• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Mocon - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Did you say...
PaniK-LOD.png

My OC has been posted! Hi all, sorry I'm not on during the day! But I do my best to get on at least to reply once a night. I'm doing my best!!! Night crew!

Happy birthday! How tall are the non-elf races, on average?

Hey. I know I said that I was interested, but since some time has passed, I guess its closed now. If it's open still, I can whip up a character sheet tonight/tomorrow if that's alright.

Edit: Btw happy birthday Mythy.

l
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
I made you a cake...it's a little lopsided....but I tried "Happy birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday to youuuuuu, happy birthday dear Mythyyyyyyyyy, happy birthday to youuuuuuu!!!"

NOOOOOO! I worked so hard on the spacing and everything and it messed it up! hang on. imma try again
|
[…...]
[
…....…....]
[
……………....…...]
I like this one better anyway!

Okay, that went pear shaped on my end. Tried to post, but ended up falling asleep lol. I'm just looking for that right pic (hope you don't mind anime) that I can use for my character.

Also, question: Can one be efficient in both forging and the use of magic? Just asking if its possible or not.

(hope you don't mind anime)
That's my go-to!

Also, question: Can one be efficient in both forging and the use of magic? Just asking if its possible or not.
It's possible, yes. The way I see it, one can be good at crafting and magia, but since you need to practice both you wouldn't be quite as good as people who focus more on one or the other. Like a dual sliding scale: as one goes up, the other goes down because you only have so much time

That's my go-to!

It's possible, yes. The way I see it, one can be good at crafting and magia, but since you need to practice both you wouldn't be quite as good as people who focus more on one or the other. Like a dual sliding scale: as one goes up, the other goes down because you only have so much time
I see...perhaps that part should be added to the informative section of character creation then so that it clarifies some things for future viewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back