready tomorrow or day after [It is 11pm for me so tomorrow is not that far away] but the prince of the Far North it will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back