• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill: Dawn of the Hunters OOC

Mena

Noming on Treats
Links:
(OOC) Here!
(IC) https://www.rpnation.com/threads/akame-ga-kill-hunters-of-the-dawn.315755/
(Character Creator) https://www.rpnation.com/threads/akame-ga-kill-dawn-of-the-hunters-characters.315783/

Feel free to chat about anything while the creator (myself) sets everything up so it'll make it easier for everyone. Although, I have a couple of rules coupled with the rp, feel free to read them all as you wait.

Rules:

1. No god modding of any kind, this kills the enjoyment of being in said group and quite frankly kills rps.

2. No one liners, at least a paragraph. I understand that not everyone has creativity as the next person but at least put in some effort of any kind.

3. If you want to kill a character off ask permission from the user of said character. No one likes when their character gets almost one shotted by a person that so happened to "dodge" everything.

4. No idea is a bad one, I value input from everyone so that people could still be interested in this rp.

5. Be respectful of others, don't treat other badly. Treat them with much respect as you would yourself.

6. HAVE FUN!!

Tags:
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Razgriz Razgriz
Rantos Rantos
AI10100 AI10100
54160 54160
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
Lord Potato Lord Potato
@Legend:D

Last edited:
Ooh, the choice between putting my [mentally unstable] loli "necromancer" in the bad guys side or the good guys. Choices, choices.

I won't be able to fully join yet since i'm heading out on tuesday but i'd like to play the tactician of the dawn resistance as for my char are u ok with time or angel magic etc

I won't be able to fully join yet since i'm heading out on tuesday but i'd like to play the tactician of the dawn resistance as for my char are u ok with time or angel magic etc
Hmmm depends on the teigu itself, as long as it isn't "broken" like akame's sword, its fine.

I was thinking along the lines of a teigu that can turn into a gun blade like in ff because that way i can do a mix of things of course with in reason

My cs will be up tomorrow. Way too tired right now to fully flesh out my characters bio. Also want to see which side needs characters.

I know the perfect character for the "bad guy" side to make. Guy's already up, but I think I'll finish the good guy tomorrow.

I know the perfect character for the "bad guy" side to make. Guy's already up, but I think I'll finish the good guy tomorrow.
Alrighty, I shall make the cousin later tomorrow... ah right!

The spot for leader of night raid will be open after I place the first post either next weekend or Friday.

Remember to set up crushes/other relationships in a PM ^~^

Romance is not maditory but it is an option for those that like to go through heartbreak *glances at Chelsea and Sheele*

I don't think I would be writing up a relationship for a 12 year old girl with psychopathic tendencies anytime soon.

Though I might make another OC for the other side.

i'll create a nr later can't think any ideas, as for love let's play it by ear some things are more fun that way

Oh my, my character would work absolutely perfectly with him. I think.

And if you consider the anime of the picture my guy comes from, he does have a psychopathic daughter who's around 10. Yeah, it's going to work nicely. (If he gets approved)

And if you consider the anime of the picture my guy comes from, he does have a psychopathic daughter who's around 10. Yeah, it's going to work nicely. (If he gets approved)

Well, that's a coincidence. Looking forward to the two's interaction. (Hopefully they both get accepted.) Hey, maybe Mizuho would look up to him as her father figure which she horribly lacked for the entirety of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back