• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Mocon - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think you've put a lot of thought into your idea, especially since you already have a plot outlined! That's further than I usually get with my stuff, lol. And you've got one person interested already. I'm not familiar with Code Vein or God Eater, but you make them look like they blend well together. Certain a more elegant fusion than my Borderlands/Pokemon crossover idea.

So you won't join? :(
That said it has been apparently theorized that CV and GE are in the same universe. There was also a crossover I guess

In regards to this RP... I may need some help getting our Disparate fivesome (or moresome) together. I don't have anything concrete yet

I can't commit to joining it right now, but that doesn't mean I won't reconsider later on if my schedule changes.

Is it possible Stryke recognized Belo? You've established in-character that he's still learning social conventions (and Lillian probably went to charm school, so you KNOW she'll make him the perfect robot butler), would it be plausible that he might wander over and interupt to greet a friend Does he consider other machines as friends?

EDIT: You might want to give the other players a tag in here, using new characters to trigger interactions is always a useful tool as a DM.

I would say that Stryke definitely would recognize Belo, as I would (if Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur agrees) say he had a hand in helping build Stryke as he is now.

And I see him as having two modes. His current mode - curious and sociable, perhaps a bit childlike due to his cortex - and then combat where he will defend Lei without hesitation.

That said, I see Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 's spider having a more mature cortex, so if they're up for I would have fun with them interacting and chatting. Maybe have the spider ride on Stryke's head while explaining things xD

But yeah. Could have Stryke go over to Belo and then we all go for food where we get a job offer.

(Also, quick side-note, I want Stryke to have some sort of advanced cortex. Lei would have no idea, but Wendel would be able to know he's different. Unless that's too much?)

Also, Vertighost Vertighost Topless Topless Japanime Japanime are you guys still interested?

I would say that Stryke definitely would recognize Belo, as I would (if Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur agrees) say he had a hand in helping build Stryke as he is now.

And I see him as having two modes. His current mode - curious and sociable, perhaps a bit childlike due to his cortex - and then combat where he will defend Lei without hesitation.

That said, I see Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 's spider having a more mature cortex, so if they're up for I would have fun with them interacting and chatting. Maybe have the spider ride on Stryke's head while explaining things xD

But yeah. Could have Stryke go over to Belo and then we all go for food where we get a job offer.

(Also, quick side-note, I want Stryke to have some sort of advanced cortex. Lei would have no idea, but Wendel would be able to know he's different. Unless that's too much?)

Also, Vertighost Vertighost Topless Topless Japanime Japanime are you guys still interested?
Sounds good to me. I'll try to get a post out as soon a possible, I am a tad busy at the moment.

I allow it.... David is still like an overactive dog, so
It makes sense for him to do it. But I am gonna wait until the reply in order to start up David

What do you mean? Like how would he act and speak with Stryke?
David acts on his own when not given orders. So he would just act normally and does whatever he wants unless given an order from his master, so he can speak with Stryke if there is no order to do anything.

David acts on his own when not given orders. So he would just act normally and does whatever he wants unless given an order from his master, so he can speak with Stryke if there is no order to do anything.
I mean most/all autonoma do that. They just have supreme loyalty to their bonded. I was asking of his personality

for some reason im only getting notifications when u mention me Wolf
i am still interested yes, so im gonna start checking myself to see all the new stuff

I really though I'd be more busy at work now that I'm back from vacation, but I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back