• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Mocon - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Going great! Looking forward to seeing the in-character thread soon. I've got this week off for vacation so I'm going to be RPing and playing video games alllllll week.

Oooh, sounds like fun! What games?
Mostly Borderlands 3 and Overwatch, though I like to play Cities Skylines on chill days. I might also take another crack at Frostpunk, or perhaps try to finish Far Cry Primal or Nioh. I have a lot of choices!!

Mostly Borderlands 3 and Overwatch, though I like to play Cities Skylines on chill days. I might also take another crack at Frostpunk, or perhaps try to finish Far Cry Primal or Nioh. I have a lot of choices!!
Oh, nice :D

I only have two of those games

Alrighty so, I am thinking of starting the RP tonight!

That said, also thinking of also making an RP based around Borderlands in some way. Would anyone be interested in that/brainstorming?

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I'm gonna have to back out. I thought I could make the time but my brain doesn't agree. If I can ever get my life together I'll definitely be on this site again. You were all lovely to plot and talk with. I hope your writings go awesomely! Best of luck, and thank you MythyDW MythyDW for letting me join and having an awesome plot!

Good morning friends! I have a few questions...

First: would anyone be interested in looking over a setting I made, possibly for another RP to run?

Second: would anyone be interested in reading a story I write in the above setting (using mechs and other games as inspiration)

Third: welian welian is your character following Loralei now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back