• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventurer's Guild: Macindaw Lockdown | OOC (OPEN)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have posted

Please post whenever. Order is only important to
me in high action events and it is not one of those times.

Of cpurse azu has to go with cas. Hey Divinyll Divinyll . Whatd you think of my post?
I think you are being overly clumsy and sensitive. I get it, they are character traits. You character is not those traits though, your character is a person. Azu should be able to perform as a normal human at least half the time. Love the detail, just slow down and proofread too.

Im being sensitive? Ill work on it and toughen my character up. Everythings fairly new to her/ him. Which is why im displaying the character thst way. But ill strengthen up. Although, i did set azu's weakness as the devils luck. If you tame a look. Its in his character description to be overtly clumsy. And of course. Ill pick up in the proofreading as well. Tha k you for the supportive critique. Divinyll Divinyll

I reread my response. And yeah, i agree. Ill make sure that azu can actaully perform as a character. And not just the trait. Ill be more tactfull of how i display those traits. Divinyll Divinyll . Ty.

Although, i did set azu's weakness as the devils luck. If you tame a look. Its in his character description to be overtly clumsy. Divinyll Divinyll

Be a little more realistic and pace it better. There's no sense in constantly hurting your character to fit a particular weakness. Since Azu knows he is clumsy, he would take precautions when doing certain things, like climbing down from a wet cart.

Instead, use it as more as a passing thought. Like getting a splinter, stubbing your toe when walking too quickly around a table, bumping into someone you were following, or accidentally leaning on something and knocking over.

Clumsiness, from my experience, is more about having distracted thoughts or not expecting to be clumsy. If it is clearly something you might hurt yourself on, even someone with bad luck would typically manage to do it safely. Since your character has such rampant and hazy thoughts spinning, that is why he would be clumsy.

You can use it as character growth. Like as Azu begins to understand his own and the girl's body he is trapped in, he'll grow more stable and less clumsy. When I give you memory flashes though, be as clumsy in reaction as you feel necessary. (You have one coming soon)

realistic with the clumsiness? understood, thank you for pointing out the key points in what i need to improve on. Truthfully i appreciate the considerable hlp you just gave me. and ooh, those examples actaully gave m an idea on how to move forward. a more subtle approach to his/her clumsiness seems rather intriguing and more well written in all honesty. And yeah, im glad you noticed how rampant and chaotic Azu's thoughts have been. AND OOH TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME. i wanna know what the flashback is gonna be. also..isnt it gonna be awkard with cas and azu sleeping together. no one really knows that azu is actually a girl yet do they. Divinyll Divinyll

realistic with the clumsiness? understood, thank you for pointing out the key points in what i need to improve on. Truthfully i appreciate the considerable hlp you just gave me. and ooh, those examples actaully gave m an idea on how to move forward. a more subtle approach to his/her clumsiness seems rather intriguing and more well written in all honesty. And yeah, im glad you noticed how rampant and chaotic Azu's thoughts have been. AND OOH TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME. i wanna know what the flashback is gonna be. also..isnt it gonna be awkard with cas and azu sleeping together. no one really knows that azu is actually a girl yet do they. Divinyll Divinyll

Exactly. It's more fun when you time your clumsiness and do it subtly. Forcing it makes it look more like you are abusing your character.

As for the memory... You'll have to wait until sometime tomorrow(in-game time).

on the inside. Azu is male only the inside. Also, love your response Meekakitty Meekakitty . Especially the dull reaction from your character realizing azu is most likely female. Cant wait for everyone else to post. Itching to post again.

LOL dont worry I'll try post something up now -- but it'll probably be interior monologue as its just...choosing...a bed and bunkering down

i got my mock exam today so hhhhhhh

Forgive me I don't think I'll be able to get a response up cos I ended up using my remaining time for another post for another thing --
I HOPE I CAN GET ATLEAST ONE UP today tho!

Divon Divon
The Dalenlander quickly turned on her heel at the sound of the large sword woman's voice, surprised and pleased to hear their voice after being so deathly quiet so long during their travels. She was almost as silent as the city itself when they were up there. However her good feeling was short-lived as she indicated that she'd share a room with only Reilara and Walpurga. Nirva huffed and faced back to the fire, her hair already dried.

"There are only 3 beds in one room, so yeah, I get it. Means I get a whole room to myself--" She babbled to herself as her earth-brown orbs gazed into the flames. It wasn't crackling or spitting in any way, which she found odd, but the overwhelming sense of loneliness overpowered her curiosity. "I act like I'm not already used to this."

Nirva sighed and pulled herself away from the warmth to briskly walk over to one of the other bedrooms. She didn't spare a glance to the others behind her, but she did atleast say a halfhearted "See you all in the mornin'", before she tugged the curtain closed.
I gotta say, this kinda broke my heart a tad. I feel bad for Nirva. Meeka does like Nirva though, but of course she wouldn't know how not including her would make her feel. Felt bad about it a little bit, but that's my character....

Divon Divon

I gotta say, this kinda broke my heart a tad. I feel bad for Nirva. Meeka does like Nirva though, but of course she wouldn't know how not including her would make her feel. Felt bad about it a little bit, but that's my character....
it fucking broke my heart to. like i want Azu to just comfort Nirva. but like...that isnt Azu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back