• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wouldn't the princess' younger sibling also be a princess? But then it would be hard to distinguish between them, I suppose. Maybe you could refer to the "main princess" until she gets a proper name.

Wouldn't the princess' younger sibling also be a princess? But then it would be hard to distinguish between them, I suppose. Maybe you could refer to the "main princess" until she gets a proper name.
I mean both of them are princesses regardless. But yeah oocly we can say main princess or young princess for each princess

Not sure if there's historical precedent for that (I think usually it's "crown princess" or "heir apparent"), but this is a fantasy world.

I do wanna let you know that your photo is realistic rather than semi or even anime >.< I do apologize but those are the types of photos I'll take for this rp

I can assure you that the image is not of a real person if you're worried about that.

Britt-21 Britt-21 I was wondering, when my character is reincarnated as the crown princess, would she receive the memories of the soul that formally used to be in the body or is she going to wake up not having a clue whats going on.

You're saying you'll only take semi-realistic or anime?
Si, I know I wrote it down somewhere i just have to find it 😭

I'm not worried about it being a real person, it's just a real person rather than semi realistic if that makes sense

Britt-21 Britt-21 I was wondering, when my character is reincarnated as the crown princess, would she receive the memories of the soul that formally used to be in the body or is she going to wake up not having a clue whats going on.
Yep yep

I'm not worried about it being a real person, it's just a real person rather than semi realistic if that makes sense
Okay, not a problem.

Yep yep
I believe I saw the appearance rule at the top of the cs thread

Britt-21 Britt-21 I was thinking that maybe my character experiences a sort of flashback sequence of the crown princess while she is sleeping to show her the kind of person she was. My character is definitely going to be a whole lot kinder and it will most likely cause immense confusion to those around her.

Also SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles have you made any other specific plans for your character (especially for the real Princess, and especially regarding her age)?

Also SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles have you made any other specific plans for your character (especially for the real Princess, and especially regarding her age)?
I was thinking of making her around 22 and I think the real princess is going to suddenly collapse/have an accident and when she wakes up (with the reincarnated soul in her body) her personality is going to be vastly different, to the point where people are probably going to think she hit her head or something

I was thinking of making her around 22 and I think the real princess is going to suddenly collapse/have an accident and when she wakes up (with the reincarnated soul in her body) her personality is going to be vastly different, to the point where people are probably going to think she hit her head or something
Okay, sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back