• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
huuuuh??? Ive never heard that before
It's so weird but uhh, we've got things covered! Control's not under things.. yet-

WELL
Can I get a summary of what happened?

tbh, nothing 😂 EVeryone is now starting to bump into one another
GASP I JUST REALIZED LMAO--

I've gotta wait for phibglib aka my reincarnated pet's master to go into an animal shop and take her.

my brain's a rotten tomato guyssss

GASP I JUST REALIZED LMAO--

I've gotta wait for phibglib aka my reincarnated pet's master to go into an animal shop and take her.

my brain's a rotten tomato guyssss
...But she's already adopted. I thought you said you couldnt rp. Im very confused

...But she's already adopted. I thought you said you couldnt rp. Im very confused
pretty sorry for the confusion, I'm kind of lost as well. This always happens to me when I begone for more than a day, I hate it.

The unexpected happened and mutter {which means mother but in german} let me use her phone, so I CURRENTLY can rp.
Life changes fastly, huh?

pretty sorry for the confusion, I'm kind of lost as well. This always happens to me when I begone for more than a day, I hate it.

The unexpected happened and mutter {which means mother but in german} let me use her phone, so I CURRENTLY can rp.
Life changes fastly, huh?
lmao its fine I just wanna make sure. But yeah, if you're sticking here then your animal is already adopted. No need to go through that process or anything

lmao its fine I just wanna make sure. But yeah, if you're sticking here then your animal is already adopted. No need to go through that process or anything
yayyy.
i'm so excited to send my first message, so maybe imma make ciara tiara wake up now, adios!

wait, an idea popped meanwhile I was writing.

what if..
tiara had an interaction with a character and nearly talked? it could be a funny interaction, and the person would know that she's reincarnated..

and also, i just realized that ciara's the most normal person ever. all my oc's have tragic backstories, i dont know if i'm myself or not.

wait, an idea popped meanwhile I was writing.

what if..
tiara had an interaction with a character and nearly talked? it could be a funny interaction, and the person would know that she's reincarnated..

and also, i just realized that ciara's the most normal person ever. all my oc's have tragic backstories, i dont know if i'm myself or not.
The only things that could happen is 1: The other person is a reincarnate and is like "wtf you can talk? Are you reincarnated too?" or 2: A non-reincarnate is like "WTF????"

The only things that could happen is 1: The other person is a reincarnate and is like "wtf you can talk? Are you reincarnated too?" or 2: A non-reincarnate is like "WTF????"
if the non-reincarnate is a female, the only thing you'll hear is screaming--

well take your pick out of the non-reincarnates LOL
:000

from the oc's I liked are Alexander and Isabelle, since both look amazing and have perfect personalities--

sheesh, isabelle's a trickster!?
omg marry meeeee.

{i'm reading her character sheet}

Also, is the Founders Festival multiple days? Because all the nobles travelled, so it would make more sense that they would stay right? Or no?

Also, is the Founders Festival multiple days? Because all the nobles travelled, so it would make more sense that they would stay right? Or no?
Yeah, that would make sense. On the other hand, I could see it being a single day if it was especially important.

its probably a few days to get in the mood for common people and such, with the Founder Festival proper day of celebrations being just one day, with that day having the nobles ball and such.

Sorry about the shortness of my latest few responses. It's hard to do it any other way though, given the nature of the interactions. I assume it's okay?

Sorry about the shortness of my latest few responses. It's hard to do it any other way though, given the nature of the interactions. I assume it's okay?
Completely okay! I got carried away with my own writing. My other replies will not be as long hopefully haha.
I'm going to wait for Amira's POV and then respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back