• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill: Dawn of the Hunters OOC

Spices abilitys include makeing a barrier use lighting or thunder to teleport she can bend it she can use thunder like a sonic attack or defense shared regen and other stronger abilities unlock through training and the bond and the ritual.

Idea Idea

Oh man, I suddenly had the idea that maybe Meka had a hand in recreating Adramelech or something and Eric would be duty-bound to keep him safe or something.

Idea Idea

Oh man, I suddenly had the idea that maybe Meka had a hand in recreating Adramelech or something and Eric would be duty-bound to keep him safe or something.
Could be, but you should keep in mind Meka's created imperial arms are deficient and considerably weaker than normal ones, not to mention the fact that typically speaking, they don't come with trump cards. Otherwise her ability would be quite OP

Still, when it comes to manipulating existing imperial arms a user's will can help lift some restrictions

Could be, but you should keep in mind Meka's created imperial arms are deficient and considerably weaker than normal ones, not to mention the fact that typically speaking, they don't come with trump cards. Otherwise her ability would be quite OP

Well it is only repairing the Teigu and he had help from the old guy. Or maybe Meka could have simply gone with the old guy (since I did kind of think that the old guy who will be forever unnamed escaped from the Empire) when he had escaped.

Well it is only repairing the Teigu and he had help from the old guy. Or maybe Meka could have simply gone with the old guy (since I did kind of think that the old guy who will be forever unnamed escaped from the Empire) when he had escaped.
Well, repairing it would work, I guess. So long as there wasn't much resistance from the part of someone using the imperial arm/teigu

Well, repairing it would work, I guess. So long as there wasn't much resistance from the part of someone using the imperial arm/teigu

It was Budo's Imperial Arms (the lightning gauntlet thing). Figured repairing it would be the most logical route. Anyway, I think it should work.

Idea Idea

Er, I kind of remember us having a discussion of maybe tying both of our characters up since your character is hiding and I offered for my character to give yours shelter and such in exchange for him fixing up Adramelech.

I don't think you ever said okay so I'm asking.

Idea Idea

Er, I kind of remember us having a discussion of maybe tying both of our characters up since your character is hiding and I offered for my character to give yours shelter and such in exchange for him fixing up Adramelech.

I don't think you ever said okay so I'm asking.
Yeah, I was on board with that. The restaurant-cafe thingie and how Mena was involved was what I was confused by

Users who are viewing this thread

Back