• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

How would you like to decided fight winners

• Amongst yourself ic

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dice

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Admin decision

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other? (Let me know in the occ)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Aravini Aravini Graystone713 Graystone713

“Uh.” That was all Lexi was able to mutter as she watched her peaceful lunch being ruined by the presence of some random guy. She drank her water and choked when James called her cat. She coughed loudly as water trickled out of her nose. She waved Felix's hand away as she tried to catch her breath. River calls her kitten, well did, and she was not in the mood to think about her grumpy on and off bf. She touched her face, it no longer painful to touch, in response to Everybody's concern. She did fall,well she was pushed. Sometimes thrown, mainly just grabbed and yanked around. As the others sat down she hoped nobody would notice the new arrivals. Of course eyes and hushed conversations were already on the group, the tall one made it no better. Lexi looked at lisa who also came under this realization and they both tried to shove their food down their faces. lisa managed three bites before having to gulp her water, Lexi did not manage to have a single bite before three other students approached them. Veronica was making her way to the table, when she saw the newbies and she frantactly turned around to find another table. One of the older males patted Lexi on the head as the other two stepped behind the group. “New friends Lexi?” lisa tried to stand up with her tray and leave but the male pulled her back. “Not so fast pip squeak you know the drill.” lisa looked down at her food and reluctantly lifted it above her head and dumped the food on herself. The three bullies laughed in response and watched her run off.

“Come on man, I got Abdu after this I barely even know these guys.” Lexi seemed more irritated than anything. She had a little bit more backbone than lisa, she wasn’t going to fight them but she could at least reason with them. The bullies ignored her and one of them, the only female, took James’ water and poured it on his food. The girl listened to James' response and rolled her eyes and knocked over his other bottle of water to spill on him. She wasn’t going to spit all on his food that was just gross. Yarra and Margate simply got their trays snatched away by the younger male. The three bullies turned to Felix, the older on speaking. “Got yourself a little friend huh Lex? You also playing hide the pickle or are you just confused?” The older male did not really care about Felix’s response and the younger male spat in his food. Lexi stood up and tried to walk away but was snacthed back by her arm by the older bully.
“What’s wrong Lexi?” the female spoke up this time “Gonna leave your new friends just like that?”
“Let go Jake…” Lexi successfully snatched her arm away only to be pushed against the table as Jake held her by her face.
“Aww come on man.” The younger male seemed displeased by Jake's actions.
“Don’t worry dude, he likes this sort of thing. You know if you want to get slapped around you don’t have to settle for some creep.” The female bully cleared her throat and crossed her arms. Jake took the hint from the other two and let Lexi go. “Whatever.” He knocked Lexi’s trey on the floor as the bullies gathered to leave.

Lexi
shapeshifter/yellow
Interaction:Felix,James,Margate and Yarra.

Lexi sat back down, her mood now turned sour. “Thanks a lot guys….” lisa was used to ruined lunches. Lexi made the mistake of sitting with River on her first day, she had grown accustomed to the ‘good’ life. She let out a sigh, it wasn’t their fault, it’s not like Heather would have given them a warning. “So how was the tour?” Lexi was not one to hold grudges, you had to be a pretty forgiving person if you were going to be with River. “I hope Heather wasn’t too harsh on you guys.” The sourness of her voice melted away and her sweet song like self returned. “Felix was it? My name is Lexi.” She held her hand out to introduce herself but pulled it back when she saw River come into view. “So uh...well I would have introduced you to lisa but she ran off. Veronica should be around, this is actually her table, but she is pretty nice she wouldn’t mind.”

Veronica
Vibrations/yellow
Interaction: Felix,James,Margate and Yarra.

Veronica came out of hiding once the bullies left. Lexi was mentioning her as she approached. “That be me. Hi guys.” Veronica sat down pushing her black beans and water over to Lexi. She then turned to the group flashing a warm smile. She felt a little guilty for not sticking up for them. This was her table after all, what she says goes. Kai was usually the one to scare off bullies, but he was sitting elsewhere now. She tapped her bacclet and held her hand out. “I know things can be a little rough here, if you want we can be friends. If you guys plan on sitting here it’s best we stay connected.” Lexi gave a little nod in agreement. She had a mouthful of beans and couldn’t speak but she snapped her fingers to also activate her bracelet and held her hand out waiting for the newbies to respond. Veronica looked at their confusion and laughed “Oh right. So your bracelets are a way to directly contact the voice that is in charge of you. You probably have 316, that’s the one Lexi has. I have 666, don’t let the name fool you he is really helpful. If you want you can choose to connect systems, it’s like adding someone on facebook or snapchat. It opens up locations and we can chat, but you can always go to private mode if you don’t want someone to see where you are. Just tap, snap, or say connect and hold your hand out so we can sync up.”

Last edited:
Superfly47 Superfly47 Aravini Aravini Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

The three barely got settled in when a group of four girls stopped behind them. One of the girls walked in front of the table so the boys could face her. “And what do you think you guys are doing?” She waited for their response before rolling her eyes. “I’m guessing no one told you the rules of this place did they? You don’t eat unless we say it’s okay. What do you think girls?” The three girls were holding glasses of water and poured them onto the boys' head. The other girls jumped on the table and kicked Oliver and Victor's trays on the floor. The girl hopped down fist bumping one of the other bullies as they walked off. “Welcome to Atlantis boys.” one of them called back as they all laughed.

Kai
claws/yellow
Interaction: Victor, Oliver and Arlon.

Kai watched with amusement as the new arrivals got their lunches kicked to the floor. He approached them, giving a grin as he set his tray down. “That was rough, sorry I wasn’t here to stop that. My name is Kai by the way. This is my table.” The lies flowed naturally out of Kai’s mouth. This was not his table, nor was he going to stop their torment. Not without getting something in return which was his goal. “I guess no one told you about lunch. Who was your tour guide? I guess it doesn’t matter. They won’t let you eat in peace. You are going to need to find a safe place. I can help you...if you want.” Kai gave a pretty convincing smile to the trio. He was working his way up to elite status, even without the blue uniform Kai had made some big impacts with the student body. Once he got that blue uniform he could make or break a person's reputation. He just needed to know who would be on his side before he crossed over.

Last edited:
original.jpg
Portia Lovelace
{Sound}
|
Mentions:: everyone at some point

Before Portia could really respond to Victor, Jim had rudely injected himself into the conversation and even denied her presence. Not even a hello? A sorry to interrupt because I'm an uncultured ill-mannered narcissistic prick? Rude ass stupid bit- She rolled her eyes and instead of saying anything just walked away while internally cussing Jim's entire existence. Only more reasons why she didn't like any of her classmates thus far. Part of them had no brains, part of them had no manners, and the rest was a sickening combination of the two. Soon enough they were being led away from the lab anyway. Lisa was present with the class coming in and when the little girl gave a smile, Portia gave her one back along with a quick pet on the head as she walked past. They were going on the tour Princeton promised and so far it's been bumpy at best. Heather wanted to know if anyone was expelled but from the looks of it, they have all gathered together again. Why would she care? The thought went through a few possibilities as she fiddled with her bracelet while they walked. Her fingers swiped across it and pressed it as if there were invisible buttons. She was so focused on her bracelet she almost didn't realize Heather was talking.

Rising to elite status was what she came here for. She didn't come here to play games or make friendships that won't last, she came here to become a hero. For a school that holds eight hundred, three hundred is such a low number... The facilities were rather large, larger than it should be for a student body of its size. If that's the case then the extra space was likely being used for more reasons than just school or student purposes. Which would make sense. Portia was thinking things over, running some ideas through her head when she locked eyes with Heather. It was brief but it was there. Why does she like to stare at me... Everyone at this school has no manners. It didn't warrant any reaction out of the bluette but she did find it odd that Heather had this fascination with her and the giantess.

They continued on and almost passed by a door that Heather seemed adamant about avoiding. Obviously everyone asked about it and the queen bee used her stingers. Getting berated by her every time they asked the appropriate questions was getting old real fast. It was less insulting and more just like an annoyance from a buzzing gnat. It never particularly bothered Portia, not much ever did, but when she called Margate an ogre it almost made her laugh. Her generally disinterested face gave the slightest upturn to her lips thinking up different things Margate could be. A giantess definitely. Maybe even an orc or a severely mutated goblin. An ogre is a bit of a stretch, she's not even green. Besides, Shrek and Fiona had a pretty happy ending though the giantess is far from a princess. In her head, she thought up an entire fantasy life for Margate living in a swamp with her creature lover happily ever after with six kids. She didn't snap out of it until a male, like a prince of darkness emerging from the shadows, came to shame Heather.

Oh my.
Portia immediately took an interest in him from the way he spoke to the way he called Heather a whore with clearly no skill. Everyone knows spitters are quitters. He was perfect; aggressive, flirtatious, had this aura of danger around him that only made her want to approach him. By far, he was the most interesting and fun-seeming person the girl had seen this entire time. He managed to make Heather run away after spewing a lot of useful information, leaving them in his definitely capable hands. Everything he said just sounded like a flirtation in her head, even with how toxic it probably was. She thought about running away just for him to chase her down and likely tackle her or worse. Oh, the entertainment it would bring her for it to be worse. No no no we can't be like this. Remember the last time you liked a psycho boy? Getting burned all the time for his shit? It's not worth it. She tried to talk herself out of having a little crush on him but her cheeks were already turning a bit rosy and if she continued she would have started salivating. Portia shook her head slightly and shoved her hands into her pockets following along with the tour.

The first place they were taken was the training room, well examination room for said area. He opened the door by kicking it, maybe there was something wrong with his bracelet. Would all of their bracelets face the same problems? She made a mental note about doors and the bracelets for later use as she looked down into the arena. There was that girl from the bus, the one she said was cute but they couldn't really understand each other. Her powers were pretty interesting but what was more interesting was the actual training session. Laser robots and futuristic tech all around, super cool. Next, they went to a cafe, which was primarily run by robots, and a library. Hippie vibes were an obnoxiously obvious theme here but she didn't mind it. It seemed peaceful unlike the rest of the school. River explained a few things that she retained as if he were the most important person in her life. A ding went off, her bracelet glowed, and soon a horde of students were flooding the halls.

Portia followed along to the stations like the rest of the students. The only option that seemed appealing was the vegan one. She did not want to lose weight and drinking a cup of black beans with white paste and a side of boiled egg and tuna sounded disgusting. The prompts were followed, her tray spit out, and now to face the horde. Clear lines were drawn in the cafeteria and she took a moment to evaluate what was going on. River sat by himself and because he makes her far too flustered she did not want to just sit by herself with him like a desperate whore, but Brandy had no problem being all alone with Mr. Whiskers. Not surprising. Queen ant and her worker ants sat together and she thought about sitting with them since they were the most similar to her, they likely needed time to rebuild the queen's emotional state after being shamed publicly so that was out. Some of her classmates took to sitting with each other and since she couldn't care less about the three of them, that was a solid no. There was the table with Lisa-- not gonna happen. As much as she liked Lisa, like being a strong word here, the rest of her dumbass classmates just got ran through and worse happened for the prior inhabitants of the table. Poor Lisa... She needs to stick up for herself.. There was a mess all over that area, literally every one of them got harassed in some manner and instead of jumping in to help them Portia stood drinking her water. Today was observation day, after all, she needed to gather more information before making public statements to defend anyone. Were they going to fight back? Were they going to cry and wet themselves? Apparently not as the girl from the bus, whose name she now learned was Veronica explained a bit about the bracelets. Interesting... The bluette walked away from her classmates and sat at a table by herself near the wall. Did she want anyone to sit with her? Not really, especially not anyone from her class. This place seemed to function based on who they sat with and who had power and joining a group that seemed to get picked on regularly was not beneficial to her goals. Neither was sitting by herself and making it obvious but she'd rather be alone than get shit on for association with lesser powers. So she sat with her back against the wall watching out into the crowd, eating a handful of fruit, and fiddling with her bracelet again.

das9byi-bb0f38d2-8ca3-42d2-854d-69b66f1097eb.png

Katerina Alexeev
Power
: Darkness
Uniform: Yellow
Interactions: Chris Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

"Eh, how bad could it be, but fine." Katerina responded, releasing his hand as she did so. Just as Katerina was ready to lead Chris out of the lab it was time to continue the tour. Sighing she looked at the boy. She felt bad for him for some reason. Not a feeling she was too familiar with. In spirit he reminded her of a small puppy, maybe that's why. Mentally slapping herself for being so kind she offered her hand back out to him.
"Here," she paused, taking a deep breath ",if you want you can stay beside me." She would wait to see if she took her hand back. Either way she continued with the tour, staying close to Chris. She wasn't really fazed by Heather's outbursts. But hearing River's comment about her brought a slight smirk to her face.

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

The bullies seemed preoccupied tormenting the other students and it seemed that Portia was going to be left alone. As she tinkered with the bracelet it glowed white,then pink,green and blue. Each had its own purpose but needed a command in order to activate. Eventually the bracelet lost its glow, after cycling through the colors a few times. Portia was maybe a few bites into her food, if she had started eating when a young girl appeared in front of her. “Hello.” her voice carried her grin into her words. She even gave a little wave. “Are you trying to figure out how to talk to your voice?” She tilted her head and walked in closer as she examid her bracelets. “You have to say something, everyone has a different way to activate their voice. I wish I could tell you which one you had. It’s a lot easier if you call it by name.” She gave a shy smile to Portia and looked down at her own bracelet. “ I give mine a little twist back and forth and then…412 what class do I have next.” The bracelet glowed in response to the girl's voice before informing her she had lab. “Oh you probably can’t hear it, but it’s talking. We actually call them talkies.” She gave a nervous giggle as she scratched the back of her head. “Well um...I’m going to dump your food on the floor.” It seemed like a very rude thing to do but the girl did not give off any bully vibes. The shy girl grabbed Portia’s try and slowly dumped the rest of her food on the ground. “I’ll take your tray back no worries. Welcome to atlantis.” She waved goodbye, taking Portia’s tray with her.

River Walker
monster/yellow
Interaction: Branne

River was carrying a closed bucket instead of a tray. When he passed by Veronica’s table he noticed Lexi making friends with some of the new people, specifically the girly looking one. He pretended to not care but could not help but smirk when Lexi’s pulled her hand back. It was nice to see he still had some effect over them. It was still toxic as hell. He was trying to avoid her as much as he could, but River had a hard time letting go of his playthings. He sat down at his table, welcoming the solitude but not used to sitting without Lexi. He seemed to zone out for a moment ignoring the girl speaking to him. When she started to sit down taking his silence as an okay he made no protest. He watched as some of the other students eyed her. They weren’t going to bother her while she was near him but River did not want to be labeled as the protector of Anne Frank. “Want to trade?” he slid his bucket over to her and took her food. The bucket jerked a little, whatever was trapped inside was trying to get out. River poked around at Branne’s food, nothing on it was appetizing. He picked up the boiled egg and licked the outer shell. making sure his tongue reached every inch and he stared Branne down. “You take a bite of mine, I take a bit of yours, then we switch back.” The bucket rocked again, Rivers' eyes glowed and fought the urge to chew the top off and gulp down whatever was inside. River placed the egg back down and slid Branne’s tray back to her. If it’s what he thought it was, he did not need Branne letting them get away. He opened up the top and let out a little grin as the tail of an eel peeked over the top. He reached in grabbing hold of the slithery thing with his claws and bit off it’s head. “So uh...what do you do?” He ate the rest of the eel and worked on the other while he waited for her response.

alron
interaction: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Superfly47 Superfly47 Aravini Aravini
Alron was rather happy to simply remain by himself and just observe well that was until that victor guy showed up he still seemed rather happy so that was good? “hey yeah alron my name” he said casually Then nodding along at victors offer of training together “sure sound like fun“ arlon said enthusiastically although alron felt victor might not.... get his powers another boy did show up questioning victors ability to walk arlon remained quite about it. Noticing the 4 girls approach them.. it was then arlon realised after looking at the carnage At the other table...great he could tell what would happen next. And of course, they started there classic bullshit.. so they were banned form eating jokes on them alron though as he’d already done so Regurgitating the empty tray along with the cup and other bits as if to mock them for there apparent ”ban” on eating. only then did they decide to pour water on them probably bothered the other two boys more then alron the first girl kicking their trays of the table them leaving with there apparent triumph over the three alron waited for them to turn around he was about to spit the water back at them when someone else approached them kid by the name of ki that explained this bulling was basically ritualistic for the freshmen.... the offering to help them... the gears in the goofy goobers head began slowly turning with suspicion “ok... what’s your angle then? if this bulling is normal your not just helping us for free am I right?” He asked suspiciously

Margate was just happy to be sitting with others for once as another person Yarra approached the table if anything Margate was just really happy to have people approach the same table as her..even if they did talk to her just the fact she wasn’t being avoided like the plague unless they wanted something was good enough for her. Overall for her things where going well. however it seemed most people were interested in this Lexi kid that seemed kinda beaten up there was also that Lisa girl “hey I’m sorry about.. yesterday seriously.. just got a little, overwhelmed” she said apologetically to the girl. Although it was odd to seem them rushing to eat it was strange. That was until another three students approached.. starting on Lexi and Lisa the poor girl trying to run away only to be dragged back. Lexi then trying to brush the group off... they were telling the truth they barely knew the three. One of the girls began with ruining James‘s food, even when the other boy pulled Margates tray away she grabbed into the thing, the food and tray quickly chilling the glass fogging up before it slipped out fo Margates hand. Eventually the bullies departed. Lexi deciding to ask them how the tour had gone “well actually some guy called river ran heather off.. soo he gave to tour instead” Margate replied honestly. mentioning something about another girl called Veronica Low and behold the girl did show up Margate smiled at the girl, the whole bullying not reaaaally getting to her that badly. in fact, it was probably better outcome as Veronica explained thing were hard to newbies... but also offered to be there friend, while sure it was directed to the whole group it was still one of the few times someone had offered it to Margate. Watching curiously as the Girl raised her bracelet. Then Explaining that the bracelets functioned like.. phones? Well, that was cool, following what Veronica Margate tapped the bracelet holding at the same level, as Veronica.

6198ce1b277ce4cc378fb0103a43ab.jpg
James Neutte
Survival of the Fittest
Cafeteria -> this close to doing something stupid
Interaction: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy (Everyone at the table) Graystone713 Graystone713 Aravini Aravini Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Oh, shit, did I say that wrong?, James thought when Lexi almost lost her mouthful. Then she and Lisa exchanged looks and tried to hork down their food. Lisa made the most headway before he understood what was going on. Of course there was BS for new students. For a school for heroes, most of the population seemed to just be assholes and Oliver.

There are always two options for dealing with assholes. You can stoop to their level and apply the tried and true nut shot and choke slam, which might not work depending on what abilities he was looking at, but he was certain they couldn't do a thing he couldn't deal with. Or, you can make them feel like the dumbasses they acted like. Due to proximity and numbers, and also not having a Get-out-of-Jail-free card, yet, James opted for the latter option. At least he intended to, until they started manhandling Lexi. That don't fly where Jim's from. He opened his mouth to say something, trying to decide if it was too late for his right foot to kill a family tree, and then he felt a light splash of water bouncing off his tray. Okay, that's three more on the American's shit list.

"Now, hang on. Are you guys stupid or do you honestly think water ruins any of this?" James looked down at the, now wet paste and beans, "You've done the work for me, good job! You are a hero in training, jackass!" And then she dumped water on him.

And just like that, they left. Jim looked at the others to make sure they were okay before looking at Lexi. "Alright, where's the nearest body of water and how many pieces you want him in?" James just went from mildly irritated to pissed. Today was just not a good day.

With a sigh he looked at his soggy shirt. Well, that wasn't good. His cells were on the case, though, leeching the precious water out of the fibers, rendering him mostly dry within a few minutes.

"I take it that's just one item in a long list of bullshit we're expected to put up with because we're new?", he asked no one in particular. Next time, go for the nut shot choke slam combo, using his brain was getting him nowhere today.

At least they'd missed the tuna, he hadn't even opened it yet. He actually did intend to mix the paste and beans, the water to aid the process only helped with that, but everyone else's food had been destroyed or finessed. He offered the tin of tuna to anyone who wanted it while Veronica and Lexi explained the bracelets. Holy shit he'd been given a real life Pip-Boy! The smile returned to the nerdy blond's spectacled face as he snapped and shook hands.

"I'm James, James Neutte," James replied, introducing himself properly. "So what are you guys' powers? I mutate to come out of any situation unharmed, Lexi I remember you turned into a cat, anything else?" He'd have to remember to find and apologize to Lisa for ruining her day. "I wasn't trying to ruin anybody's day when I sat down, hope you guys know that," he said before mixing the soggy food remaining on his plate. It was all calories and it all went the same place, so it wasn't like anything was changed
---------------------------------------------------​
oip--1-.jpg
Branne Ilvania
Salamander
Interaction: River​

'Want to trade?', well, that depending upon what River had to offer. The quiet boy didn't give her much of a choice, however. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. If only for the information. It couldn't possibly be more disgusting than the slop she'd been fed in some foster homes. She reached for the bucket and the cover bent outwards as the liquid inside tried to evaporate and the eels tried to escape her. A slight squeal escaped the lid before River finished gargling an egg and took back his bucket, munching on his live eels. That's gross.

'So, uh... what do you do?', he asked.

"Vhat? You lose your verd skills venn you're not slut-zhaming zat brunette?", she asked as she picked up the spit-coated egg with the nails of her left thumb and forefinger. The egg steamed from the points of contact as all traces of spit left with the water. "I control heat, specifically vire. My body temperature iz high enough to melt plaztick, if you vish to gross me out vith spit, you vill vail." She peeled away the shell and popped the egg into her mouth.

"But zat is not important. You vere quite eager to run Hezzer off, and you seem zee most ztraightforverd person at ziss school. I need answers, and you seem to have zem, perhaps vee can verk something out?"

ya wit boy.jpg

Name: Victor Lee
Power: Weapon Former
Interactions: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Victor was pleased to have Alron agree to his proposal, although his joy faded when the idiot boy came up to him to ask about his legs. Before Victor could give him the same lecture he had given to Jim, four girls appeared with one of them asking what they were doing.

"What do you think we're doing?" He said. "Seating here and eating our lunch, what is it to you?"

The girl she addressed simply rolled her as eyes as all three of the girls behind them poured water down their head. The girl proceeded to jump on the table and kick away their tray of food. Victor was less than happy for the commotion that had happened.

"To answer your question, it is the device in my neck." He mumbled to Oliver as he tried to dry his hair.

Curiously, a boy who proclaimed himself to be Kai came up to them, apologizing for not intervening and sat down with them, claiming their table to be his table. He offered them a safe space if they were in need of one.

"Usually I advice not retreating from bullies, but I could not be bothered to deal with a quadrupole of idiots who thinks mildly inconveniencing someone is some form of comedy or achievement. Take us this safe space." Alron made a good point about Kai having second intentions but in all honestly, he could not care less that he had any other intentions. At least he was intelligent enough to appear to be kind instead of being like Heather and spout dozens of insults down their throats.

c78f989214ad1e6297a37355236a52af.jpg

Oliver Myers
Power:
Snow
Interactions: Aravini Aravini Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Oliver was stunned when the girls dumped water onto the guys and kicked their trays off the tables. After they left, Oliver said, “How could a school full of Superheroes have so many crazy people? Maybe this school is actually for the mentally deranged.” Oliver wondered why he would be at the deranged school since he was perfectly normal.

When Victor mentioned an implant in his neck, Oliver studied Victor’s neck carefully and said “I don’t see it.” Oliver turned his attention away when Kai came over. Oliver was already annoyed with people pushing him around and was no mood to be told he was sitting at someone's table, Oliver replied, “If this is your table, why don’t I see your name on it?”

Oliver found Kai’s offer of finding a safe space a little weird. An older stranger offering to find a safe space sounded exactly like what a pedophile would say. “I’ll pass on your safe space,” Oliver said as he turned away.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://www.tokkoro.com/picsup/5042053-brown-hair-purple-eyes-short-hair-sunset.png https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/871/411/660/anime-headphones-brown-hair-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUkXsMaflzxxVlJ0IbCvT3d65JSehS682ov3puvEVnZdj8LX4J&s http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1926000/1926083_1314334719206.98res_400_449.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
anime-headphones-brown-hair-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 3"/160cm

Quirk: Bone Claws

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Alice Maines

Alice was one of the last in line, and when she looked over at some of her already seated classmates, she saw the hell the other students were putting them through. Alice sighed. Having lost out on breakfast and not trusting the protein bars from Erica, she was super hungry. But she wondered if she'd get to eat at all. Maybe she shouldn't even order any.

But when her turn in line came, she ordered the weight-loss option, even though she wasn't in need of losing weight. She figured it looked better than the other two options, and she discarded the pills served with it. Then looking over the cafeteria, the girl began to gulp down her food where she was, hoping she'd actually get to eat something today.

[div class=sideinfo]Bone Claws/Yellow

Interacts
:
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ef/aa/efefaa32f9d6ea8bd6a439d7c1ba7965.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
0f63595763ff4bb9d9e568c25add3069.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 5"

Quirk: Lightning Charger- Emitter/Accumulator

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Chris Thompson

Chris didn't notice much of what was happening around him as he zoned out for most of the tour, trying to make his ticcing stop. By the time he snapped back to reality at the back of the cafeteria line, his ticcing had stopped, and he looked up to see Katerina standing beside him. He smiled.

"Thanks." He said, and he meant it. He hadn't noticed the cafeteria drama, and as he got to front of the line, he ordered the protein meal, and then went to go sit at Jim's table. He recognized Lexi from the dorm, and Veronica from the bus.

"Hey man," Chris greeted Jim, "is it okay if I sit here?"

[div class=sideinfo]Lightning Charger/Yellow

Interaction: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Aravini Aravini Superfly47 Superfly47 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

(alice)
By the time the time Alice found her way through the line she was already spotted. Even if she chose to not sit down her fate did not escape her. She was shoved forward by an unknown person, and a foot from another person in the crowd tripped her. Everyone either laughed or walked around her. Her bracelet started to glow white and 316 spoke. “You must not skip any more meals. Get up and get another tray.” 316 waited for the girl to gather another plate, something that was usually not allowed but when she scanned her talkie the machine plopped out another meal. “Follow the line.” her bracelet then turned green and a floating holographic line led her to a table that had only one seat available. These students looked to be older than their class. Three of them including Altan had on a blue uniform. Princeton had on a red uniform as was sitting next to someone with a yellow one on. They group got quiet when Alice approached them, but then continued on with their conversation.

Kai
claws/yellow
Interaction: Victor,Oliver,Arlon

Kai observed them carefully. He wasn’t planning on helping either of them; he simply needed to know how his prey responded to bait. He had already asked 247 about their names before coming over here now he just needed to know what category to put them in. Arlon was cautious, he could tell something was up but had no clue how to deal with a potential threat. He was a sheep. He seemed to be easily persuaded by simple reasurnace, or intimidated by a little propersiton. Victor at least tried to get some use out of Kai. Yes sure he was aware that he would be used in the process, but at least he understood where he stands in the world. A promising beta, he could get some use out of him. Then there was Oliver, the idiot. He was probably weird out by Kai. Meaning he doesn't put much thought into anything, just goes with intuition. That would be fine, if his sixth sense was worth something. Kai rested his head on his hand giving a confident smile once he sorted everyone out. He lifted his pinky on his other hand and unsheathed his claw and carved his name on to the table. “Mine.” He poked as his food with his fork and started to eat. “Just sit with me, no one will bother you and if they do I can take care of it. It can only work if you only sit with me though. Once you start to table hop I can’t do anything for you. They will approach you thinking you have no loyalties.” He looked at Victor while he spoke. He doubted anyone in the group had close bonds but if they did Victor would be the ringleader. “Oh and you can bring your little friend to.” He pointed his fork at Oliver since he denied his help. Oliver did not have much use out of him but at least he could bring on some entertainment. “Let’s sync up. You guys be my friends and I'll make a safe space for you guys to eat at lunch. Deal?” He tapped his talkie twice and held his hand out. If they agreed they would copy his motions. If not he would make their lives hell just to cure his boredom.

original.jpg
Portia Lovelace
{Sound}
|
Interactions:: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Portia was sitting absentmindedly eating for a while when a girl walked up to her. "Hey," a simple greeting she returned because the girl didn't come hostile. She explained a bit about the bracelet telling her how to activate it so she wouldn't have to figure out on her own. Her kindness brought skepticism but not anything the girl would have noticed. The brunette seemed nice but the skepticism was warranted since the girl dumped the rest of her food on the floor. It didn't really bother her so she didn't get mad or retaliate. All she missed out on were a handful of almonds and some weird green bread. She got to eat the fruit in her hand and drink a glass of water so at least she got to eat. "Thanks for the information." Portia gave a slight wave as the girl walked off with her tray and looked down at the food on the ground. This school man -- Right, right back to business. Now that she knew how this thing worked she was eager to learn more about her surroundings. If she was to ascend the ranks and become a hero she needed to know what she was working with. That girl couldn't tell her which voice she had but Veronica said their class likely had 316. If this chic had 412 and Veronica apparently had 666 then it made sense for her to have 316 if those are the options. Don't ask how she came to this conclusion, it's just what clicked together in her head.

With a breath, she slightly flicked her wrist and waited for the bracelet to glow in response. Her voice was kept low so others wouldn't be able to hear. "Hey 316? I have a few questions I'd appreciate answers to... like who is that guy, River... I'd like to know a bit more about him outside of his name." She only asked about him because of the effect he has over Heather. Someone as confident as her doesn't crack publicly without reason. She also asked because he's kinda hot and she's got a little crush on the guy, just enough to want to play with him. "I'd also like to know what impact this bracelet has on my powers and how it would react to it, as well as what the process of becoming an elite is." Everyone's bracelets were made slightly different given they were individually put on them for their attributes. Goo boy had his shot into his head even. If they were specially made then it had to react to their powers in some way. She needed to know precisely what the bracelet does just as she needed to know how to graduate. Heather only said the title but gave no explanation to it outside of the slim chances of becoming one. These robots watch over every function of the school and keep it running. They knew all the information she needed and Portia was definitely going to make use of it every opportunity she could.

ya wit boy.jpg

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Superfly47 Superfly47 Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Kai was an interesting fellow. Victor knew he was likely doing this for his own benefit, but so was Victor. It seems he knew the ins and outs of the school, forming a relationship with him could be extremely beneficial. Victor saw cracks within this school that he does not approve of, and perhaps gaining a higher power would allow him to fix the cracks. A person who announced a student to be a whore does not belong to such an academy and the bullying of new students should not be an accepted tradition. Kai will be a stepping tool for that power, allowing him to erase the problems within this school.

"I am glad to take up on your Kai." Victor said as he shook Kai's hand. He looked at his two other classmates. "I suggest you two should come, they are probably harsher to loners."

Victor was a bit worried about Alron, he needed him for his training so keeping him safe was optimal in his mind. He could not care less about what happens to Oliver, he could stay here and continue to be berated for all he cares.

alron
interaction: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Superfly47 Superfly47 Aravini Aravini
“Hmm.... theres gonna be a price on this safety there always is” alron commented, it was something he learned well form his old school afterall, his abilities had its advantages especially when it came to recording what people said.. he looked over to victor who seemed to enthusiastically take up kai‘s offer since they would be training Together he gave a slimy shrug “you know what... screw it I’ll take that offer to the Kai”

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Aravini Aravini Superfly47 Superfly47 Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

A.I.
Portia

When Portia said 316 her talkie lit up in response. A little beep confirmed that her request was being processed. Something that seemed to alert River cus he stared right at her. “Student R008 grade point average 7, below the average standard of 8. Part of the reform program, possesses a highly dangerous power set. No analyzed friends. He appears to be beyond hope; choose better interest Portia.” All a.i. systems would advise caution with River, 316 was little more direct than others. “I will not involve myself with your powers unless it becomes necessary. I am tasked with your well being at the school. You must maintain a grade point average of 10 or more to be selected as an elite student.”

River Walker
monster/yellow
Interaction: branne(mentions portia/james)

River quickly lost curiosity in the female. The fire aspect was cool but her personality did not pull his interest. He slurped the third eel down as he attempted to show that he was paying attention. She wanted his help, that was to be expected. “You shouldn’t waste your time trying to be a hero for starters. And yes the accent is a huge boner killer.” He looked like he was about to say something else when his talkie alerted him about a curious student asking about him. This wasn’t the usual protocol, but 412 was not a usual system. He scanned the area trying to pinpoint who it might be. Branne was attracting a lot of attention, but most everyone knew who he was. Or at least knew to stay away from them, he wondered if they still did first day presentations on him. He locked his gaze on Portia, squinting his eyes at her before turning back to Banne. “If you need more answers you can find me in the chapel while the rest of you play superhero in class.” He got up to leave the crowd of people making him uncomfortable “Oh and one more thing.” He flipped her tray off of the table, she had been able to eat most of it but he got his point across. As he left the cafeteria he tried his best to not look towards Lexi. His urges got the better of him and he did a sharp inhale as he watched her become friends with some blonde guy. He said nothing, though James could probably feel the mental daggers thrown at him as River scanned him over quickly before walking out of the cafetiera. Maybe he would go to class today. Heather was probably waiting for a chance to poison him, might as well make it easy for her.

Kai
claws/yellow
Interaction: Victor,Oliver,Arlon

Kai flashed a toothy grin. It was rather genuine, probably because it was fueled by his sense of accomplishment. Kai did not put himself in a situation he would have a chance at losing. He would have gotten something out of their refusal or agreement. Once they synced up Kai explained how the talkies worked. From maps, to menus, and daily lessons they had scheduled. “If you need me just shoot a message, I’ll get there if I can get there. You guys have Starr, don’t know much about him but he is a hero teacher. That’s pretty rare most of us get civilians. Well you chaps enjoy yourselves, I have work to do.” Kai stood up taking his tray and walking to the other side of the cafeteria where he sat with a group of girls.

Last edited:
Felix Tobin
The Gigabooster
Interactions:
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Felix smiled for a moment. Everything was going well. Lexi would be all right, Margate had joined them, and the rest of the day would be good. Then came the bullies, ruining or stealing everyone’s meals. Felix barely got one glass of water and his packet of nutrient paste. And, hands shimmering with rage, he angrily slugged everything down. Felix tried to calm himself, tried to pull himself together to apologize to Lexi, when he registered Jim’s question.

“I told you and all the other boys last night, I WON’T DISCUSS IT! You and everyone else here would just get ideas! I’m not gonna be used like that, I’M NOT A TOOL, DAMN IT! IT’S MY POWER, NOT YOURS!”

Felix was red-hot angry, and in that outburst, he was sure he burned a bridge or two. He felt wet tears on his red cheeks. He stood, turned to the girls, and spoke.

“I’m sorry, my powers are a touchy subject. I’m sorry I yelled. I’m going to excuse myself.”

With those words and a bow, Felix walked away. He wasn’t going to order another meal or sit at a table. Instead, he walked into the men's restroom, expecting to be the only one in there. He'd hoped to meditate on a toilet, but the sounds of someone else crying caught his attention. It was... A young girl?

"... Are you alright, miss? I'm not going to judge... I'm here to cry, myself."

He said, being perhaps more honest than he should've been in THIS school, but... Well, he was feeling awful, and he felt a little emotional open-ness would be healthy.

Last edited:

Oliver Myers
Power:
Snow
Interactions: Aravini Aravini Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

As Kai described Starr being a hero teacher, Oliver didn't care if a teacher had Superpowers, he only cared about the important stuff like if the teacher gave lots of homework or if students got into trouble for being late. After Kai left, Oliver went to pick up his food tray, but then he was reminded that the tray was knock on the ground by the hyperactive girls. Oliver said to Alron and Victor, “Do you know if we can get seconds?”

Oliver shrugged, “Only one way to find out for sure.” Oliver said as he went to the food dispenser.

Graystone713 Graystone713 Superfly47 Superfly47 Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Aravini Aravini thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm First Rose First Rose Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi N-onymous N-onymous

(Work is crazy had no sleep no lap top but here is a little post so you know I ain’t abandon you)

A little ding from everyone’s talkies alerted the students that lunch was over. Everyone gathered up and headed out of the cafeteria.Most went out of there way to push and shove the newbies.

lexi
shapeshifter/yellow
Interaction: N/A

Lexi’s discomfort seemed to spike whenever River walked past their table. Felix also seemed to be uneasy, his outburst seemed linked to repetition and irritation. They did not get to sync up before he stormed off. Lexi grew antsy as she waited on the talkies, it only took a few moments for the bracelet to beep in conformation. Lexi then stood up abruptly and fumbled to find an excuse on why she was running off. “I uh...I got training so I’m going to go to...to get dressed.” Lexi walked out the cafeteria and beelined for the transport chairs. When she reached the entrance of the school she made her way outside but stopped when she got to the door. She watched the doors open for her but made no move to go through them. There was no point in hesitating, she had already made up her mind. Before she had accepted it her feet were already moving towards the other side of the school. When she reached the chapel she did not look up to meet Rivers' surprised gaze. She said nothing to him, and he said nothing to her. She tried to hold back tears as she walked to the backroom to go to their usual spot, River following after her.

Veronica
Vibrations/yellow
Interaction: i'm too lazy

Veronica was a very helpful person, at least she tried to be. She had no problem dealing with the angry outburst or breakdowns and tears. She could not handle them from multiple people all at once, in seperate locations. Her first instinct was to go after Felix, but then Lexi deciding to leave in the manner that she did brought up concerns. Of course a new kid also came forward asking to sit with them, and she still needed to make sure the group that did stay was going to be okay. Veronica let out a sigh not realizing she had already stood up to chase after one of the two. She sat back down, shedding her concerned look for a smile. “I’m sure he will be fine…” She looked down at her talkie and fought the urge to look up where Lexi had gone. “So uh...y'all got any questions about class?” her face was calm but her foot tapped aggressively fast.As she listened to their questions she felt bad that she could not focus. “I’m sorry can you just hold that.” She looked down at her talkie and confirmed Lexi’s location. “Son of a bitch...” She could no longer hide her worry over Lexi’s well being. “Well hope to see you guys around, welcome to atlantis.” Everyone gathered up their trays and to be disposed of and headed out the cafeteria.

Lisa/lisa
cloning/yellow
Interaction: Felix

Lisa opened the stall door, tears were in her eyes but she had a blank stare for the most part. Lisa looked at Felix but said nothing. “You’re crying too?” the other lisa spoke from in the stall. She walked out wiping off the last of the food on her head and then went in to exam him closer. Lisa quickly forgot her own tears not being able to focus on one emotion while dealing with others. She wiped her eyes with her sleeve then followed in behind lisa. Both of them used their sleeves to wipe the no existing tears from Felix's face. “You don’t have to be sad”
“You can be my friend if you want.”
“It’s gonna be okay”
The girl nor her clone had any regard for her own misery. Even if she had failed in comforting Felix, the boy at least distracted her from her own struggles.
“I have to go now”
“Good bye” Lisa grabbed a hold of lisa’s hands and they left the bathroom.

Last edited:
6198ce1b277ce4cc378fb0103a43ab.jpg
James Neutte
Survival of the Fittest
Interaction: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Graystone713 Graystone713 Aravini Aravini

Felix freaking out was not something James expected. "Jeez, dude, you could have just said no." Now the groove was ruined, James couldn't keep the face up as well anymore. "Sorry, man." Felix left the table after his mini-rampage, leaving the blond confused.

Why was everyone always freaking out or going weird on him? James didn't understand people well enough to try and guess, this situation didn't really happen in video games.

"My spider sense is tingling," James muttered as River stared daggers at him. Most of the time, when people stared, James didn't care. But something about River told his power it was time to turn on haxx mode. He turned to see Sir Edge walk by and that was the weight that tipped the scales. Something was just... wrong, about the boy. And that was saying something, all things considered. It made his cells nervous, defense mode. This wasn't Yurie's Office where he could take advantage of the small space, this was an open gauntlet. Hard bones and an abundance of regeneration materials wasn't going to cut it, and he didn't know what would.

James relaxed some as River left, but not completely, before Lexi got antsy. Was there a connection? If he had to hazard a guess, using the rational brain he did and the information presented here, either Lexi could also sense danger through her animal abilities, or there was way more to the story than he realized.

"New plan," James whispered to Yarra as he tried to maintain the face he'd presented so far since getting on the plane, "I'll fill you in, later."

He looked in Veronica's direction as she started freaking out. Oh, what he'd give for telepathy right now, if it would help him understand his situation. He dumped the remains of his food in the appropriate receptacle and went to his next class, pondering what he learned. He was back in quiet kid in the back of the room mode, now, it was good for processing information but not much else.

"316," he said, holding his bracelet near to his head. Old habits die hard, and he was used to having the mic near his head. "What can you tell me about River, those three bullies, and the kids I sat with at lunch. Preferably in a text file, so I can sit down and read it later." He hoped he hadn't done something wrong by asking before he otherwise interacted with the computer, but right now he needed information, and he needed to know what he had to prepare for.

oip--1-.jpg
Branne Ilvania
Salamander
Interaction: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy (River)​

Of course River would try to discourage her from her course, why wouldn't he, considering he seemed to be the bad boy type. She found it funny his response to her accent, chucking a bit before his focus changed to the girl with blue hair in the corner. What had drawn his attention to her? Perhaps she had done something to alert him that Branne could not detect.

And then he made to leave, commenting she could find him in the chapel during class, before flipping her nearly empty tray onto the floor. She had eaten almost everything on it, but one of the water bottles spilled on the floor and she hadn't gotten to the ooze packet yet, so all that really happened was that there was water on the floor, and Branne assumed one of the cleaner machines, 'Olli', as they had been called by the AI and other students, would have no problem cleaning that up, although her proximity to the spill as she got up to dispose of her tray made it shrink a bit before the machine got involved.

Interesting. She'd learned something from the interaction. Not what she wanted, but everything helped. River was definitely a delinquent, although to what extent she didn't know. He seemed to want her to cut class, but if she wanted to get anywhere at this school, that would have to wait until she knew how much leeway she had to play with. She had a smirk on her face as she made her way to what her bracelet told her was the next location.

ya wit boy.jpg

Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

It had seemed lunch was over as everyone stood up and got rid of their trays at the sound of their walkie talkies.

"Looks like that answered your question." He said to Oliver who tried to get some food. "Come on idiot, unless you wanted to be late again. This time, I doubt they would excuse for this and it is likely you will be expelled."

As Victor got up, he noticed the River fellow talking to the redhead. Now what are they up to? Victor thought. River started to walk away from her with Victor keeping his gaze on him. Two trouble makers working together was never good, especially one who was a walking match stick and the other having some power over the school, judging by the fact he was able to have enough authority to tour them around the school.

"Alron, what do you think about that boy?" Victor said as River slowly disappeared to the crowd. He wanted to get the other's opinion of him, he wanted to know what he made others feel. Sexual attractiveness could help, especially since Victor had no interest in either men or women, it would allow him to learn what gives him power.

As Victor exited the cafeteria, he forgot that he had to check up on Lexi. He rushed back and found them nowhere to be seen. He looked around the crowd and just like River, they had vanished.

He moved back next to Alron was they walked away from the Cafeteria, using the walkie to open up the map to lead them to their class. It was nothing, it is likely they tripped and hit their face on the floor or something. He tried to assure himself but for some reason, he continued to feel guilty.

Drunk aussie.jpg

Name: Yarra Hale
Power: Possession
Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

"But...you didn't even tell me anything about your first plan." That was all Yarra could mutter before Jim had his attention to something else. Was he bipolar or something?

Yarra was still pissed at the wankers snatched her food away. She wanted to fight them, taking them on would be easy, she was hard-headed Australian and they were wimpy white wussies, but she didn't want to get in trouble and risk going to jail again. Jim was at least nice enough to give him a tuna sandwich, wasn't exactly her favourite but it was better than nothing.

As everyone started standing up walking away, Yarra followed them, trying to get her device to work to lead her to her next class, but not before some decided to shove her.

I'm starting to hate this school, she thought to herself, but at least it was better than prison.

Last edited:
arlon
cafeteria--> class (do margate later tired and sorry for short post)
interaction: Aravini Aravini Superfly47 Superfly47
with the bell ringing arlon just looked over at Oliver with an angry like face nodding in agreement as victor got to the point first "welp guess ya going hungry then" he shrugged starting to get moving when victor asked him what he thought of river arlon waited to consider exactly what he would say "well victor... yes definitely hot... and his appearance is interesting... but honestly I'm kinda thinking he's waay more dangerous then he looks... why would he manage to piss of that heather girl" arlon replied with a bit calmly watching victor leave then come back again odd.. "sooo? what was that about? forgot something oor looking for someone?"

Oliver Myers
Power:
Snow
Interactions: None

Oliver strolled over to the food machine and picked up a tray. Before he touched the machine, the bell went off. In frustration, Oliver randomly tossed the tray away, not realizing that it would hit a couple students. Once Oliver saw that they got hit, he turned and quickly walked away, hoping that they wouldn't see that he threw it.

original.jpg
Portia Lovelace
{Sound}
|
Interactions:: None

Portia wasn't the biggest fan of being told who she should be interested in but she figured the machine had good reason. It's not like she liked him or anything that would just be preposterous. She just was attracted to him, heavily attracted to him, because of his deep voice and 'scary' aura. He looked over in her direction right on cue of her asking of him, a coincidence being highly unlikely, and she gave him nothing more than a glance. The AI continued with the information which she committed to memory. Grades were important, she needed to know hers as soon as she could to get a better understanding. That could come at a later time though because people started moving right before the bell rang. She didn't exactly know where to go and since both of their tour guides weren't present she used her talkie to figure it out. People tried to push into her but she would push them back lightly before they would get too close. The people here are so annoying...

Her eyes trailed around spotting her classmates making their way as well. The only one she really wanted to talk to was her favorite Australian but she could save that for another time. There was Victor but he was with the food thrower and slime boy, two people she couldn't care less for. Leaving the lone hot-head, the boy she dislikes the most, and the rest of the class. "Pass." She rolled her eyes wondering how she was going to survive crippling boredom at this school from her classmates having such dry personalities. She didn't need to talk to any of them, it was more just to pass the time. Portia made her way to class with her arms crossed and fully observing her surroundings.

Felix Tobin
The Gigabooster
Interactions:
Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Felix wasn’t quick to reply. The girls, perfect duplicates, had surprised him. Twins? Clones? The power of duplication? Before he could make a guess or ask, they started to run off to class. He’d been so fascinated by the two that he barely even registered them comforting him. How bad at human interaction and friends was he? He wasn't technically here for that. He was here to learn. So he washed his face, wiped it off with a paper towel, and followed suit, running to follow another soon-to-be-late student to class.

I hope I see them again... I could use some friends here.

Felix's eyes were still a little puffy when he arrived, but otherwise he carried himself normally, choosing a seat in the front. He was not going to fail now. Now, he was in a normal classroom scenario, and he could focus on learning. If only he knew how unprepared he was for this... After all, every other time he'd been involved in higher learning, it had just been him and a teacher (normally a robot). Now, he had a whole classroom of other students to ignore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back