• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright that's done. I will make you cry

Now magic. I was thinking and I'm not sure but:
1. Her hands can literally just burst into flames
2. Her hair becomes flames
3. She can pick up and move fire

Regardless of any of these she wouldn't be able to do it for long or she'll get burned.

I love their dynamic already, I have her in there thanks!

Kinda figured, but thanks.

No they'd work perfect together; my Princess is hardly princessy at all haha. Alright if I add him in there?
well then Arik will have a friend. a friend from royalty. a friend from royalty that he isn't actively trying to avoid might I say.
good good

Character sheet will most likely be delayed, I realized someone else is using the same face-claim as I am so I will need to find a new one

Okay so, the kings of Niviel and Saerin are not friends, so why would the Princess of Niviel come to Saerin?
Because the princess likes parties? IDK LOL You have the freedom to come up with the idea. Just because the kings dont like eachother doesn't mean you're restricted from visiting, unless you want that!

Because the princess likes parties? IDK LOL You have the freedom to come up with the idea. Just because the kings dont like eachother doesn't mean you're restricted from visiting, unless you want that!
Hmmm, sorry, I'm just thinking about it. The kings don't like each other so the kingdoms are probably not in good standing with each other. The only thing I could think of was you referenced that they didn't want to start war yet, so a representative of the kingdom showing up might be a show of good faith.

Hmmm, sorry, I'm just thinking about it. The kings don't like each other so the kingdoms are probably not in good standing with each other. The only thing I could think of was you referenced that they didn't want to start war yet, so a representative of the kingdom showing up might be a show of good faith.
Exactly! Like, show that as the princess of the South that you're not like your father and is willing to make peace

If I had read about this in a history book and wondered about the motivations, my guess would be that the kings wanted to keep up a token appearance of friendship. Which probably wouldn't be enough to fool most commoners, but the kings think, "Let's not let this relationship deteriorate any further than it already has."

I take it riwole_ riwole_ is leaving and may or may not be coming back? If so, how would that work in regard to my character's interactions with her pet? Would I get to temporarily control the pet, would I just have to not interact with the pet at all until they return, or...
OKAY NEVERMIND, my account was on hold because of inactivity and I'm back. I will be gone for thirty days or maybe more, and no magical poofs expected. I'd like to reclaim my role but put the pet//my oc on hold, i can't roleplay rn.

OKAY NEVERMIND, my account was on hold because of inactivity and I'm back. I will be gone for thirty days or maybe more, and no magical poofs expected. I'd like to reclaim my role but put the pet//my oc on hold, i can't roleplay rn.
huuuuh??? Ive never heard that before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back