• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A typical reincarnation story (multiple roles)

i gtg, will come back at some time.

These are the roles right now as I'm going through them. It does give a lot of wiggle room at the moment. Things can be subject to change due to who grabs what. Some roles may be added/adjusted. I'm still working on stories on some of the people here like the duke/dutches and the royals.

Prince/Princess (Reincarnated):
Sibling of Prince/Princess:
Royal Pet (Reincarnated):
Royal Pet (Reincarnated):

Lady/Lord in waiting:
Young Tutor:

Princesses Knight:
Princes Knight:

Duke of the East:
Dutchess of the West:
Prince of the Far North:
Princess of the Far South:​

Sounds interesting, I'd be up for this.

What's the point of that?

How about a usurious merchant character?
Are you proposing a different type of character other than a prince/princess that's reincarnated instead? 👀

I did mention that list is subject to change 👀👀

Are you proposing a different type of character other than a prince/princess that's reincarnated instead? 👀

I did mention that list is subject to change 👀👀

I was proposing a non-reincarnated character, like, imagine a banker who lends money to people (including royals?) who is like that main dude from Estate Developer.

My first question was about the question you asked when you said your plan is to have two people reincarnated, did you mean that you'd determine their personalities so the people would play them as ready-made characters, and if so, what does the second option of negating the character traits would mean? Something like if you specify that a character is a kind, altruistic person, the opposite of that would be a mean, greedy personality?

I was proposing a non-reincarnated character, like, imagine a banker who lends money to people (including royals?) who is like that main dude from Estate Developer.

My first question was about the question you asked when you said your plan is to have two people reincarnated, did you mean that you'd determine their personalities so the people would play them as ready-made characters, and if so, what does the second option of negating the character traits would mean? Something like if you specify that a character is a kind, altruistic person, the opposite of that would be a mean, greedy personality?
Oh yeah no definitely if you want something like a merchant and such I can gladly make that role for you. Definitely not an issue!

My plan was to have two people reincarnated but at the moment it seems I might have four due to the amount of people showing interest. Though who is what is still TBD but I still have some roles to which you can look towards.

As for the reincarnated people with their personalities: so yes they would be pre-established but you can choose to stick with it or change it up and that alone can cause drama and all the like because people are wondering what happened to the angel hearted princess or the tyrant prince, etc etc. And think it's just an act when in reality it's a different person in the body. If that makes any sense lmfao

Oh yeah no definitely if you want something like a merchant and such I can gladly make that role for you. Definitely not an issue!

I'm imagining they'd be like, a sleazy person who is looking to rip-off and lend money to as many people as possible, especially the rich royalty.

Also, if there'd would be yet another pet reincarnated character or something, it'd be funny if they wound up as the greedy merchant/banker's pet.

Oh, so you meant the people in whose bodies the reincarnated will appear had their own personalities and so on and they will suddenly act differently due to now housing the minds of the reincarnated.

I'm imagining they'd be like, a sleazy person who is looking to rip-off and lend money to as many people as possible, especially the rich royalty.

Also, if there'd would be yet another pet reincarnated character or something, it'd be funny if they wound up as the greedy merchant/banker's pet.

Oh, so you meant the people in whose bodies the reincarnated will appear had their own personalities and so on and they will suddenly act differently due to now housing the minds of the reincarnated.
Ooo Okay I see you I see you 👀 👀 👀

Lmfao well if we can find a third person to do a pet if they didnt wanna be a human then I'll gladly make a reincarnated pet role for him/her

And yes to your last one. So obviously the lady/lord of waiting is gonna be confused as to why their boss is suddenly a different personality and wonder if they're okay or not LOL overall just causing confusion within the kingdom

Lmfao well if we can find a third person to do a pet if they didnt wanna be a human then I'll gladly make a reincarnated pet role for him/her

I'd also be up for having someone play as their child (not in the sense of being necessarily a young/child-aged character but in the relational sense if you know what I mean).

I'd also be up for having someone play as their child (not in the sense of being necessarily a young/child-aged character but in the relational sense if you know what I mean).
An offspring essentially, I gotchu LOL

Oh btw if you want a custom role, I will add that but remove something else so I'm swapping things around to anyone reading atm!

You mean the person reincarnated as a pet?
nope.

Prince/Princess (Reincarnated):
Royal Pet 1 (Reincarnated):

Sibling of Prince/Princess:
Royal Pet 2(Reincarnated):

I did two reincarnated pets. One is with the Reincarnated person, one is with a pre-existing​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back