• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill: Dawn of the Hunters OOC

I am quite the adept of playing child characters, and I wanted to play a character whose weapon would make them into a child. However, I would be like the fourth child character/loli in this RP, so I´m a bit hesitant on the matter. I don´t wanna be boring or annoying people like that...

Think about it like this.

There's probably going to be equal amounts of children and adults. Now, we could make all sorts of personalities from these children. They could be smart and devious, playful and innocent, etc...

Every character is unique, even if we make people of the same age. Won't be boring. If anything, it would be interesting.

Razgriz Razgriz tell me, have you ever seen highschool dxd?
Yes I have, but unfortunately it has about zero influence on my cs. I came across that picture first the armor a long time ago and immediately thought I had to use it for a rp. As for the name, it will make sense once I finish the cs.

Last edited:
Yes I have, but unfortunately it has about zero influence on my cs. I came across that picture first the armor a long time ago and immediately thought I had to use it for a rp. As for the name, we'll it will make since once I finish the cs.
I think the grammar died there by the end of the final sentence but ok :) Had to ask, cause "dragon emperor" immeidately made me think of DxD

I think the grammar died there by the end of the final sentence but ok :) Had to ask, cause "dragon emperor" immeidately made me think of DxD
Yes, yes it did. I corrected that mistake. It seems that my phone's spell check knew what I wanted to say more then myself. Anyways, I can see why you would think that.

Last edited:
You know what guys?

I can see the characters of the Dawn Resistance gathering so that they can drink tea together...

Even in the middle of their victorious war zone [surrounded by dead bodies].

Nearly all of them either has a hobby of drinking tea, likes tea or likes tea parties. I imagine they bond over their preference of drink.

You know what guys?

I can see the characters of the Dawn Resistance gathering so that they can drink tea together...

Nearly all of them either has a hobby of drinking tea, likes tea or likes tea parties. I imagine they bond over their preference of drink.

*casually drinks tea over a pile of dead bodies*

You know what guys?

Tea is great ^.^

Can you possible send me a link to the character creation. I literally juts got out of the hospital form shoulder surgery. Just what ever high school quarterback wants.

Can you possible send me a link to the character creation. I literally juts got out of the hospital form shoulder surgery. Just what ever high school quarterback wants.
I hope the surgery went well and what rehab you might need goes well. I played quarterback in highschool and basketball so I can understand that. I had a minor tear in my back as well as smaller injuries here and there.

I hope the surgery went well and what rehab you might need goes well. I played quarterback in highschool and basketball so I can understand that. I had a minor tear in my back as well as smaller injuries here and there.

Thanks they said if I am lucky I will be able to play this year. I can't let my varsity starting position go to some other kid lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back