• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Rp (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
1710378260552.png

Noon - Saturday - April 24th

Today is known as the Founder's Festival. A celebration for those who have founded Saerin and grew it to what it is today. There's various foods, clothing, jewelry, entertainment, and more! Everyone from all over is coming to enjoy the festivities despite the Tyrant crowned Princess being in the area as nothing can bring down the spirit of the Founder's Festival! Now as a sandbox-like rp, you're able to do what you'd like, interact with whomever, etc. As of right now anyone can be just arriving, have been there for a while, etc etc. It's all up to you to decide what and where you want to go. Enjoy yourselves and have fun writing out your character. Expect another post of a character after this one, though it'll take a bit to create. So post if you'd like sooner or later!​

Isabella.png
1710379635378.jpeg
1710379741814.png

Isabelle was not one for large festivals and more, however her family forced her out. Claiming this would be a great opportunity to get to know others from all over, create connections and much more. As if she hadn't done that more than enough times. With a sigh she leaned on the side of her carriage, looking out the window as she noticed the sides crowded with people "Mmm... I guess while I'm here I could find some more people to use here... Shouldn't be too hard. Maybe make some deals along the way. Hmph..." Her cheek rested upon her fist as her foot tapped in thought. I just think they're pushing me to get married to a higher Noble or perhaps run into the Prince of the north. Maybe even the Duke of the East? Hmmmm... I wonder if either of those men would even show to such an event like this. I've heard rumors about the Duke who's been kept at home most of the time... Something about being ill? She wasn't so sure if that was true as she was not the one who sent out the rumor. But it didn't stop her curiosity. "Either way... I hope to meet someone like that, hopefully they'll prove useful to my arsenal. Even if it's not through marriage."

A smirk tugged her lips as she simply laughed to herself from within the carriage. "Aaahh... Many don't realize...But many do... Always falling into my traps and schemes." Soon the carriage came to a stop and the door had opened, causing her to stand and carefully step out with the man's assistance. While her dress was not much like others, she was more than willing to wear clothes that were more daring, more risque. While they did look amazing on her, they were also a perfect marketing campaign for those who don't like the bulky dresses. Plus...Free dresses! Those tailors have no idea that them giving these for free is simply growing my wardrobe. A smile tugged her lips as her long silver and blue earrings dangled in the light "So it seems it's time to walk around, have some food, listen to music, and fish for some bites." The Duchess licked her lips just barely as her cat-like eyes scanned those around her. I'm not seeing too much that catches my fancy, at least not as of yeeeet... And at that moment she did catch a potential victim. While she was smaller than most men by default, just by looking from here she could tell they towered and wondered what could they do.

"First catch of the day, hmm?" The Duchess strolled on over.​

IMG_3958.jpeg

Truly, it was a most joyous day in the Kingdom of Saerin, as the Founders' Festival commenced with great fanfare and merriment. The streets were adorned with vibrant banners and the air was filled with the sweet aroma of delectable fares from all corners of the realm. Amidst the bustling crowd, Princess Alice of Saerin made her way through the festivities, her radiant presence drawing the adoration of her subjects.

"Hail, good people of Saerin!" Princess Alice called out, her voice ringing clear and melodious. "On this day, we celebrate the valiant founders of our fair kingdom. Let us revel in their memory and honor their legacy with joy and gratitude in our hearts."

The crowd erupted in cheers, their love for the kindhearted princess evident in their enthusiastic response. Alice smiled warmly, her piercing blue eyes sparkling with genuine affection for her people. She was a vision of grace and elegance, her fiery red hair cascading down her back, contrasting beautifully with the intricate golden embroidery of her regal gown.

As she made her way through the throng, Princess Alice paused to greet her subjects, offering words of encouragement and comfort to those in need. Her gentle nature and compassionate spirit were well-known throughout the land, and many sought her counsel and wisdom.

"Your Highness," a young girl curtsied before her, holding out a small bouquet of wildflowers. "I picked these for you, as a token of my admiration."

Princess Alice knelt down, accepting the flowers with a tender smile. "My dear child, I am most humbled by your kind gesture. These blooms are as fair as your pure heart. I shall cherish them always."

The girl beamed with pride, her eyes shining with adoration for the beloved princess.

As Alice continued her journey through the festival, she came upon a group of scholars engaged in a lively philosophical discussion. Ever eager to learn and expand her knowledge, the princess approached them with genuine curiosity.

"Pray tell, good sirs, what manner of discourse has captured your keen minds on this festive day?" she inquired, her eyes alight with intellectual fervor.

The scholars bowed respectfully, recognizing the princess's renowned love for learning. "Your Highness, we were just debating the nature of virtue and its role in the governance of a just society. Your insights would be most welcome."

Princess Alice smiled, delighted at the opportunity to engage in a stimulating exchange of ideas. "It is a weighty subject indeed, and one that lies close to my heart. I believe that virtue is the foundation upon which a prosperous kingdom is built. A ruler must embody the highest ideals of compassion, wisdom, and justice, lest the realm fall into discord and strife."

The scholars nodded in agreement, impressed by the princess' eloquence and depth of understanding. They continued their discussion, with Alice offering her own insights and posing thought-provoking questions that challenged and expanded their perspectives.

Princess Alice found herself drawn to the various displays of art and craftsmanship that dotted the festival grounds. She marveled at the intricate tapestries, the skillfully wrought metalwork, and the beautifully illuminated manuscripts that showcased the talents of Saerin's artisans.

"What exquisite workmanship!" she exclaimed, admiring a particularly stunning piece of jewelry. "The artisans of our kingdom are truly blessed with remarkable gifts."

The craftsman bowed deeply, honored by the princess's praise. "Your Highness, your words are too kind. It is an honor to create works of beauty for the glory of Saerin and the delight of its people."

Princess Alice smiled, her heart swelling with pride for the talented individuals who contributed to the kingdom's rich cultural tapestry. She made a mental note to ensure that the arts and sciences continued to flourish under her family's rule.

"It is a wondrous thing, to be part of such a vibrant and thriving kingdom," she mused softly to herself. "I am truly blessed to serve my people and to strive for a future where wisdom, compassion, and justice reign supreme."

1710389440320.png

A week.

Only for a week had Ezekiel been running around in a body that was not his own yet never before had he felt so... connected with the feeling of just... being. His hair, skin, eyes and body composition were all a new experience to him but it had felt like the life he once had was the fake and this reality was his truth. With a heavy breath he had rose from his bed, dark eyes to the window as a new day had come with a new plethora of excitement and strife to be had. With movements keen to that early-morning fogginess, Zeke had slipped on his attire adorned with the usual long, flowing blue scarf before stepping out of his quarters. A younger gentleman, however only a few years or so behind Ezekiel himself stood before the young man with the widest of grins as he was nearly readying himself to explode from sheer excitement.

"Sir! Sir! It's today! The Festival! Could we please go, we've been extra diligent during your instruction this past month or so!" The young boy was nearly yelling with how loud he had allowed himself to become but instead of disdain it was received by gentle laughter from the Fighter. "Very well then, I assume this fest is closer to the kingdom's center. Ready yourself and whomever wishes to tag along as well. I entrust you all to behave yourselves." The role of a mentor was one that the young man had not expected to take but was taking great pride in, being able to teach those his methods and create a legacy. The younger boy would rush off while smiling, throughout the sizable building that the group inhabited he gathered a few more souls that wished to take to the streets.

While his students took the streets, Ezekiel made a few more final preparations so he could truly consider himself ready for whatever the day before them had to offer. Of course a bag of coin on him to pay for whatever grub he could lay his hands on, a satchel just to carry around any purchased items, and a water-skin to utilize his magic just in case there was no water source nearby... or to drink of course. Only when he had gathered those items did he finally set foot outside of the abode and started to trek into the depths of the kingdom to see what this festival had to offer.

The cheers of the townsfolk was alluring to any whom happened to be within earshot, but even more so too Ezekiel as the last public event he had been to... he was sure it was to be his last. Yet here he was now experiencing the celebration of a kingdom he didn't truly hail from, yet still felt attached to thanks to the memories once held by the master who's body had been bestowed upon Zeke. The memories held within not only the mind, but the fibers of his physical make-up stayed true despite their new host as the fighter strolled through the streets, his presence almost emitting authority and control. His hands were clasped behind his back, the chest slightly puffed forwards as he scarf flowed like waves as he weaved around various passerby. Some eyes recognized the face instantly, while others followed example and gave Ezekiel his room whilst he walked.

The weaponless fighter... he didn't need one because his own body had been honed to be as deadly as any bladed edge or concocted poison. That was what gave the previous inhabitant of the body such infamy, contrasted to the fame Ezekiel once held. Yet he didn't scorn this new feeling of respect many had for him and his abilities, instead he wore it as a badge of honor as he walked the fest. Some coin was tossed to the vendor as he took a meat skewer from their cart. "Thanks for the grub, lad." A small nod from Zeke to the boy who ran the cart came before he started to dig in.

After all, he would need his energy if he wanted to learn anymore about the kingdom that was now his home.

Last edited:

scroll

纳兰 詩月

shī yuè

mood

uuuughhthtgh jnkfgjkndfkj . -.

started at

saerin ― festival streets

ended at

festival streets ― a tea shop

interactions

the parents, some npcs, isabella kinda

tags

“... Parents, this is excessive.”

Currently, the family of three were meandering throughout the kingdom of Saerin, for it was a joyous time full of cultural significance. The Founders’ Festival, as it was called, was arguably one of the biggest celebrations of the year, evident by the annoyingly large crowds and number of people from seemingly different walks of life all being gathered in one spot. As nobles, and rulers of the easternmost duchy, it was practically required that they attended. This was where the issue began.

“Perhaps! But this is what we decided on before we left home. You don’t need us to explain why its necessary for the sixth time, do you?” Shi Yue’s mother piped up, with a goofy grin on her face that seemed to contrast the elegant attire adorning her form.

“Besides, its the first time anyone outside of the Na’lan estate has seen your face. Us moving as a unit just makes it so they’ll still be able to recognize your position, despite that… Because of our faces, of course! Hahaha! Get it?” This time, it was Shi Yue’s father who spoke, ending with a joke the young adult wasn’t sure was actually a joke, and a hearty laugh. Well, at least someone was enjoying themselves.

Pale amber eyes didn’t spare either of the older adults a glance, instead remaining fixed on the skyline up ahead. From the few days he’d known them for, it was easy to say that these parents were… uh, eccentric. Good intentions, as his sixth sense would tell him, but…

“Is tying ourselves together really necessary?” Shi Yue inquired, tone of voice flat yet the awkwardness felt still present in the air. Indeed, the three were connected by a thin rope tied around each of their stomachs, with Shi Yue being in the middle for “safety reasons”―and unsurprisingly, this garnered weird looks from various passerby. “... Do you think I will wander off and get lost, proceed to be approached by a person with ill intentions, naively follow them into a dark alleyway, only to die a violent death?”

The parents stared blankly at their son. “Precisely.”

“No.”

Letting out a sigh, Shi Yue’s mother turned her sights back to the scenery around them. Hustling vendors, excited citizens, and colorful displays; everything came together to create a beautiful harmony between festivity and history, showcasing the personality of the kingdom in its full glory. It was something that should have evoked feelings of fondness in someone such as the Duke, but didn’t, as he held no real attachment towards any of it at all. A byproduct of an unfortunate circumstance; a person with no life experience in this world, anyway.

“... Okay, so it’s excessive. I’ll give you that! Then how about this?” The woman began to untie the ropes that strung along their forms. In the process, her husband first gave her a questioning look, but opted not to say anything after some kind of realization. “Since we’re by the food vendors, why don’t you find something to snack on? Without leaving this block, of course, but how about it?”

― ✦ timeskip.

And so, Shi Yue was “free”. At least, until whenever the parents decided he had enough of that.

He ended up wandering towards a particular storefront: it looked to be a tea parlor of some sort, its appearance vaguely similar to a place he frequented before his first life came to an end. It was the perfect spot to meet up with some old friends for snacks and some rounds of mahjong, though obviously, that wouldn’t be much of an option now―as far as old friends and mahjong went, anyway. Snacks were another thing, and it seemed quieter inside than it was outside, so he was pretty quick to make up his mind about where he wanted to go.

“Welco―hey, that pendant!” Exclaimed a staff member, upon noticing Shi Yue’s presence. The teal-haired male only blinked as the already-quiet shop fell into a silence, the few pairs of eyes lingering on the accessory hanging off his hanfu. “U-um, or what I mean is, we are honored to have a member of the Na’lan family grace this humble establishment! But… who are you, exactly…?”

“Oh. I’m―”

Idiot! He’s gotta be the East’s Duke! Like, who else would be a Na’lan with question marks where their portrait’s supposed to be?!” Another staff member whisper-yelled, smacking the first staff member upside the head.

“Iiiii dunno, Mei... You heard the rumors, right? Wouldn’t he look a little more… y’know, frail?

“... Can I just get―”

“How should I know? Maybe they just did a good job at making sure he didn’t wither away into nothing! I mean, Liam, look at how pale he is! It’s still believable!”

“Ooor, maybe they had a secret second son. You look into his eyes and tell me that those are the eyes of a man who’s been bedridden for twenty ye―eep! He’s glaring at us…! This is all your fault, Mei!”

“Huh?! You’re the one being stupid!” The employee named Mei then turned to the noble and offered an apologetic smile. “Uh… So lets just ignore my dumb co-worker. Is there anything I could get you?”

Shi Yue stared at the two with deadpan wonder. He didn’t really get where they got the glare from, but at least their bickering gave him more than enough time to decide on an order, right? “Ah. You’re done… Anyway. May I get mitarashi dango with a cup of―”

Ice woman!

… No. Not a cup of ice woman. I was thinking more like green tea…

“God, I’m sorry, Your Grace,” (Shi Yue simply gestured that it was fine). “Liam, if you don’t shut up for two seconds, I’m duct-taping your mouth closed. That ice woman is the Duchess of the West! Wait, why are two of them here?

In all honesty, the duke had no clue about what this duchess was supposed to be, and frankly, he didn’t care very much, either; at this point, he just wanted to go home. What made matters worse, however, was that the white-haired woman seemed to approach him specifically, and the sixth sense was telling him that her soul was slightly… discolored, whatever that meant. Remember that bit about meeting a person with ill intentions and being led into a dark alleyway to die? Yeah, so does he.

Expecting her to say something, Shi Yue only gave her a blank stare. Oh, but of course, since she didn’t actually say anything, about a minute of awkward silence passed, instead. Okay… Well, that was nice and all, but not really. He decided he’d just get his order and leave.

“... Hey. So just mitarashi dango is fine.”

“O-oh, sure! I’ll get that ready for you, Your Grace. Just a moment. Would you like anything as well, Lady Isabella?”

♡coded by uxie♡

IMG_1332.jpeg
Amira Fadel
Amira was overjoyed to have a day off. She’d always enjoyed her job caring for the ‘tyrant’ princess but it was always nice to have time off. The Founders Day festival was her favorite of all the festivals in Saerin and was planning on having much fun as she could possibly have. She had made a mental list, she made lists for everything though, see the pretty boys, eat as much pound cake as possible, play cards with Zorana, lose to Zorana, buy some jewelry for her lady, buy some new dresses for the year, and finally get drunk.

When Amira finally entered the festival, it was with a smile, a flower crown, and a nice dress she owned. She practically danced across down the street, joy was radiating off her. She loved crowds, she loved the music she could hear everywhere, and most of all loved the smell of the food. She cracked her knuckles, before walking over to a stand that sells pound cakes. She cheerfully bought a single slice, hoping to save her appetite for other foods as well. She took a bite and it was an explosion of flavor, it tasted like her childhood.

While eating a young boy bumps in her, he has curly brown hair and pale skin. He’s dressed in cheap peasant clothes which are a bit dirty. Amira doesn’t think much about in till she realizes what was in his hand after he walked past him. It had been her coin pursue. She knew was hers because she’d had stitched out of old dresses, she thought the collection of colors would look beautiful together.

As soon as she realized what had been taken from her she started running. She needed those coins or she couldn’t do half the stuff she wanted to do. She weaved past members in the crowd, following the colors of the coin pursue. She shouted out “HEY! HEY! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE CROOK! IF YOU WANTED TO BUY SOME POUND CAKE WE COULD HAVE SPLIT IT!” She was never much of a runner and on top of that she was yelling, she began to run out of breath quickly. The little boy seemed to be filled with endless energy and could go on forever. Maybe Amira could have gone a little farther but she smack right into someone, she fell backwards. Landing rump first her hands second. “Ouch,” she rubbed her head before staring up at the person she bumped into.

Isabella.png
1710543805315.jpeg
Anthem Anthem poi poi

Isabella was quite surprised when she had caught yet another man in her vision. Two of them almost in the same spot? My my, what a catch. However I am just but one person, so I cannot approach them at the same time. Pity. While her steps paused, she examined her first target; A man with brown hair, a signature scarf around his neck with cloud-like designs upon them. That scarf... Is that the Legendary Weaponless fighter? I didn't think he'd be so tasty looking in person. The duchess thought with a small laugh to herself as he ate the meat off his skewer. Well he sticks out much like a sore thumb. Surely if he's here all the way till the evening party I'll be able to see him once again. Though, she also had the power of trying to request to meet the Weaponless Fighter. Perhaps that would be another option had she lost the chance of him today. However, that other man with that unforgettable hair color... Which way did he go? Looking around with her Icy blue eyes, she found him looking through a storefront and she continued her pursuit.

The woman walked in, the small bell on the door ringing and immediately she heard one of her infamous nicknames You're not very subtle about such a rude nickname. Lucky for you, I do not care in the slightest. She held herself gracefully as her hands laced in front of her while her eyes traced every piece of the man not far from her now. That teal color, his frame, surely he has to be a foreigner right? Her ears did pick up the staff member responding in a respectful manner which meant he was of higher class. Coming up next to him, she glanced up and gave him a warm smile as he glanced down at her in return. While his expression, was pretty blank she waited for his mouth to open but nothing came. Is he the quiet type? It would seem so has he hasn't spoken a word since looking at me. He then looked away and asked for his order again with that wonderfully deep voice of his. Blinking a few times, she decided that it would be best for her to speak to him instead. Not that there was a problem with that as she always started conversations with men to start fishing for them with ease.

Her blue eyes had shifted over to the worker who also asked if there was anything she wanted "Two strawberry mochi's please." Her voice was gentle, kind even. But for those who knew her like the back of their hand knew this was simply an act. "Your Grace," The duchess started as her attention turned back to the man beside her. "Please pardon my ignorance, but I've never seen you before. I would surely remember wonderful long hair like yours." Flattery got many people places, so she decided to lay down some bait to see if he'd take it. "If we have not met before, I'm Isabella Lockhart, the Duchess of the West. It's a pleasure." She then bowed gently to him before lifting her eyes back up to him I want to see what makes you tick, your Grace. Who exactly are you? While she waited for his response, she took a closer look at his attire, trying to find any revealing information. Of course, she did catch sight of the pendant that had once been mentioned. Is he perhaps... No it can't be could it? He looks in wonderful condition. Perfectly healthy in every way. When he caught her looking at him the way she had, she held her hands up and pretended to laugh nervously.

"I'm sorry for staring. I'm one for details. Looking at your attire, it fits you quite well."

Last edited:
IMG_3965.jpeg

Amidst the vibrant festivities of the Founders’ Festival, Princess Alice of Saerin meandered through the jubilant crowd, her heart brimming with a sense of unity and celebration that enveloped the kingdom. She was adorned in an exquisite gown that mirrored the regal elegance of her lineage, accented with the golden hues and rich colors of her house. Her vivid red hair danced with the gentle breeze, a stark contrast against the backdrop of merriment and gaiety.

As she gracefully navigated through the sea of her beloved subjects, she paused to partake in the scholarly debates, admire the artisans’ craftsmanship, and share in the simple joys of the common folk. Her presence was a beacon of warmth and nobility, drawing the people to her like moths to a flame.

Suddenly, her serene journey was interrupted by an unexpected collision. A young woman, breathless and disheveled, stumbled into her, causing a momentary disruption in the harmony around them. Princess Alice, ever the embodiment of grace, had her balance momentarily broken, but then she extended a hand to help the woman up. She had immediately recognized her sister's lady in waiting.

“Amira, are you all right?" Princess Alice spoke with a gently concerned expression, her tone meant to soothe the ruffled nerves of the distressed woman before her. "Accidents happen, especially in such a bustling environment. But more importantly, are you in some manner of distress? Is there anything you've lost or that I can assist you with?"

Last edited:
IMG_1332.jpeg
Amira Fadel
She stares up at the beautiful Princess Alice. She notice she’s wearing quite a fashionable dress. As Amira was still catching her breath she thought have how she could answer her, she could say something as equally as elegant like ‘Oh, dear, your highness, I seem to have had my coin back stolen,’ or she could have said ‘I beg your pardon princess, I did not mean to collide with you in such a rude manner, I was simply chasing after I theft.’ Or maybe even ‘I must get after someone my princess, it need not concern you.’

Instead of saying any of those eloquent phrases, Amira breathless and panting said “Sorry, boy, crook, coin pursue, no alle yet,” she then face palmed herself, why couldn’t she have said any of the lines she was thinking in her head even the rude one would have worked, also why hadn’t she bothered to exercise more?!

Amira stood up after that embarrassing little speech and brushed dirt along with a few pieces of hay off of her. Her dress had been slightly ripped by getting tugged on a stall and her flower crown was no where to be seen, she certainly wasn’t smiling anymore either. She tried to look for the boy in the crowd while still standing in front of Princess Alice.

Eventually she spoke again this time in a normal sentence, “I’m terribly sorry, your highness, it was indeed an accident that I will try not to make again. You were also correct about me being in distress, though I’m sure I can figure it out, you should enjoy the festival. You work very hard for this kingdom, you must have fun every once in a while,” as she speaks m her smile returns to her face, she’s trying to use it as a reassurance to Princess Alice.

This.. body.
Who's body is it..?

Breathing heavily, the deer moved her legs. Waking up from what felt like an eternity, it seems like she's opening her eyes. Is it darkness that awaits, or light?

A small, adorable huff escaped as probably no one heard. Turns out, none of the above awaits her, a view of a.. castle does?
She's in a castle, noted, but how? She was stabbed beforehand, how could she so easily be thrown into a castle? And WHERE IS IT??

Reincarnations don't exist, right? She's not reincarnated as a little girl or something, but.. Why is she walking on four? Every NORMAL human walks on two, or is her knowledge false?—

"Hmph..?" Was the only thing that she could say, but she was 100% sure that she said 'Hello?'
It's really weird, since the brain thinks of something and sends a notification to the mouth in order to talk, but how did she only do that.. Deer-y sound?

Deer-y..? Are those.. animal feet!? Oh no, oh no, oh no.. First she died and then appeared in a CASTLE out of ALL things, second she couldn't talk and only made a deer-y sound, third she is REINCARNATED, and now she's an actual deer!?

But if she's so short, does that mean.. She's also a baby deer? What deity with it's full mind thought to reincarnate her as a baby deer in a semi-fantasy castle with no ability to talk??

Everything is so questionable, but where could her master be? If she's actually in a majestic, fantasy castle, she has to have a master that she was bought to protect or something, but where are they?

The little deer walked throughout the room she was in, learning how to walk with four legs and also examining everything thoroughly. No humans were in sight, so she's technically safe for now. Ciara, who finally remembered her name and how she looked like, caught a glimpse that there's a window nearby. Barely walking towards it to see where she is or what was happening, there was a huge amount of people walking around. It was like a festive type of thing, since decorations had been set all around. Pretty neat, but for what?

None of her questions have been answered, the only thing she knows is that uhh..

Ciara is a reincarnated baby deer.

IMG_3966.jpeg

Princess Alice listened intently to Amira’s plight, her gaze softening with understanding and empathy. Despite Amira’s reassurance and insistence that the princess should enjoy the festivities, Alice couldn’t simply turn a blind eye to someone in need, especially not a member of her sister’s household.

“Amira, while I appreciate your concern for my well-being and enjoyment, I cannot in good conscience allow a wrong to go unaddressed in my presence,” Princess Alice said, her voice firm yet filled with kindness. “Especially not during a celebration that symbolizes the unity and prosperity of our kingdom. Let us seek out the nearest representative of the law. It is crucial that we address this matter with both justice and compassion.”

Walking swiftly together, they made their way through the crowd, soon coming upon a figure clad in the distinctive attire of a bailiff. The bailiff, recognizing the princess instantly, bowed deeply, his expression one of readiness to serve.

“Bailiff, I seek your assistance in a matter most urgent,” she began, her tone commanding yet respectful. “A young boy, described by my companion here, has taken it upon himself to disrupt the harmony of our festival by committing theft. Amira, would you kindly provide the bailiff with a description of the boy so he may be swiftly found?”

Last edited:

Southern Princess.

Princess Rue Niviel.

Flower buds

En route to Saerin -> Founders festival

interactions

Princess Alice & Amira

"You're going to Saerin."
There was no arguing, not that she wanted to anyway, but he had said it with such an air of importance she didn't dare say a word. Rue lowered her gaze and gave him a small curtsy in response. Now she found herself being packed up with her things in a carriage and on the way to the Founders Festival in Saerin.

Rue leaned against the glass and watched as the scenery passed. She found herself thinking of the coming festival; her thoughts whirred with excitement thinking about all the food, and dancing, and people that would be there. At a festival as big as that there was no telling what could happen. She fantasized about bumping into her long lost friends; they would hang out at the festival. Alex and Alice and her could eat food, talk, and catch up. Life had separated them. Rue herself tried to contact them through letters and the like, but Alex never really responded and Alice wasn't quite the same. Alice was probably busy with all her royal duties and such, Rue figured Alex was much in the same boat. She sighed thinking about the last couple of years she had to spend alone. Alone with her father. Rue shook her head, her violent hair flittering around her like flames, no she shouldn't think like that. This was a happy day. She was going to smile and have fun no matter what.

She was to stay in the town for as long as it took to "make proper connections". Her teacher informed her that a festival as such was of grand importance, so nobles of all kinds from all over were coming. It was the perfect time to single those people out and make friends. The King himself even prompted her to "utilize this time to find a proper man". He also cautioned her to be careful of the Niviel name; if anything were to happen... Rue's body lurched as the carriage came to an abrupt stop.
"I'm so sorry your highness!"
the voice came from the front of the carriage.
"It's alright Louis."
She simply smiled at his flustered behavior as he opened the door for her.
"Really, it's alright."
Rue took his hand to step out of the carriage; she squeezed his hand ever so slightly in a motion of comfort. Louis gave her a small smile and then started to unload her things. She had to hold herself back from helping. "It isn't proper." she could hear her teacher say. Rue gave a small huff and called out to Louis,
"I'm going to explore the festival now. I'll be back before the sun sets."
And with that she was off.

Rue explored the festival grounds with a smile; it was already well underway but didn't show any sign of slowing. The princess slowly made her way through the endless stalls of goods. She stopped every so often to pick up a snack or a pair of earrings. By the time she got into the square she had a rather full belly and gifts for all her favorite servants. One could tell she was thriving in such an environment. A smile was spread wide on her face and she flittered from stall to stall.

She was caught up in her own world, that was until she saw a familiar face. Rue's heart flittered in her chest and she squealed out in delight. Rushing towards her friend of old, Princess Alice. Rue threw herself on the Princess and captured her in a hug; although quickly let her go remembering to try and be proper for once.
"Hello Your highness, it's amazing to see you again!"
Despite her formal words a bright expression was displayed on her face. Rue was told to be polite and remember she represented the family name, but at a time like this she often forgot herself. Now though she noticed the situation. A girl and a Bailiff,
"Oh, I apologize. Am I interrupting something?"
Her smile was quickly replaced with that of worry; she leaned forward and drew her arm towards her chest. Sure she may have a bit of a disregard for formality, but she was in no way impolite.

IMG_3971.jpeg

As Rue’s sudden and vibrant entrance momentarily shifted the focus of the scene, Princess Alice couldn’t help but let a genuine smile spread across her face, the warmth and familiarity of an old friend momentarily easing the tension of the situation. The sight of Rue, as unexpected as it was, brought a rush of nostalgia and a pang of joy to Alice’s heart.

“Rue! It’s a wonderful surprise to see you,” Alice responded, her eyes sparkling with delight. She quickly turned to address the bailiff and Amira, her voice maintaining its composed and authoritative tone. “Please, excuse us for a moment. We shall resume addressing this matter shortly.”

Turning back to Rue, Princess Alice’s demeanor softened, her royal poise blending seamlessly with the fondness of a cherished friendship. “Your presence here brings joy to my heart, though I must apologize for the distance that has grown between us. Time and duty often build walls where none should exist. How have you been? I trust your journey here was pleasant?”

Last edited:
IMG_1332.jpeg
Amira Fadel
Amira blinked and blinked some more. She had been mid way through giving her description of the boy. She’d gotten quite comfortable with quickly glancing at people and being able to describe them in full detail, she often had to when describing possible outfits to her lady’s tailors. “He was a tiny thing, very scrawny. He had pale skin covered in freckles, along with curly brown hair. He was dress in a beige tunic which didn’t seem to fit him quite right, along with loose black pants. My coin pursue is-“

Amira was interrupted by the Southern Princess. She hadn’t exactly expected Alice and her to be friends but it wasn’t too out of the ordinary, nobles stuck with nobles, and the royal families were the most noble of all. She studied the girl, she certainly did have a good sense of fashion her dress was gorgeous and her jewelry fit quite well with the her outfit.

She stood next to the bailiff, it was somewhat awkward. She slid her hands into her pockets, she wasn’t sure if she should whistle. “Soooo? How ya doing? Enjoying the festivities, eaten yet?” She spoke to the bailiff, she was expecting some sort of response maybe even a grunt or something. Instead the bailiff was too busy waiting for the princess to return from her conversation. Amira couldn’t quite blame him though, he didn’t seem like a people person.

IMG_3972.jpeg

It was then that Princess Alice noticed that the bailiff was waiting for her. She had thought, mistakenly, that things could continue without her express permission.

Realizing the importance of the situation and the duty that beckoned, Alice momentarily placed a gentle hand on Rue’s arm, conveying urgency through her touch. "Forgive me for the abruptness, Rue, but there's a matter at hand that requires immediate attention. A young boy has taken something that doesn't belong to him, and we must ensure it's resolved swiftly and justly. Would you mind accompanying me for a moment?"

Alice then turned to the bailiff, her expression apologetic yet resolute. "I appreciate your patience. Let us proceed with the necessary steps to locate the boy and rectify this situation. Amira, please continue with your description."

As Amira resumed detailing the appearance of the boy and her stolen coin purse, Alice subtly introduced Rue to the unfolding scenario, ensuring she felt included and aware. "Rue, this is Amira, a diligent member of my sister's household. We're currently addressing an issue of theft, which disrupts the peace and enjoyment of the festival for everyone involved."

With Rue by her side and the bailiff attentively gathering information, Alice skillfully balanced her reunion with the urgency of the situation, demonstrating her adeptness at leadership and her unwavering commitment to justice and order, all while nurturing the bonds of friendship that were dear to her heart.

How long has it been since I woke up in this new form? Blaze wondered as he soared over the festival, occasionally flapping his feathered wings to stay aloft while observing the activity below. Apparently long enough to have gotten the hang of flying.
While this new form of his was quite alien at first, he quickly grew used to being a bird. More specifically, a Dragon Hawk. It was better than thinking about how he died at least. As he flew, he kept an eye out for prey as he was supposed to be hunting, having been let out by his mistress to get some exercise. Who knew I'd wind up being someone's pet?
As he looked, he saw one of his mistress's ladies in waiting, as well as her younger sister, Princess Alice. He still wondered where his mistress was right now, but decided to drop in to see what was going on, slowing his descent as he perched on Amira's shoulder, careful not to stab her with his talons. He did of course notice someone new, and tilted his head to the side in curiosity.

IMG_1332.jpeg
Amira Fadel
Amira gave Rue a graceful curtsy. “It’s a honor to meet you, your highness,” she lowered her head politely. Her curly hair twirled around her as she moved her head.

Amira gave the bailiff the rest of description, “My coin pursue I was talking about, it was brightly colored and had pieces of different fabrics. When I last had it, it had about seven gold and five silver. The bag was tied with a thin piece of string that was gold colored,” she spoke quickly as to make sure the bailiff could get to work.

The bailiff nodded his head and said he would look for the boy and inform his colleagues of the situation. Amira’s heart somewhat ached, her day wasn’t necessarily ruined there was still things she’d be able to do like dance, watch performers, and see what’s fashionable. The things she wouldn’t be able to do out numbered it though no buying her new clothes, no new jewelry, no large amounts of food, no drinks, no gifts for her mistress.

Amira was however mildly cheered by Blaze landing on her shoulder. She quite enjoyed the presence of the large bird. She smiled, her eyes crinkled. She rubbed his chin, whispering “Have you spotted, Princess Rue?”

Blaze made a sound like purring as Amira rubbed his chin. This was something he would have never experienced if he was still human, and he quite enjoyed the attention. However, when she asked about his mistress Blaze could only sigh and shake his head no. The last time he saw her was just before he flew out the window after all. Blaze then ran his beak through Amira's hair as a method of reassurance. It was the least he could do, though he wished he could do more. Deciding that she would rather not support his weight on her shoulder, Blaze hopped off and onto the ground, ruffling his feathers.

Last edited:
1710651876686.png
1710652995702.png

Well, at least the grub at this festival was definitely worth the coin it costed. Ezekiel found himself happily tearing into the meat skewer as if it was the first thing he had eaten in years, the flavor making him wish he had a nearly infinite supply of the entrée. After allowing himself to pig out for a few moments, the man would toss the now-empty skewer up and catch it repeatedly a few times before launching the wooden utensil into a wooden pallet nearby, the pointed end of the skewer implanting into the pallet rather easily. "Those fools better not be spending too much coin, we didn't work just for them to waste it all on grub... no matter how splendid it is." The fighter mumbled to himself as he readjusted his scarf, fitting the wrapping to cover his mouth and nose comfortably as he continued to roam the grounds of the festival.

After a few mere steps, a group of children had crossed his path as they were running amok the fairgrounds with wide smiles and beaming sparkles of hope within their eyes. One of the children were just a bit overly excited as she found herself slamming right into Ezekiel's leg, causing her to fall back onto her butt. The girl had drops of tears welling due to the pain as her eyes were clenched tight, afraid from the reprimanding that may come from her recklessness. "Are you hurt? I suppose I was much too reckless with me gallivanting about with little care for where I was going. My apologies, young madam." Zeke had kneeled down and offered to the hand to the young girl, and as she had opened her eyes she carefully used the man's hand to pull herself onto her feet. A wide grin stretched across the child's face as she would pull the warrior's head down for a few moments. "Stay still! I have the perfect colors for you!" The young one would soon entertwine two blue flowers into Ezekiel's hair, still smiling widely as she would give the warrior a small wave before running off to catch up with her friends.

A light hand slowly drifted up to feel the navy blue petals of the flowers, leaving a soft smile upon Ezekiel's visage. He had found his truth for this festival, and while there must have been historical value behind it he was now worried about one goal and one goal alone. Bring joy and wonder to other attendees to the event, he even had the means to do so.

With a sudden burst of inspiration, Ezekiel would rush through the crowd towards the center of the event where music was being played and many were gathering for the various merchants or events. His increased mobility made weaving through the tidal wave of others all too easy to navigate through, as even his infamous scarf didn't brush past a single soul. The first act, the physicality took place as Zeke would spring off a nearby cart and flip forwards before sticking the landing which that along caused some applause to begin with. But the main act had just begun as the fighter started to use his Hydrokinesis to have the liquid float around the musicians for but a few moments. The music started to form the water into new forms, taking the appearance of music notes dancing around Zeke and the instruments. The crowd around started to gather even more as they took notice of the aquatic dance, the fighter even hopped in himself to bring forth even more attention. As he danced, the water surrounding his radius changed form once more, taking the physicality of mighty aquatic creatures, dual sharks. Ezekiel danced and dodged around the hydro-creations, appealing to the awe of the crowd as his movements were almost as fluid as his scarf's floaty movements.

Cool Text - Alexander Riley Ingrid Krozar 453812888652034.png
This day was both the worst and the best day for Arik as he preferred to be called, he was sent here instead of his younger siblings to act as a formal display of friendship between the Krozar kingdom and the Saerin kingdom, though he wished his younger brother could come instead of him. Arik didn't like all this noble talk, after all, most of their displays were just fake displays to not earn themselves a knife in the back whether it was a metaphorical one or a real one. Thankfully he was sent there with his best friend, guard, and valet Adlet Mayer. He and Arik had quite a history, especially with how they met, though the circumstances do explain his undying loyalty to Arik cause the alternative was death.

Ignoring his thoughts and the constant chipper chapper of the many ironworks he brought with him Arik was focused on Adlet or rather on the day plan that he schemed out for the two of them but honestly, it was too many interactions with other nobles especially since it was before the official founders day. So with some quick thinking, Arik took a few of his ironworks that he crafted along with his purse while Adlet was turned around inspecting something, Arik lept out the window of the first story and began running off into a thicker crowd.

Passing by a few stalls he threw them a gold coin or a few while grabbing some random coat, pants, and a hat, before slipping into an alley and quickly putting each piece to cover his clothes trying to make himself less recognizable by his valet. So he can enjoy the festival his way if even for only a day.

So he wandered the festival grounds, from a corner of his vision he saw some people he would rather not meet for they could outright recognize him, like Isabell or Rue, so he decided to avoid them though Isabell might have caught a glimpse of his face, but whatever she acted on it or not didn't concern him at the moment. So he moved further and further into the plaza of the festival while trying to avoid his valet who probably was looking for him now.

Then he saw a man dancing with his scarf almost flowing in the wind as if the scarf were the waves of the waking sea, and with him were creatures of the sea made of water the sight did stun Arik a bit, making him stay and appreciate the sight. Truthfully it was a sight to behold one could even say it was breathtaking. Though he did wonder why he had no weapon on him, sure it was the founder's festival, but with his build being like that of a warrior one could only wonder.

Arik looked at Ezekiel, and as his performance was reaching what looked like a finale he whistled and started clapping, before saying in his direction.
"You are quite some talent aren't ya, dancing around like some water nymph. A breathtaking sight, you look like a guy with a few stories. Why won't you come with me to a nearby tavern, you share some stories and I will buy us some good grub and drinks." Anthem Anthem

Southern Princess.

Princess Rue Niviel.

Flower buds

Founders festival

interactions

Princess Alice, Amira, and Blaze

"I can't believe I found you."
Rue muttered into the Princess's hair; her heart overflowing with joy. Rue's hands slid down from her shoulders to her hands so that she could pull back and look at her old friend. So much had changed in so many years. Rue could feel a pang of sadness in her chest, but she quickly brushed it off. Sure Alice had changed but that didn't mean she was any different.
"Rue! It’s a wonderful surprise to see you,”
When Rue looked at her as she said this it was as if the night sky were in her eyes. Seeing the pure joy on her friends face gave her an indescribable comfort. Her friend excused them from the situation at hand.

She felt kind of bad from pulling her away, but the look in Alice's eyes were more than enough to excuse her from that. Rue saw how regal Alice was in front of her subjects. She always was the more responsible one of the group, and she knew that she cared deeply about her royal duties. The King always told her to be more like Alice. Less like herself. More like Alice.
"Your presence here brings joy to my heart, though I must apologize for the distance that has grown between us. Time and duty often build walls where none should exist. How have you been? I trust your journey here was pleasant?”
Rue smiled at her friends words, always the respects.
"I was hoping I'd see you here. I feel like-"
Rue paused, stopping herself from saying something that would bring further burden on her friend. She just smiled and gave a small laugh.
"It's been a while. Nothing of course either of us could have avoided. I figured you'd be busy with your royal affairs and all."
Rue waved her hand in the air to signify the "royal affairs". She giggled at her own little joke, taking a moment before answering her question.
"Oh yes of course, it was a rather pleasant ride. The scenery here is always beautiful."

Before she could speak any further, Alice placed her hand on her shoulder. She could tell that Alice felt the need to attend to the lady and the bailiff; whom had not been speaking while they were talking.
"Forgive me for the abruptness, Rue, but there's a matter at hand that requires immediate attention. A young boy has taken something that doesn't belong to him, and we must ensure it's resolved swiftly and justly. Would you mind accompanying me for a moment?"
Rue simply smiled and nodded to her friend. Turning with her back towards the bailiff and fair lady. It was just like Alice to care so much about something as such; Rue knew of no other noble who would do this personally. It was one of the reasons she admired her so.

Rue, of course, had no problem sharing her time with the princess. It was what she might have expected. Ever the responsible lady, and quite the multi-tasker.
"Rue, this is Amira, a diligent member of my sister's household. We're currently addressing an issue of theft, which disrupts the peace and enjoyment of the festival for everyone involved."
Rue could tell this was Alice's way of including her in the situation; although personally she didn't care as much as Alice did she nodded in concern. Amira then curtsied to her; Rue smiled to her and returned this curtsy. Rue was aware that it was probably improper for her to return a curtsy to those under her, but to her it felt rude not to do so.
"It's an honor to meet you, your highness."
Her head was lowered and her hair fell like tendrils around her. Rue gave her the most charming smile she could manage.
"Please, the honor is all mine. You are quite the beauty,"
Rue paused to gesture to Amira,
"Lady Amira."
Her voice was soft by nature, but now it put on a charming sort of air. Rue had always loved complimenting ladies; the look on their faces was everything she wanted in life. Happiness. Even if she didn't know them personally, it filled her with joy every time she saw them smile.

Rue jumped in surprise when a dragon hawk landed on Amira's shoulder. She gasped and took a half step back. Rue had always loved and admired animals of all kinds. It was just in her nature to love all that was around her. So when such a magnificent creature appeared in front of her, her eyes sparkled like jewels. Forgetting herself, her hair flickered with her flames tossing some of the flowers from her braid. She quickly composed herself, clearing her throat, so as not to burn anything. Rue hoped that no one noticed her minor lapse in control. Mentally taking a note of the flowers; she turned to the mystical creature before her. In truth, she had never seen a dragon hawk in person. She had read about a few in books, but to see one was incredible. Rue leaned forward with a smile,
"Oh he's magnificent. Lady Amira, is he yours?"
Rue was truly enthralled with the creature. She forgot for a moment where she was. Oh how lovely it would be to write about this in her journals.

alexhill_A_frame_from_a_2024_anime_series_a_princess_with_red_h_252dfa1e-614f-46aa-8030-ef24c9...png

Princess Alice considered the situation thoughtfully. While theft could not be tolerated, especially at such a revered event, she recognized that desperate circumstances may have driven the boy to such actions. As one devoted to compassion and justice, she knew punishment was not the answer here.

Turning to the bailiff, she spoke calmly yet firmly. "Good sir, we must locate this boy swiftly and retrieve the stolen item, so that the joy of the festival is not diminished. However, we must also handle this with care and wisdom. Use restraint and bring the boy to me unharmed. We shall get to the heart of the matter and address his actions justly, but without malice or violence."

The bailiff nodded. "Of course, Your Highness. Your words are wise as always. We shall find the lad and bring him before you, handling the matter with discretion."

With the bailiff leaving and Alice satisfied that he understood her intent, she observed the interaction with the large and majestic dragon hawk, an amused smile gracing her features as she witnessed Rue's wonder and excitement, and she mentally noted that Rue's hair was behaving in an interesting way. She next addressed Amira. "I apologize that your day of leisure has been disrupted in this manner. Though the actions of one misguided individual should not dampen the spirits of this grand celebration. There is still much merriment to be had!"

Clasping her hands, Alice continued enthusiastically. "In fact, I suggest, although it is of course your choice, that you enjoy the remainder of the festivities with my dear friend Princess Rue and myself. It would be our honor to have your company. We shall sample the feast of flavors on offer, take in the sights and sounds, and make the most of this joyous day. However, bear in remembrance that we may well be interrupted shortly."

Turning to Rue, she asked "What do you say, my friend? Shall we show Lady Amira the true wonders of the Founders' Festival?"

Last edited:
Blaze stood up straighter, his trio of feather crests rising to resemble a three-pronged crown, a response to Princess Rue's compliment. He may be a bird now, but Blaze liked compliments as much as the next man. When he noticed Rue's hair seemingly ignite out of nowhere, his eyes opened wide and he stretched his neck to get a better look before it went out as quickly as it started. A little bit perplexed, Blaze closed his eyes and shook his head before scratching the side of it with his right wing claw. He then turned to Amira and spoke telepathically. "I will be flying now. No need to draw more attention to you ladies."
Luckily, Amira, as well as their mistress, knew about his ability, or she would likely jump in surprise. "Try to stay out of trouble milady."
That said, Blaze ran towards a building before climbing the wall with his wings and talons, likely drawing attention to himself as he made his way up. Once he was satisfied with the height, Blaze jumped, once more taking to the air with three powerful wingbeats. Who knew what else he would see during this festival?

Last edited:

scroll

纳兰 詩月

shī yuè

mood

nooo not the mochi ice creams :C

started at

festival streets ― a teahouse

ended at

festival streets ― a teahouse

interactions

isabella lockhart

tags

In this situation, Shi Yue would soon find out that there was good news, and bad news. The good news was that it didn’t take long for the employee to get their orders situated, and before he knew it, a box sat gently in his hands; in it, were two skewers of four dango, all warm and coated with a glaze of sweet soy sauce. These desserts were his light in the darkness―an oasis in the desert of things he did not want to do, and people he did not want to see. For a moment, he took mental note of the similarities between here and his previous life when it came down to food, at least based off what he experienced so far. This was something to be happy about.

Unfortunately, the bad news was that for some reason, the employee had made a, shall we say, grave misconception about the orders. Not too long after he’d gotten his, the additional weight of strawberry mochi ice cream found its way on top of his box, which probably meant they thought the two nobles were ordering together. Of course, normally this wouldn’t be much of an issue, but think about it: would you still be in touch with socialization after existing in nothingness for what felt like an eternity? Likely not, right? Now, out of obligation, correcting this mistake was one more interaction tacked onto all the others he didn’t want to have, and it was one more opportunity for the woman to continue said interactions into oblivion.

(Plus, the duchess did not pass the vibe check.)

“I’m sorry for staring. I’m one for details. Looking at your attire, it fits you quite well,” the woman, who had previously introduced herself as Isabella Lockhart, apologized with a sheepish laugh. Shi Yue simply nodded in acknowledgement, holding out his occupied hands as if to gesture, these ice creams are yours―not mine.

“... I would hope so,” he responded, and another pause. Small talk was… not his forte, that was for sure. He never really understood what the point of it was. He mentally groaned when he realized how inevitable it was, too, since as far as his perception went, nobles practically bathed in small talk littered with flowery inflation and empty conversation subjects. “Wearing attire that doesn’t fit can be uncomfortable. At least, if its too small. Oversized clothes… maybe aren’t always appropriate, but they can be cozy…”

Well, leave it to him to respond in the most literal way he could have. Whether it was intentional or not, was something that could be up for debate, but either way, the conversation would soon pivot away from Isabella’s attempts at flattery, and back to the previous topic at hand.

“But, no. We have not met, probably. I am called Na’lan Shi Yue, Duke of the… East,” apparently. Thinking about it, it didn’t seem like a good idea to suddenly let everyone know that the duke was just up and about after two decades of ???, but as the parents told him before, it was either now or later. After a few moments of silence passed, the teal-haired male spoke up again, voice monotonous as ever. “Having long hair is not as wonderful as it looks, and your mochi ice cream is going to melt if you don’t take them. Please hurry up and take them.” (If she didn't, he was contemplating putting them down on the floor, as there was no available surface space.)

... And so, melt they did, as they were sitting on none other than his holy grail, the salvation of life, a heavenly distraction―the mitarashi dango, still hot from being from a freshly-made batch. Those poor mochi ice creams…

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
IMG_1332.jpeg
Amira Fadel
Amira sadly watched Blaze fly away. She frowned, a small part of her hoping that he would just fly back but knew it wasn’t a large possibility. She sighed, at least many her lady would have Blaze to keep her company.

Amira smiled at Princess Rue’s compliment, she didn’t typically receive compliments from royals, besides for Princess Alice she suppose. Though Princess Alice was nice and always had a nice thing to say about everyone in the world, she wondered if she put a murderer in front of the princess if she would compliment their hair.

Amira responded with princess Rue by gushing “Oh, thank you, your highness. That means a lot coming from a great beauty such as yourself, that dress also looks very nice on you. The fashion of the south is intrigues me,” she spoke in a warm tone. “Oh, Blaze isn’t my pet, he is indeed the Crown Princess’s loyal dragon hawk, a quite handsome breed of bird, if you ask me,”

Amira wasn’t expect the words that came out of princess’s Alice mouth after the bailiff left, well she was expecting the part about how bad Amira’s day went. Amira bit her nail, if she accepted she worried it might be worried but if she didn’t wouldn’t it be ruder? She thought for a moment before carefully stating her response, “Princess Alice, I would be honored to join you and Princess Rue, though I would like to remind your highness that I am just a simple lady in waiting and of a lower social standing than both yourself and Princess Rue,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back