• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill: Dawn of the Hunters OOC

Mena Mena Perhaps you should get someone to be a GM or secondary manager of the RP so that when you're being slow we aren't sitting around and slowly watching the RP die.

Hmmm I would but...I'm not really a "social butterfly" and out going enough to ask someone for help.... Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Well...with your activity and the rate at which you accept characters, the RP has the makings for disaster. I hate to say it, but I have ran RPs that had this happen to them.

Sorry for the quite long delay. CS is up, I wanted to add coding though so it'd be fancy so it took a bit.

Ok. I posted the bare bones of my cs. I have something I need to go attend to right now. But once I am back I will finish my cs. Just wanted to post it to show I am working on one.

thinking about joining , but the character idea I had.... well, let´s say I could end up being a bit of a third wheel on something that´s alrady been done a lot in the CSs...

Idea Idea like what?

Tell me, so I don't accidentally do it too!
I am quite the adept of playing child characters, and I wanted to play a character whose weapon would make them into a child. However, I would be like the fourth child character/loli in this RP, so I´m a bit hesitant on the matter. I don´t wanna be boring or annoying people like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back