• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ririn

What demons did you bring to our tea party?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there and welcome. I'm Renate or Ren for most of my friends. I'm 24 years old and I've been roleplaying for almost a decade now.
Before joining here I took a hiatus due to some personal reasons but mainly because the site I called home for a long time, after many struggles eventually closed.
*Shout-out to any Coloholics Anonymous*

First of all I want to say I have been lucky enough to find a couple of amazing people in here already with whom I have rps running either by pms or in public forums. Now, I'm looking to find more of this amazing people who inspire me to write better all the time.

Since English is not my first language I will never be one to judge mistakes but I can't stand lazy writers. I'm so sorry but no one-liners, no all-dialog-and-no-plot-or-world-building. That being said I usually do something between 4-5 paragraphs but it depends on the setting and current moment in the rp.
No minors please. I have a tendency to go after gore and violent themes, there will be strong language and maybe some difficult subjects for you to handle.
No smut. I have a deep love for romance and more intimate scenes but if you are after that and ONLY that I'm not the right partner for you.
I only rp as female characters and they are always original even in fandom universes. I just find it easier that way though, as I like to through secondary characters in there too I have no problem with them being male or anything.
I usually post an answer 3-4 times a week, sometimes more sometimes less. Life can be hectic but I won't ghost you. Please, don't do the same. If you feel like deleting your account in a month and we rp together let me know in advance. I will get really sad and worry about you if you vanish in thin air.

Now, as for the rps I'm currently looking for...

Peaky Blinders! Gosh, what a jem! I just finished season 2, please NO SPOILERS. It doesn't have to be exactly what we see in the series and you are more than welcome to make an original character.

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina!
Another great TV series. All in all I'm a die hard witch fan so, please, if you are into witchy scenarios hit me up!

Lord of the Rings.
What more is there to say? Perhaps Tolkien is the reason I write and roleplay. I would love to find someone that shares the same passion as me.

All the Witches.
Like I mentioned above I just love the witch astetic, the occult, the darkness, the spells and the potions. I'd prefer a modern setting but hey, if you have an idea in mediaeval times, I'm open.

Gangster's Paradise.
Set in modern times, young people trying to climb up the ladder of the night. Violence, drugs, alcohol, guns. Who will make it and who will fall?

As I get more cravings I will upload this post. If you think we would be a good match but see nothing of your liking here feel free to dm me and we can talk about it and brainstorm all we want. Thank you for reading and hope we can talk soon.

Ren over and out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back