• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No no I don't want you guys feeling like you have to stall because I'm not getting pinged
I've been there in that position and its annoying

Just keep going on by yourselves and don't worry
Not stalling don't worry. I take a while to write, and we've just begun. At this point it wouldn't be unusual for a character to just pop up.
You wouldn't be holding us behind!

I hope you stay Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ! I was literally just accepted and haven't posted, so you wouldn't be any further behind than I am.

((Also, if you want to, can you check out Archeflight if you're still interested? I'm hoping that rp won't die. For all it's barely started.))

I'm okay to post then, Britt-21 Britt-21 ?

Would anyone mind if I have Geof catch the thief? And return with him for his intro?

Would anyone mind if I add this aspect to my character?

She has two people living inside her mind she talks to mentally and who give her advice. They're kind of like imaginary friends, but they're there to help her make decisions. Osric values cold logic and ruthless efficiency, while Aderyn is more caring and compassionate.

Would anyone mind if I add this aspect to my character?

She has two people living inside her mind she talks to mentally and who give her advice. They're kind of like imaginary friends, but they're there to help her make decisions. Osric values cold logic and ruthless efficiency, while Aderyn is more caring and compassionate.
so why would she have this? What causes her to have this

so why would she have this? What causes her to have this
Well, it's an idea I got from reading "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality". The main character of that finds that giving labels to thoughts in his mind and attributing them to distinct voices helps him think more efficiently.

So it wouldn't actually be 2 additional people/souls, but constructs she's made?

Well, it's an idea I got from reading "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality". The main character of that finds that giving labels to thoughts in his mind and attributing them to distinct voices helps him think more efficiently.
...So kind of like how we have our characters we make in our brain?

I hope how I played the boy's okay. I imagined him pretty young 8-10ish?

Just realized I missed something important in my last post. I'll edit it in a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back