• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventurer's Guild: Macindaw Lockdown | OOC (OPEN)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll probably not post until we're on the road to Macindaw or she's asked a question during the preparation? 'Cause all Nirva is gonna do is just follow Reilara/the group around.

I'm like going to have a mini timeskip once the S rank breifing is over. (Debreifing is after mission by the way, #iaminthemilitary)

BIG NOTE THAN. EVERYONE. MY CHARACTER DOES NOT HAVE BREASTS YET. AT LEAST NOT LARGE. AND THEY ARE BINDED. so like...yeah. Also high everyone. Divinyll Divinyll Divon Divon . Meekakitty Meekakitty Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

Welcome aboard!

Altogether he has a feminine appearance, at first glance most would assume him a she.
Also his body is female

I'm confused. Is he supposed to be a guy in a female body or just a feminine guy?

Also, I just noticed that the description of one of Walpurga's skill is "can be worn or knock back" instead of "can't" which is the opposite of what I intended. Talk about misleading...

Welcome aboard!

I'm confused. Is he supposed to be a guy in a female body or just a feminine guy?

Also, I just noticed that the description of one of Walpurga's skill is "can be worn or knock back" instead of "can't" which is the opposite of what I intended. Talk about misleading...
He is a male soul anchored to a female body. The girl has preadolescent when he was anchored to her, it resulted in a stunted and an extremely awkward adolescent phase

He is a male soul anchored to a female body. The girl has preadolescent when he was anchored to her, it resulted in a stunted and an extremely awkward adolescent phase

Okay. But if he basically doesn't have any memory before he was in the girl's body then how can he know he is a boy?

He knows is past, but everything is jazy and cloudy. He also can remember the girls past, but you'll see. I'm going to be giving him flashes of both their lives through out the game.

Currently making character applications for Both the black knights. I was just going to leave them as npcs, but since I'm linking Lazurus to them, it'll be better, plus you'll get to see just how dangerous of men they are before experiencing it. Still going to follow their storylines, but now you'll get to see their secret interactions.

Still debating on showing the main antagonists secret interactions...

Also promoting Meekakitty Meekakitty to veteran status. Been rping with her for years, long before ever joining rpnation.

NyxDarling NyxDarling OH HEY && WELCOME TO THE CREW
ahrmm hopefully I don't mess up the character's preferred pronouns then...but I cant say the same for Nirva for the first few times
Currently making character applications for Both the black knights. I was just going to leave them as npcs, but since I'm linking Lazurus to them, it'll be better, plus you'll get to see just how dangerous of men they are before experiencing it. Still going to follow their storylines, but now you'll get to see their secret interactions.

Still debating on showing the main antagonists secret interactions...

Also promoting Meekakitty Meekakitty to veteran status. Been rping with her for years, long before ever joining rpnation.
!!!!! lore unlocked

Timeskip ped an hour to introduce Lazurus
Small interactuon before another timeskip

NyxDarling NyxDarling I really do like the art work, but as far as the character I'm not so sure. I'll have to see how you play the role before I can judge. Though I would like to comment about one thing. I had difficulty with the reading. The centered alignment is throwing me way off.

Thank you, ill keep it aligned to the left from now on Meekakitty Meekakitty and ill do my best with writing with the character. hope i can be as outstanding as everyone else

NyxDarling NyxDarling I have a problem with your writing. You aren't properly capitalizes proper nouns or using the right punctuation. Typos are usually okay with me, but in your writing it occurs too often. It really does make it difficult to read.

NyxDarling NyxDarling
Opening his eyes abruptly, he whimpered heavily. Which contrary to his wants sounded rather feminine and gentle toned. Nary, most would assume a gutteral deep voice from him. At least he assumed this from his knowledge of himself being a male, but his body was that of a females. Which is the reasoning to the torn up shirt, and bandgaing around his chest, this wasto make it look as if he were merely a male. His body had and has gotten him into some very...awkward predicament's. He only hoped that those incidents wouldnt occur any further than they already have, again.
That perfectly describes what it's like to be transgender.

Well. Uh. Seeing as i am transgender. Lol i think id be pretty good at descriping it. But not the best. AND THANK YOU!! I really appreciate the rough critique. Itll help me improve alot. Meekakitty Meekakitty

Ok. Its fixed up. I Think....havent been to school since i graduated highschool 2 years ago. Literature has been...slipping through my fingers. Which is why im writing again. Here of course.
Meekakitty Meekakitty

Responses will be fairly slow for me from now on -- I gotta study for my mock exam next week hrrmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back