• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventurer's Guild: Macindaw Lockdown | OOC (OPEN)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I posted my character, hope the explanation for her royal shield is good enough :)

Copule things. Lower the generations to about 28. That's just a a secret lore thing.

While I'm okay with a enchantment spell without an activator, that lightweight spell is really not necessary. A large wooden staff with many embedded arcana stones with be a little heavy, but well within carrying capacity. No changes needed, just a suggestion there

As far as fingerprints go, I love it. Problem is there needs to be more to it. Like maybe you've gotta put your fingers in an herbal paste and the spell with activate. The herbal paste would be the activator, but your fingerprint would be an additional requirement. It's just because magic inscriptions need more than touch to work.

It doesn't have to be an herbal paste, just something you want to put on your fingers before activation. Water works too, but rain may screw you.

As for the spells itself...pm me with an in character useage of it's practical uses. Then I'll decide wheather it need some wording adjusted. Just feel like I'm not understanding it well is all...

EDIT: read it over a few times. Still make the generation count change and the activator. Spell wise, just clarify how many different protection spells you have. Please keep in mind the power comes from the arcana stones(though the inscription can store enough power for a single use on it's own) while the spells are the inscription on the staff not the stones

The inscription can be written to automatically draw a certain amount of power from the stones embedded too, but if you have multiple spells inscribed, you might not want to do that.

Everything else is good.

Divon Divon your IC post is great, but the Blood Frenzy is in Macindaw exclusively. That was the point of the lockdown.
^-^ you are in Serena.

Last edited:
Copule things. Lower the generations to about 28. That's just a a secret lore thing.

While I'm okay with a enchantment spell without an activator, that lightweight spell is really not necessary. A large wooden staff with many embedded arcana stones with be a little heavy, but well within carrying capacity. No changes needed, just a suggestion there

As far as fingerprints go, I love it. Problem is there needs to be more to it. Like maybe you've gotta put your fingers in an herbal paste and the spell with activate. The herbal paste would be the activator, but your fingerprint would be an additional requirement.

As for the spells itself...pm me with an in character useage of it's practical uses. Then I'll decide wheather it need some wording adjusted. Just feel like I'm not understanding it well is all...

Everything else is good.

Divon Divon your IC post is great, but the Blood Frenzy is in Macindaw exclusively. That was the point of the lockdown.
^-^ you are in Serena.

Oh my gosh no wonder my brain was telling me SOMETHING but i just didnt KNOW what...i shouldve not wrote my post at 3am hahaaja i got too excited

Hmm I'll try and change it soon! Im not ob my desktop rn but expect a few chabges hopefully

Oh my gosh no wonder my brain was telling me SOMETHING but i just didnt KNOW what...i shouldve not wrote my post at 3am hahaaja i got too excited

Hmm I'll try and change it soon! Im not ob my desktop rn but expect a few chabges hopefully

Ya be silly. Don't worry about time. Until theres a third accepted, nothing gomna happen

Changed it up a lil, but not TOO much! Hopefully it still has dat flow
There ya go. Just waiting on that player with a royal seal to explain how exactly her staff works(from an in character perspective) and make the minor background change before starting the quest. Working on an in character post just to start playing though.

There ya go. Just waiting on that player with a royal seal to explain how exactly her staff works(from an in character perspective) and make the minor background change before starting the quest. Working on an in character post just to start playing though.
Cool cool! Am I allowed to respond or should I wait for the "royal seal" character B^O

Divon Divon Nah you are good. I am the gm, a royalseal character is not essential otheriwse my character would have one

Divon Divon Nah you are good. I am the gm, a royalseal character is not essential otheriwse my character would have one
Gotcha, but I meant am I allowed to respond to Reilara noticing Nirva xD Or would it just be pointless at this point ?

Gotcha, but I meant am I allowed to respond to Reilara noticing Nirva xD Or would it just be pointless at this point ?

Well, we can build a relationship before someone with a royal seal comes along. Go on then!

It is still early in the day afterall. Not everyone shows up at the same time. That'd be weird and unnatural to story flow

As far as fingerprints go, I love it. Problem is there needs to be more to it. Like maybe you've gotta put your fingers in an herbal paste and the spell with activate. The herbal paste would be the activator, but your fingerprint would be an additional requirement. It's just because magic inscriptions need more than touch to work.

It doesn't have to be an herbal paste, just something you want to put on your fingers before activation. Water works too, but rain may screw you.

EDIT: read it over a few times. Still make the generation count change and the activator. Spell wise, just clarify how many different protection spells you have. Please keep in mind the power comes from the arcana stones(though the inscription can store enough power for a single use on it's own) while the spells are the inscription on the staff not the stones

The inscription can be written to automatically draw a certain amount of power from the stones embedded too, but if you have multiple spells inscribed, you might not want to do that.

Everything else is good.

^-^ you are in Serena.

I made a few changes. The inscriptions are imbued on the stone, not the the staff because it means to be customizable later, hope that makes sense.

Fuck it, I'll accept it. Not broken, there's no balance issue. Just a little weirder...

Divinyll Divinyll
Nirva: lol lets start over with our names kk
Reilara: ok, but also look at this alchemy potion tho
Nirva:
tumblr_inline_o6d4jmXVLS1r33r5p_250.gif

Oops sorry! I just managed to hop on my desktop in the late afternoon

What timezone do you live in? For that matter, what timezone is RPNation in? Everything is soooo bloody confusing.

Waiting on Mqueserasera Mqueserasera to post before I do.
I think your RpN site adjusts to YOUR timezone of your computer? 'Cos mine is with my timezone, which is AWST xD

Mine is definitely not, Though I have to use a pohne for now...I am +9 in South Korea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back