• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventurer's Guild: Macindaw Lockdown | OOC (OPEN)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
btdubs, if y'all stick with me, we are going to to a prequel rp where Dragon King Komoiza is the antagonist

Either next or much later

WOAH WHAT THE HECK MY NOTIFCATIONS DIDN'T EVEN POP UP WHEN ANY OF YA'LL POSTED UNTIL MEEKA @'D ME.

*cracks knuckles* dang

My head during the entire artifact explanation thing was like: "first of all, they're like...five members and only ONE coin...how the heck r they gonna share that. ALSO THOSE BLACK KNIGHTS R PROBABLY GONNA TRY KICK OUR ASSES ONCE WE'RE DONE JUST TO GET THAT DAMN COIN!??!"

but Nirva:
tenor.gif

Yeah, I'm very curious to see what the black knights rankings are and what their true intentions may be. I think it would be funny to act out Nirva trying to take the coin from Meeka. It's pretty obvious Nirva won't get it. So far the mysterious black Knights and Meeka are more likely to earn such an item.

Yeah, I'm very curious to see what the black knights rankings are and what their true intentions may be. I think it would be funny to act out Nirva trying to take the coin from Meeka. It's pretty obvious Nirva won't get it. So far the mysterious black Knights and Meeka are more likely to earn such an item.
hamsmsma I can't imagine Nirva beating any of you guys without the luck in dice-rolls! Maybe Reilara but Nirva definently doesn't wanna fight her 'cos "finally...friend!!!"

Sure she's got agility and "natural" sword-fighting skills but she'd probably get snapped like a twig if caught *sobs*
Also as for now...Nirva's doesn't need another magical item but damn do I want a coin like that omg

Nirva is the eldest in her family, alongside her twin brother who was born at the same time.
Divon Divon
I just read your characters bio... You realize that twins are born at the same time aside from the rare complications. Saying they were born at the same time isn't necessary. However saying the other would be more appropiate.

Source: I'm a twin, born 49 minutes after my twin. When people hear that they are all super surprised because twins are most often born within two to three minutes of each other.

Divon Divon
I just read your characters bio... You realize that twins are born at the same time aside from the rare complications. Saying they were born at the same time isn't necessary. However saying the other would be more appropiate.

Source: I'm a twin, born 49 minutes after my twin. When people hear that they are all super surprised because twins are most often born within two to three minutes of each other.
Well noted! I'll edit it then -- also thank you for reading it and giving me proper indication B^O that's very interesting indeed...

Mqueserasera Mqueserasera i personally love walpurga because she's asking the real questions

Three are actually two coins like it, but they both are missing from the last use. The coin used against the Dragon King has still not been found and the other no one knows when it was usedor even if it was. Well, the chairman knows but...Imma leave y'all wondering on that.

Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

The quest briefing is still going, the S ranks appear to be getting more information. That's just my guess...
Tbh I thought ya'll will actually purchase stuff unless nobody's got decent enough coin or already are stocked on potions B^O

but yah, probably during the S rank debriefing maybe the lower ranks can do some shoppin' or say that they'll rendezvous???

Hm... Divinyll Divinyll I'm a little at lost here, should we do a time skip to where the quest begins since the introductions are basically over?

I'm going to timeskip when everyone is en route to Macindaw. Trying to give a few people a chance to get applications in before the starting period. After that, I'm putting characters into play.

It's gonna pick up fast when we get inside Macindaw. Or at least that's the intent

I'm probably gonna include a Health bar in my posts now! Also dice-rolls for my choices..if thats okay? That's what I usually resort to in combat B^O

((you guys need a male character, so ill make a male...wanna make a female though....hhhh
I don't think its a necessity for u to make a male? Create whomever you want! I only created a female 'cause I always made a male xD

((you guys need a male character, so ill make a male...wanna make a female though....hhhh
It is your character, not mine.

Divinyll Divinyll

I could make another character if you'd like more involved. How many were to wanting for this?
Applications are going to remain open.

I'm probably gonna include a Health bar in my posts now! Also dice-rolls for my choices..if thats okay? That's what I usually resort to in combat B^O
That sound great. I might do that too when I can use a computer again...

if I used a dice-roll to dictate if nirva jumped down 3 floors i think i would've had to make a new character lmao

Lulz

Just waiting on Guardian to post befpre my next one
I'll probably not post until we're on the road to Macindaw or she's asked a question during the preparation? 'Cause all Nirva is gonna do is just follow Reilara/the group around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back