• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ha gay GIF

So why is the magic system so sparse anyway?
Cause I don't really want the rp to be magic driven. That's why I'm making the magics as simple as possible and straightforward as well. I have rps that are magic driven rn and they're already chaos as it is LOL

If you havent seen already; Your spot will be held for 1 week before I reopen the slot to someone else

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Hey I wanted to give you a heads up that the princess and the dutchess of the west are friends so if you plan to change the princess from her original personality (Which is 100% fine if you want) just know she'll know of the dutchess ♥️

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Hey I wanted to give you a heads up that the princess and the dutchess of the west are friends so if you plan to change the princess from her original personality (Which is 100% fine if you want) just know she'll know of the dutchess ♥️
Yeah I was definitely planning on changing her personality to be a complete shift from how the character normally acts

Does anything outwardly happen to the princess when the soul inside the body changed? Could she have collapsed or something? Just trying to think of an event that could have happened where people try and use it as a way to explain her behavior change.

Does anything outwardly happen to the princess when the soul inside the body changed? Could she have collapsed or something? Just trying to think of an event that could have happened where people try and use it as a way to explain her behavior change.
She can collapse, be in a small accident, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back