• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventurer's Guild: Macindaw Lockdown | OOC (OPEN)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
No that's fine, whenever Divinyll posts it resets the round of posting. Guardian Demon just needs to post or Divinyll will move the story along.

No that's fine, whenever Divinyll posts it resets the round of posting. Guardian Demon just needs to post or Divinyll will move the story along.

Probably not posting today. I have fallen ill and am still not home. 10 more days...

Divon Divon

I gotta say, this kinda broke my heart a tad. I feel bad for Nirva. Meeka does like Nirva though, but of course she wouldn't know how not including her would make her feel. Felt bad about it a little bit, but that's my character....
it fucking broke my heart to. like i want Azu to just comfort Nirva. but like...that isnt Azu
FHFHFMD aw guys its ok! Nirva's pretty damn used to it
i mean...I don't feel that sorry for her cos she's one of those types that'll just drop 'n' leave without a word hffmm fuck if that aint me what
also!!! its important to keep in character, don't worry I didn't add anything personal about it it's just the way she would've reacted. I would have actually added more interior monolugue (hint hint, past shit) but I had to leave for my exams hfhd

No no, just not while sick.
You will be sorely missed but a very good idea -- writing while ur sick can make things real miserable

Feeling a lot better. I'm gonna remove Lord Setarn as my character and continue him as a npc again. He isn't a fun character to play, but still important to the story. He won't be with the party much either.

ahhhh, although he also did ask when they all wake. among other small things, but thank you for clearing that up for me. Divinyll Divinyll ima wait for everyone else before posting again, since i posted so recently.

ahhhh, although he also did ask when they all wake. among other small things, but thank you for clearing that up for me. Divinyll Divinyll ima wait for everyone else before posting again, since i posted so recently.

Caz is tired and was taking off armor. Caz missed much of what was said.

Hey guys! I'm new to this site and would love to join this roleplay! But, I just want to clarify something before I make my character: Does he have to have magic abilities? Thank you for your help and time!!!

Hey guys! I'm new to this site and would love to join this roleplay! But, I just want to clarify something before I make my character: Does he have to have magic abilities? Thank you for your help and time!!!

Actually, no character has magical abilities inherently. Lazarus is an ancient magic weapon and everyone else uses magic tools and weapons. It's how magic in this world works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back