• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventurer's Guild: Macindaw Lockdown | OOC (OPEN)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You got this Divinyll Divinyll , it's nice to have some pacing. If we do get bored we can all just have a short conversation during the ride to Macindaw, y'know!

I've already got key point planned out. They are going to set the pace. Your actions of course can change them...nut you'll have to find out what is gonna happen before hand, Divon Divon

'Kay, I think I got nothin' to reply about cause it seems pretty straightforward from here on out B^O

that and i dont think i can think of anything to respond with to Caz atm

'Kay, I think I got nothin' to reply about cause it seems pretty straightforward from here on out B^O

that and i dont think i can think of anything to respond with to Caz atm
If you can't reply you could just wait for others to give you something to work with. My next post will be another timeskip soooo yeah

Divinyll Divinyll
Joseph walked up to Arthur Woodcrest's office. He knocked on the door expectantly and awaited for a response.

This here won't take long. Joseph only means to request the main conference room for his guild meeting. There's no need to act it out, just mention it in your next post before the timeskip.

OH SHOOT< SORRY BUSY DAY AT WORK Divinyll Divinyll Meekakitty Meekakitty
Psshhh, you are telling me. I am military in South Korea. Yesterday the South Korean president and the fat man up north shook hand at the DMZ will I waa sitting in a vehicle rocket launcher on a beach waiting to find out if we are going to to war or not...

NyxDarling NyxDarling hhhh I like your descriptions! it felt pretty nice to read -- I should do that more often too actually...it adds more to the people you're addressing hmmm!!!

Tysm Divon Divon like really it means . its something i think im proficient in. Engaging with the other characters. Their features and my characters feautures. How their bodys move and how mine reacts. Etc.

Divinyll Divinyll is it anyones go to post? Maybe we should do this in order or smt so we dont post snything thsts basically pretense to someone elses post. If that makes sense.

Divinyll Divinyll is it anyones go to post? Maybe we should do this in order or smt so we dont post snything thsts basically pretense to someone elses post. If that makes sense.

It's anyone's post. There isn't specific order, if you haven't posted since my last post you are free to post when you want. Soon it'll be different, but until then.

Just 11 days till I go home. Then I'll get to work expanding world lore, history, making an actual map of key locations, touching up the magic system, introducing a summoning system, adding HTML coding to beautify it all, can just generally improving the RP and my post quality.

That and have a god damn hot showers and REAL bed with a PILLOW. Though when I do get bacl, posting will slow down because I'll actually be working all day...

Y'all ha ve a lot to look forward to in terms of this RP.

About to post with or without Meekakitty Meekakitty just to accelerate the story.

I know I should've waited for Meeka to post, so r ry, hhh
don't worry I'll follow posting order again I just needed to vent-write I guess, lmao

Sorry guys, the weekend is the only time I see my boyfriend so I am usually busy spending time with him. Slow to posts during weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back